It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Dangerous Places to live in when dropped bioweapon goes airborne.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
#1 USA

The main country to continue biological research and have bio weapons stolen from labs. Even the country itself have mad scientist rich or poor possibility of possessing labs in their homes. Because why? Capitalism without the knowledge of your neighbors(maybe towns people may know each other, but cities? I think not..) It has people from every country coming and going learning to be scientists in this country due to University and College. The country is also full of nuclear power plants and possible nuclear waste.

#2 South America

Note: Not going to be exact on what country, but South America has a lot of gangs, the whole continent isn't exactly safe and forest/jungles full of parasites.

Mexico use to be a place where greedy people from US run to until the Cartels took over. Mexico is all about selling drugs now and in a drug war. Other South American countries may or may not have labs depending on the leadership like Cuba. South America is where bad people usually run to due to freedom given by their leaders an lack of control on their borders. They have accept Nazi criminals to gangsters from US in the past. A mad scientist can as easily get in with the right requirement and create their own lab there.

The country itself is not as advance as the US meaning you may have to end up dealing with gangs and trying to be clean/sanitize.

#3 Africa(Not going to be exact again)

Lack of technology, and the ability to sanitize. The North you have to face the desert(which most likely going to be safer from the bio weapon, but may end up dying to the heat and getting lost). There is more undiscovered stuff in the Desert than the Forest. What might be lurking there can be dangerous from "Quicksand" to "Sand storms".

The South is more populous and you may have to end up dealing with gangs and pirates. Lots of beheading. Africa cannibalism is still quite alive.

#4 Possibility Russia

Russia as far as it seems, it maybe changing from the old soviet style of control. Russia like US may end up being disorder like US and military will definitely take control. This will depend who is in power willingly to put down evil and rebuild civilization. Please do not expect it to be like the video games. Russia has a history of maintaining a great empire until the Soviet Union and Corrupt leaders took over.

#5 Possible India

If they decide to open border. But they are now following China to advance in technology and remain a superpower keeping their borders closed from western influence(especially USA who can any moment drop a bioweapon, our send one overseas). The place is very populated also meaning disease can spread very quick in populated area.

#6 Possible Hong Kong, Japan/Any country directly open to western nations(or US)

Depending on environment the bio weapon may or may not survive like the desert of Egypt.
Hong Kong is now closely related to China since the Brits left and very high on security.

As for Japan there is less likely an issue with gangs other than the Yakuza. It will depend on them or the Japanese Government.But, then again more problems due to nuclear power plants that may implode any time like Fukushima.

Countries such as Malaysia is also extremely unsafe directly influence by US and very open on borders.

Note: Try to avoid haunted places and real ghost towns, those are worst.
edit on 16-9-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i can think of one,,off hand,,,

remember shiiite ,its a body fluid too!

or is that as well??
edit on 9/15/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Some are countries, some are continents. Last entry says just anywhere western, maybe hong Kong (which is eastern now). Is this in a particular order even? Africa is probably most at risk due to lack of medicine and other infrastructure as shown by.

Either way it's probably the reverse. Bio weapons are only feasible (to a non deranged person or nation) if you can design one that won't hurt you or your people. If any nation has something of that level of complexity weaponized it's the US. We have the biggest university and pharmaceutical industry in the world.

Let's hope not because if the US has something like that we all know it's gonna be super racist. Like old school Rockefeller era racist where even polish or Irish people are considered worthless. There will be none left except WASPs.

I'd love to read a book like that. What would the Americans and British Commonwealth nations do when there are no more aboriginal/brown/foreigner people to fight. Would they just turn on each other? Would they create a robot race to complete with for sport? Would they develop an apathy so severe they'd stop reproducing? Like "children of men" just an epidemic of PTAD (Peacetime Apathy Disorder) instead of unknown biological infertility like in the movie. I think I should become an author. The times we live in provide no lack of inspiration

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

There will be none left except WASPs. ,,,,,,cause they dont eat pork???

or maybe i have it mixed up,,,

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Reminds me of Joel Skousen's strategic relocation.

Book Torrent

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Top of white food chain in America is those of British descent. Specifically Protestant. JFK as an Irish Catholic president was thought to be impossible by many. Irish, southern Euopean and eastern Europeans were considered trash for a long time.

It's late and I'm tired so hopefully someone can supply a name for me. I remember a rich female intellectual in like late 1800s or so who became a hero for treating Ukrainians and Italians (and many other second class white) like people and opened shelters and schools for them. The Anglo Saxon racism is a truly refined style of racism.

Someone should do some research in British racism research and post it (don't think I can post yet). They dedicated tons of time in the 18th century to trying to prove scientifically that Anglo saxons (and a few other acceptable northern Europeans) were superior to all others. An article I read in college repeatedly called the Irish, the monkeys or negros of Europe.

People forget because so few value history. Germany and England had strong ties for quite a while including ties of blood. America came so late to help England in world war two because Hitler was actually quite popular among Americans. Similar values and such. Americans just disagreed on the Jewish issue a bit. Plus we sure love England

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap
Mexico is in North America.
Just saying.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Most Dangerous Places to live in when dropped bioweapon goes airborne

Near the dropped bioweapon, a little farther from the dropped bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What else might be inaccurate in this theory, given that obvious error.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: butcherguy

What else might be inaccurate in this theory, given that obvious error.

I keep thinking Mexico is in South America is because of their cultural language and influence of Spanish. Basically Many South American countries speak Spanish. Except Brazil. I wasn't looking at a map when I was posting this thread. Thanks for the reply about the Error though.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Right underneath where it was dropped?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What I got from this is that pretty much nowhere in the world is safe which would be about accurate.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What I got from this is that pretty much nowhere in the world is safe which would be about accurate.

Yes, but you have to figure out who dropped it. The countries/places I posted are very open for evil people to drop bio weapons/experiment on. Countries such as China and maybe Russia wouldn't allow this to happen because of extreme border control and the neighbors know each other very well like people living in town in US, basically village like.

They tried SARS against Asian(Chinese to be specific) people and failed. Now look at Africa with Ebola. African military are not equipped to handle the situation and have to call in WHO/UN.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

was going too add something, about the last great epedemic,
in recorded ,,all well recorded,,
History,,

but i might later.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

very interesting history, on spread, and infectious, and death rates,,,

ie: 50 % of the Pop.,,,

what ever way u put it,, thats half,,,

so ya lets not get too excited yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No where is Safe, The only place that is safe, is what you make safe. By limiting or totally cutting off your interations with other people is a good start, if its a pandemic type scenario. Bioweapon could be a number of possiblities. If its dropped then you better head the other way the wind is blowing. If you have ever known anyone fight cancer, and had to have there immune system droped to zero then you may learn a thing or two, about keeping your distance from other people, whom are the Bioweapons

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Well to be more accurate it started with the Mongol Empire because during that time is when Mongolia has opened up borders of almost all Asian civilization.

asianhistory.about.com...

Mongolia just like Persia has lots of missing pieces of history due to the Empire falling. Same will happen to us when historians are killed off.
edit on 17-9-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join