It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trade your country leader day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you could trade your world leader for some else's who would it be? The change would finish out the other leaders term.
Remember Hope and change!
edit on 15-9-2014 by CHinauser because: fished

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If I could do a list on who I WOULDN'T trade Obama for... It would probably be easier.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I would trade Obama for Emperor Palpatine. The lesser of two evils.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser

Any North American political puppet leader for Tenzin Gyatso.

edit on 2014 9 15 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: Add pic

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
For the lulz it would bring, I would trade Harper for Kim Jung-Un( ?), /or for his desire to restore a country to its previous self, Putin.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I wouldn`t know and that`s horrible, most are just scum.

But I know at least two people who should be world leaders : Ron Paul and Dr. Paul Craig Roberts.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Pfffth .. stuff that I follow no one .. you can have all the damn leaders ..

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Vote for me...

Everyone will have free road runner for dinner, free flea treatment and free wine.

Everything will have "acme" written on it and rabbits will be treated with much respect... even Beezzer...

I will organise an international silly day (at least twice a month) and ban all religions...

That was a daft post was it not? I haven't had my morning coffee yet...

On a more serious note : I say get rid of them all and replace them with one world leader : The Dalai Lama

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 16/9/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I want Putin as president of Australia.

He loves animals,

He loves fish,

Fish love him,

And he loves kids,

err..ok maybe not Putin

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Given the British queen has to be neutral in all matters of state she could be a great asset to any country as she'll sign whatever is put infront of her

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
José Mujica of Uruguay. I wanted to add Joyce Banda of Malawi, but she has recently left office. I'm not saying either of those leaders are perfect, but what warms me to them is the fact that neither of them really seemed to put themselves above their population, in terms of big pay packets and special priviledges

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Given the British queen has to be neutral in all matters of state she could be a great asset to any country as she'll sign whatever is put infront of her

Should I send the cleaning bill to you for the screen that I have just splattered coffee and snot all over and buggered up big time Max or straight to HM secretary of financial affairs and internet problems at Buckingham palace?

Kindest respects

Rod

Cripes you gave me a laugh... Love your humour when you get time to pop on here.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I know you said other leaders, but I want Rob Ford(in good health) for president of America. Each new day it would actually be fun to turn on the news. lol

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't want to trade my PM for another world leader. Can I trade him for a bag of used hockey pucks? At least those are useful.

new topics

top topics

join