It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Train

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I have many of these same thoughts. There is something serious wrong in this world where a species needs money to survive in it.

and couple that with at "the expense of the planet"...we pollute and destroy and hate all for money...its more than just wrong it is sad

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Whilst still being a believer, I wrote a thread, myself, on religion being used as a psy-ops, culturally. One of my main points is that the sacrifice of Christ has been used in the worst way to hold Him up as what we should want to emulate, for one another. And then this that you've posted, follows, perverting the whole thing….
This, of course, is just the way I see it.

Keeping us negative, I think, just saps our energy, distracts us in a way we can't seem to fight our way out of, besides the obvious of keeping us at each other's throats, as has been pointed out here, over and over again. But it's like I said, when you realise where you are and how you can't ever catch up, how some of are trafficked, used, held up as examples of whatever no matter how hard we try….it begins to seem it doesn't even matter what you do….
Thus my cry this evening for a way out of this nightmare….and this means I can't get my mind around anything but how bad it is, so therefore, I can't solve anything.

Interesting, the way threads and beliefs and emotions, intersect, hereabouts. While you were coming up with that reply, I was replying to someone else on another thread who finally seemed to "get it," about Christ and be able to write it so someone else gets it, too, as far as unconditional love goes. And this may be the one defense we have, to strive to give this to one another, even, and most especially, to our enemy……
Because love may be the one thing that allows for unpredictable happenings in this controlled existence….

I would hope that agreeing with me doesn't turn someone green. I would remind people again what I wrote above, about the importance of appearance, here. But the thing about that is anyone can be made to appear any way that TPTB wish them to. It is the most effective silencer there is.

And don't forget, as well, that unconditionally loving one's enemy in the face of all you described, makes one appear…well, foolish, at the least. Sometimes bravery and courage is as simple as bearing however you've been made to appear to be, just because you spoke up…and loving the enemy that wishes you the worst.
Take care.
tetra
edit on 15-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2014 by tetra50 because: additions

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey Randy, I came across this video today. Not sure if you seen it yet? I find it fitting for this thread though.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Perfect!

And that's go'in to facebook.

edit on Ram91614v01201400000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So is the moral of this thread that somebody needs to create the matrix but actually have it be utopia instead of more of this what we have now?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45
Good question. If we ended this control loop, what would we have instead.
There's got to be something better. Something we just let happen, instead of overt, overly controlled, at all. To just trust being alive, without the need to control every detail, or any details, or anything, whatsoever…...
JMHO

edit on 16-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: proob4

Perfect!

And that's go'in to facebook.

Actually that's where I first seen it. It's kinda going viral actually. I just looked it on youtube to post it here.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
So is the moral of this thread that somebody needs to create the matrix but actually have it be utopia instead of more of this what we have now?

The "Architect" said that they tried that in the Matrix, but that humans wouldn't accept the programming. Sort of reinforces the need for negative emotions, as previously posted.

Interesting correlation, IMO.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Perhaps we were loaded onto the crazy train in order to go off the rails. If there is a heaven then we will not get there by living forever. If randy's words and actions said anything it is that no one lives forever.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I would say that just like we attempt to create things it is not a one step process and if the ingredients we use on earth could talk to us befoe we use them they would express discontent with whatever process we were taking them through.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I would say that just like we attempt to create things it is not a one step process and if the ingredients we use on earth could talk to us befoe we use them they would express discontent with whatever process we were taking them through.

That'ssssss, really kind a neat!
You come up with that yourself deadeye?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

For me, this would be the center piece of the whole
thread really.

My wish is, we weren't so divided,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yea thanks. I was on day two of a three day fast that was kicked off with a trip to the mshroom kingdom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join