It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I actually know what had actually happened with MH370: police chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
au.news.yahoo.com...

www.news.com.au... sing-malaysian-airlines-plane/story-fnizu68q-1227059682342

New claims from the head of the Indonesian police force to airline officials and senior police have sparked new concerns that officials have always known what happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

According to Indonesian news organisation Tempo, Indonesian Police Chief General Sutarman claimed that he knows what caused the passenger jet to vanish on March 8 with 239 people on board.

“I spoke to the Malaysian Police Chief Tun Mohammed Hanif Omar. I actually know what had actually happened with MH370,” Sutarman reportedly told police officers and Lion Air representatives.

Whilst the news report gives an insight into someone who "might" know something, it does not go on to tell much. However, I can't wait to hear something from this chap. Time to sing my friend. Sing like a bird.
edit on 15-9-2014 by CaptainBeno because: new link added

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Sounds rather like

"He knows that we know that he knows something we the public know nothing about"

sigh..

What the hell do they really know?

I wanna know it to.

Then I'll write mysterious references to it on ATS without saying exactly what it is.

You know?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
au.news.yahoo.com...

www.news.com.au... sing-malaysian-airlines-plane/story-fnizu68q-1227059682342

New claims from the head of the Indonesian police force to airline officials and senior police have sparked new concerns that officials have always known what happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

According to Indonesian news organisation Tempo, Indonesian Police Chief General Sutarman claimed that he knows what caused the passenger jet to vanish on March 8 with 239 people on board.

“I spoke to the Malaysian Police Chief Tun Mohammed Hanif Omar. I actually know what had actually happened with MH370,” Sutarman reportedly told police officers and Lion Air representatives.

Whilst the news report gives an insight into someone who "might" know something, it does not go on to tell much. However, I can't wait to hear something from this chap. Time to sing my friend. Sing like a bird.

You'll get the call in a minute I dare say..thread already started. Your source is clearer though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Ha! Yes indeed. (Grumpy face palm myself)

I just want him to sing, however, I fear he may not want a bullet?

Perhaps he could "leave" something in McDonalds when having his donut?
edit on 15-9-2014 by CaptainBeno because: Spelling

link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Well, we all knew what was going on at the NSA with the whole PRISM thing, for years before it ever happened, and that op was blacker than a coalface in the middle of a black hole, until it got leaked.

This plane though? There are so many possible explanations, and I am with SLAYER69 on this. The fellow should just spill his guts, get it over with, and then learn how to dodge bullets.
edit on 15-9-2014 by TrueBrit because: grammar failed.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ha, Ditto

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Cheers.

Mind you, the more the merrier I say on this one.

Thanks though

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: SLAYER69
"He knows that we know that he knows something we the public know nothing about"

a reply to: TrueBrit
Well, we all knew what was going on

I perfer to flaunt my ignorance

edit on 15-9-2014 by Moondoggie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: smurfy

Cheers.

Mind you, the more the merrier I say on this one.

Thanks though

No matter, I already added to that post.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
ALREADY POSTED

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He might know what really happened, but maybe if he says what happened to the public he would love his job.

It fifteen years he will tell us when he is old and gray and nobody will believe him. He could write a book and put it up for sale and surely everyone will think he is making it up.

If I were to write a book, I could call it a fiction even though it contained evidence and gave information that could easily be verified to prove it was real. I wouldn't have all the debunkers on my tail that way, they would just be barking it is a fiction. This way the truth would get out and the deceivers would not believe it is a threat.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Possible options:

1. It was taken by UFO's
2. It attained escape velocity and is now in stable orbit around Earth
3. It crashed onto land
4. It crashed onto water
5. It landed somewhere we don't know
6. It landed somewhere we know, but too politically explosive to tell

#1 has never happened before
#2 would be detected by amateur astronomers
#3 would be detected by earthquake sensors
#4 would or could be detected by oceanographic satellites like Jason-2 as the crash would create a circular wave pattern across the ocean.
#5 would be told by the communications the aircraft sends out, so can't be possible

#6 is now the only option

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Suicidal pilot turned air off on the full plane !

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The News.com.au article has been 404ed
www.news.com.au...

I tried to get it out of google cache, but that 404ed too.

Full spectrum dominance?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

#4... not if it broke up into small pieces first.

I personally think we saw an example of what happened to MH recently with the private plane decompressing and hypoxia setting. I doubt any of the passengers had any fear or pain.
edit on 16-9-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join