It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Nader Run for President Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Nader himself professes not to be very interested in his legacy. His eyes are instead on the next fight. After contesting Ohio, he plans to assemble an anti-war coalition that will seek to impeach Bush for leading the country into war on false pretences. After that, the 2008 presidential race beckons, and another opportunity to infuriate mainstream liberals. Nader says he has not made up his mind whether to run for the nation's highest office once more.

If he is asked by enough people, he will consider it, but whether he does or not, he argues, someone will have to raise a banner to the left of the Democrats. "If every four years the progressive agenda is not placed before the electorate, then it atrophies," Nader says. "You have to keep the flame alive."

complete article

There is still four more years and everything might happen.
As for my outsider view I guess it would be good to see him again fighting in presidential campaign.
Any comments?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If Nader does run again good for him if he enjoys losing so much. A 3rd party candidate can't win with the American electoral system

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OF COURSE he will run again. Nader is a robot and will run until the end of time, or until he wins, whichever comes first

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
UGH! whatever, hes got a right, and its nice to see someone take advantage of third parties. id rather see a libertarian get his kind of press, or, you know, a nazi. mainly cuz the nazi would get less votes.

it was good for him to leave the green party, theyre useless. i dont think hell matter much in '08, people will all want to replace bush with either a dem or rep, they wont give nader any thought other than a slight chuckle.

new topics

top topics

join