It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola. I think that the CDC is starting to get scared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This article, while sounding calm reminds me of this.

The checklist has been distributed to major hospitals and even little ones, including an urgent center in Leesburg, Va.

“Every hospital should ensure that it can detect a patient with Ebola, protect healthcare workers so they can safely care for the patient, and respond in a coordinated fashion,” warns the CDC.

washingtonexaminer.com...

I think that they are starting to get nervous.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You know what I think is scary...? That these infected medical workers are sent to their home country.. Just the other day two "possible" infected dutch medics were sent back to Holland in order to recover.

When I put on my tin-hat it is as if these people are sent back to become patient zero in their home country and decimate their fellow citizens by 'accident' because the virus did mutate suddently into a unstoppable variant... they say..

edit on 15/9/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If the CDC is scared then we should be terrified.2nd.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Yea, the medical personnel over there are overwhelmed and even despite precautions, they are still being infected. And it's getting worse, not better. Even with more resources now being thrown in.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's going to be much worse than anticipated. The cops and emergency first res ponders have already been sent memo on how to deal with this threat.

www.cdc.gov... ected-united-states.html

and this is scary....

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...
edit on 15-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

roughly 25 percent chance Ebola will be detected in the United Kingdom– and as much as an 18 percent chance it will turn up in the U.S. – by the end of September, the analysis of global mobility and epidemic patterns shows. The new paper includes the top 16 countries where Ebola is most likely to spread.

Well, if flights are still going to the affected areas obviously there is a big risk of contamination in other parts of the World.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The CDC link that you linked doesn't work.

Was it removed? Or did you just accidentally post it wrong?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

from the article you linked..

Monsanto, or Monsatan as many call them, has partnered with the Department of Defense to use a proxy third party company to develop a vaccine against Ebola. The seed money began at $1.5 million. The value of the deal could grow to an estimated $86 million dollars. The company’s name is Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR) (TKM.TO), a leading developer of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics. “TKM-Ebola, an anti-Ebola virus RNAi therapeutic, is being developed under a $140 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense’s Medical Countermeasure Systems BioDefense Therapeutics (MCS-BDTX) Joint Product Management Office

if this is true it is indeed very disturbing..

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

The CDC link that you linked doesn't work.

Was it removed? Or did you just accidentally post it wrong?

removed....

that's odd....

I googled "lawenforcement and ebola"
edit on 15-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

top topics

join