It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Your Dream Confirm You Might Be Ill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Dreams Prophesize Ilnesses

Below is the list of most common images, which prophesize upcoming illnesses, according to Miller's dictionary:
to see yourself naked
to eat an unripe fruit
a white butterfly
a broken vase or a goblet
to hear a drum-roll
to see yourself toothless (seeing someone else toothless means success)
receding hair, clipped off nails
a mirror
to swim in dirty water
a dark maze
to walk among snakes, flies and bugs
a lunar eclipse
a dry rose bush
broken tools
to walk in the woods or hear a cuckoo
to walk on ice
to see someone with blood-stained hands
to see a live raven or a dead rook
icicles on a roof
to be carried in the stream of a stormy river

If such images appear in dreams on a regular basis, you should pay attention to your health and undergo a medical examination just to be on the safe side. A sudden change of dreams is to be perceived as a bad token too. A recurring dream happens, when subconsciousness tries to attract your attention to an important detail or a missed-out event.

Well, according to that one I must be getting sick pretty often -
I guess it is time to get some check-ups

What about you?

[edit on 7-12-2004 by jazzgul]

[edit on 7-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Raw meat ahh....I don't know about any illness but I remember seeing actually it was my whole theet whacked out and a bleeding gum....;I remembered hearing that if one saw blood in a dream it meant bad news was on it's way....I was away from home at the time..so I called...To hear that my grandpa,who was actually like a father to me had died the night befor..thus while I was having this dream..
The other night I dreamt of being electricuted..and what a shok it was..It came of a scafolding,you know when a building is being construced or in repair..I had a call from my Lawyer the same day that was yesterday..telling me that a witness saw me carrying on driving away from the car accident I had some 2 Christmases ago.( yes slow system here in Belgium,apparently they need money for the trasport ministry,no joke..).Which is a complete Lie..a friend of mine lives in the same street.I touched a mirror of a truck with my own mirror ( mobilehome)..I sorted it out the next day.The houses infront of where the truck was parked were unocciupied at the time...But I did'nt leave a note.saw the law says 'that's a runaway'...So after the whole thing is and was sorted they still 'the justic sys' ask 1500Euros or 15days of jail...you know what's the worse SHOCK for me ..it's the fact that I can't sit the 15 days ....Out of principle I would rather sit than be ripped off..by the system...I'm awaiting final dicition by judge..it had to be today..my lawyer said The judge wants to sleep over it one more night ..so I hope I don't dream of going bankrupt tonight...catch my drift.....

p.s. nice to see someone read pravada..it's a great nexs source..

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
p.s. nice to see someone read pravada..it's a great nexs source..

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

Well, I believe there is at least two sides of each story -it is nice to know how somebody else is thinking even when you don�t agree with it, don't you think so?

BTW - you have scary dreams ! .... :shk:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It isn't exactly a dream, but when I was young I used to have this image of a guy out in a desert. Everything would be smooth, him the sand, etc, then everything would get all jagged and wrinkly. I always associated that with feeling/being/getting ill.

top topics

join