It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia targets the Baltic states, NATO warns Russia (round 2)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Vatican is not the devilish power but it sure seems to have gotten under the pressure of the outside devilish powers like NWO bankers etc.

How come something that Church vehemently refused/denied/banned 20 years ago is turning around and accepting it?

Outside influence? Ungodly practices will be punished by the Creator.

Wow so I've seen you claim that Nazis run Ukraine and yet you expouse the same garbage. Hitler said the Jews were immoral sub human and destroyed the morals of Arian' . And here you have problems with gays and lesbians and saying the same thing . So do you think they should burn in ovens that was Hitlers solution if you think that Russia opposes gays and lesbians and that its OK to mistreat them than I truly hope Russia becomes extinct .

We no longer live in the dark ages attitudes need to change even the Vatican is realizing there just people to . No I understand why you defend Putin you believe his ideology matches your . Reality is he uses people like you to stay in power all he has to do is create enemies doesn't matter who gays the west or immigrants its all the same preach hate and gain suppor . You made me realize Putin is even closer to Hitler than I though . One last thing you have the right to believe whatever you choose however you do not have the right to impose your morals or judge others based on your beliefs. This makes you no better than Isis or Hitler who believe there morals should apply to all I hope on your journey through life you learn everyone has something to contribute to humanit .

Gay and Lesbian practices are immoral and State MUST NOT condone such practices.

While a person cannot be put in jail for such behavior, the correct way is to isolate such persons.

The persons who promote such behavior through media or preaching should be put in jail.

Your statements show your poor judgement and poor choices. You have not studied your religion and you have definitely not studied the word of Jesus Christ. Jesus stood against prostitution and depravity prevalent in Roman times.

The governments that promote immoral behavior will definitely be punished.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Gay and Lesbian practices are immoral and State MUST NOT condone such practices.

While a person cannot be put in jail for such behavior, the correct way is to isolate such persons.

The persons who promote such behavior through media or preaching should be put in jail.

Homophobic are we?

Your statements show your poor judgement and poor choices. You have not studied your religion and you have definitely not studied the word of Jesus Christ. Jesus stood against prostitution and depravity prevalent in Roman times.

Just a quick question...

How do you know that what you think is the word of Jesus Christ is actually the words of Jesus Christ...were you there when he said these words?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Vatican is not the devilish power but it sure seems to have gotten under the pressure of the outside devilish powers like NWO bankers etc.

How come something that Church vehemently refused/denied/banned 20 years ago is turning around and accepting it?

Outside influence? Ungodly practices will be punished by the Creator.

Wow so I've seen you claim that Nazis run Ukraine and yet you expouse the same garbage. Hitler said the Jews were immoral sub human and destroyed the morals of Arian' . And here you have problems with gays and lesbians and saying the same thing . So do you think they should burn in ovens that was Hitlers solution if you think that Russia opposes gays and lesbians and that its OK to mistreat them than I truly hope Russia becomes extinct .

We no longer live in the dark ages attitudes need to change even the Vatican is realizing there just people to . No I understand why you defend Putin you believe his ideology matches your . Reality is he uses people like you to stay in power all he has to do is create enemies doesn't matter who gays the west or immigrants its all the same preach hate and gain suppor . You made me realize Putin is even closer to Hitler than I though . One last thing you have the right to believe whatever you choose however you do not have the right to impose your morals or judge others based on your beliefs. This makes you no better than Isis or Hitler who believe there morals should apply to all I hope on your journey through life you learn everyone has something to contribute to humanit .

The governments that promote immoral behavior will definitely be punished.

Sounds like a quote from Isis. Maybe one day youll learn you shouldnt judge others for one day you will be judged. Heres to hoping one day youll drop the dark ages rhetoric and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sounds like a quote from Isis. Maybe one day youll learn you shouldnt judge others for one day you will be judged. Heres to hoping one day youll drop the dark ages rhetoric and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

You can directly correlate the decline of involved nations in such anti-religious practices.

Since early 90s the US started with "don't ask don't tell" in the US Army. This was the strongest encouragement to "homo" types in the society. From there on the momentum caught up.

However, in early 90s, US also had the golden opportunity to reap rewards from the end of the Cold War and focus on its economics via reducing the defense spending. But due to "gay mindedness" it took a series of wrong decisions in various important spheres of daily governance. Early 90s is when the decline of the US started. Rise in crime, welfare recipients, one parent families, hollowing out of household net worths, corporate corruption, wars of all sorts, rise in diseases and breakdown of infrastructures etc.

Argumentative types like yourself need to push back from the yap-yap and do some real fresh minded thinking.

edit on 14-10-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Exactly under what rock in what back yard educational system did you get your education from?

Homos are the problem?

Ironic you and Hitler and Putin have the same mindset. Who will you blame net? Intellectuals? Teachers? Civil rights leaders?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: victor7

Exactly under what rock in what back yard educational system did you get your education from?

Homos are the problem?

Ironic you and Hitler and Putin have the same mindset. Who will you blame net? Intellectuals? Teachers? Civil rights leaders?

Scary apparently Putin supporters are all for killing gays and other undesirables. Maybe Putin is more of a threat than i thought i merely thought he was a power hungry dictator with an inferiority complex. Maybe this is much worse than i thought.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join