It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapse of the Petrol Dollar - End of the Sabbath year and the Clearing of Debts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is a very interesting article connecting the Harbinger of scriptures to the blood moon dates of the Jewish calendar. What is most interesting is the parallel to the last crashes of 2001 and 2008. Each happened on specific Jewish dates.

Connection Between the Harbinger and Four Blood Moons

When Jesus entered as King, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of those selling doves. Doves are symbolic of peace being sold. Benches are for rest. Tables are balance sheets.

The peacemakers have not rest and the moneychangers surplus is turned to debt. This was a prophecy.

edit on 15-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The 4 Blood Moons is a topic of extreme interest for me.

I find it very intriguing, and the fact that Israel is currently dealing with Hamas, and an unusual amount of Anti Semitic speech pouring out from all corners of the Media and Societal Elite...makes one wonder

Prophecy is upon us, being fulfilled daily
edit on 9/15/2014 by Dustofenese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dustofenese

What is written shall come to pass.

The signs of the times are all around us. We can either heed the warnings and love everyone along with ourselves or we can continue down this path.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

What is written shall come to pass.

The signs of the times are all around us. We can either heed the warnings and love everyone along with ourselves or we can continue down this path.

Right then...We're all doomed!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I agree. To me, the moneychangers tables and peacemakers having no peace is key to this. As far as I know, I may be the only person saying this on the internet. It saddens me that more people have not seen this. The key moment to expect the King's arrival and we hardly notice.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For fifty plus years I've been here and the arrival is always just around the corner, any day now and still....Nada! Isn't the deal supposed to be that no one will know when?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
For fifty plus years I've been here and the arrival is always just around the corner, any day now and still....Nada! Isn't the deal supposed to be that no one will know when?

Day or hour. The season, or even week or month is open for anyone who narrows it down. Psalm 111-119 represent 2011 - 2019. The timing is in the Hallel Psalms, as well as the 50 year jubilees and the book of Enoch's 70 generations. Genesis 6 even gives it away. A Jubilee is 50 years and God gives mankind 120 of those jubilees.

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

120 X 50 is 6000.

The Mayan long count calendar of 5125 years is the marker for Dec. 2012. Reverse back and Adam died after 19 jubilees. Do the math and Enoch's 70 generations is multiplied by a generation of the precession of the Earth. 5040 years, or just before the calendar was left in stone. It was Enoch that warned the Watchers of the 70 generations.

I am sorry, but it is this day and age. The Fig tree bloomed in 1947. One Generation is 72, or Precession (25970 /360). Add this to 1947.

I could go on and on, but the dates are always the same. The problem in past centuries is the lack of understanding we have today. They did not have the access to ancient scriptures, but instead only used the Bible. Without the keys from Enoch, no calculations were possible.

We also needed to know about Grand Jubilees from the Book of Jubilees. There are little keys that come together to allow you, for instance, to know when the next Jubilee is. Psalms around the Six day war dates (66-69) describe the exact happenings of that war. Knowing this, we have a way to then see why the revolt of Jerusalem in 67ad also matches the jubilees. Once you plot every 67 or 17 from the dates, you know that the last Jubilee is 2017.

Leading up to this, all events are now matching. Never before this day and age.

edit on 15-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sounds like you're plotting an orbit or something. Live life using the ten rules and you're good to go no?, whatever time he/she gets here

edit on 15-9-2014 by minkmouse because: just cleaned the keyboard and it still can't spell!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Interesting marking for later.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
NONE (ZERO) of the scriptures (including and especially the book of Revelation) is predictions or prophecies of past,present,or future historical events.It is ALL vain extrapolations to make events "fit" and theory agenda.ALL of these events have been interpreted millions of times and ALL have been false. Paul (Simon) said "ALL lies in jest still a man only hears what they wants to hear and disregards the rest.

There is no APOCALYPSE/ great tribulation/end times cataclysmic destruction of earth and all humanity (except the self chosen few).It is religious fantasy of the highest order of delusion.Mankind is simply acting according to it's nature and character. The Chicken Littles do NOT "know" the Truth they only "believe" they do and desire to infect the rest of mankind with their doom and gloom(and say it is OF their GOD)......blasphemy..utter foolishness.

Rightfully did Yahoshua say.

In that day MANY will come in MY name and say "I am christ"[Christian] and deceive MANY "...(themselves and anyone they infect with their lies).

The day of reckoning is coming and EVERY man WILL be accountable for every foolish word they have spoke.NONE will be pardoned of their guilt.

join