It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon is Militarizing American Public Schools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Philippines

Likely never to happen because THAT would actually make sense!!

2nd

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
With the aggression distributed over the interwebs on tv in music in books not to mention video games many of the youth can withstand seeing these changes as they are now less sensitive to military influences and aware of violence. Hope it keeps the young safe, being a parent I don't mind as long as they remain professional role models with their weaponry and behaviors... The illusion that all are safe can be extremely damaging at times.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

how does that make me wrong in your eyes? in fact, what you said about video games/movies further supports my statement that the conditioning has already been taking place. i do agree with you about your stance on police as well. thats why i chose to be a PI who works for himself. if its one thing i cant stand is a cop with a bloated sense of power.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Maybe it is still too early for people to see the signs, but as far as I can tell this is all preparation for when the viral epidemics are in full swing and/or the economic and social unrest is so severe that such measures will need to be taken to protect the children (and transfer them).

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

You might be on to something there...
add that to the Government buying huge tracks of land in far SE Colorado, for some as yet unknown purpose...

Could be something in the wind

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

What is odd is that something that has been going on since then end of WW2 is suddenly evil.

Actually, whats odd is your memory. School districts haven't been getting mine proof vehicles since the end of WW2. Did your school district have one? Probably not, neither did mine nor anyone elses that I have ever known and I grew up in Detroit. When I was in school there was no such thing as in school cops, there were hall monitors and you know what, they did the job.

In my four years of high school there was never a need for an armed cop or several like some schools have. I'm not saying that this is the case in every school but what seems to be happening is we are definitely seeing something different happening today, it can't be explained away as something as harmless as "been happening since WW2" because that is most certainly not the case.

edit on 17-9-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Well he's kind of right though..
Back in my high school days we had a couple of those old army jeeps donated to the schools shop class.
we kids would take them apart and put them back together as part of out Automotive classes.

But I doubt the SD school board plans to use this MRAP for training, just cracking heads ya know.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join