It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Bombshell: Clinton State Department Official Reveals Details of Alleged Document Review

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: LDragonFire

Are you seriously #ing kidding me????

What is the NSA doing today again??? Spying on reporters you say?? Arming Mexican Drug lords? IRS? Libya and any other scandal going on with your beloved Dems.

I know your partisan, but good hell. Give it a rest.

When you want to pull your head out of your butt, let us know. We would love to have you in the world of reality....where it is understood that Govt as a whole is corrupt and not just limited to your hated GOP.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

I recall Karachi was a big deal back when the first attack happened in 2002. It was used as another reason that we should fully invest in the war on Al-Qaeda even though the group claiming responsibility was never shown to have a clear direct link back to them. For more information here is an article, although left biased, that could be a starting point to questioning what is going on right now compared to then.

thedailybanter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's not about dems and repubs....it's about all the lying politicians who seem to get away with it because their fellow repubs or dems back up,their lies.....Bush, Obama, Clinton--what does it matter? I want honesty and a sense of decency--something both parties seem to have lost.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They are molding your opinions:

1,098 total Fox News evening segments that included significant discussion of Benghazi -- an average of about 13 segments per week

In 18 of 20 months studied, Fox ran at least 20 Benghazi segments per month, with a high of 174 in October 2012

382 segments aired on Special Report, the network's flagship news program

478 segments invoked the talking points used for Susan Rice's 2012 Sunday show appearances

281 segments alleging a "cover-up" by the Obama administration

144 interviews of GOP members of Congress versus only five interviews of Democratic members of Congress and Obama administration officials

120 comparisons to Iran-Contra, Watergate, and the actions of the Nixon administration

105 attempts to link Benghazi to Hillary Clinton's potential presidential ambitions

100 segments promoting the lie that the administration issued a "stand-down order"

REPORT: Fox's Benghazi Obsession By The Numbers

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What does Fox News have anything to do with this, other then continuing your partisan based retorts??

Wait.....I bet GWB will be blamed by you at some point....Oh, and don't forget to call me a racist...that always works.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Are you seriously #ing kidding me????

Nope!

What is the NSA doing today again??? Spying on reporters you say?? Arming Mexican Drug lords? IRS? Libya and any other scandal going on with your beloved Dems.

Name one Democrat scandal that compares to Watergate, Iran Contra and 9/11???

I know your partisan, but good hell. Give it a rest.

Just because I don't have years of governmental training (indoctrination) and I absolutely don't believe the foreign owned foxnews infotainment or breitbart or the blaze doesn't make me uninformed or wrong. You wanna believe everything they tell you is your right, I chose to look deeper than the lies preached by the right.

When you want to pull your head out of your butt, let us know. We would love to have you in the world of reality....where it is understood that Govt as a whole is corrupt and not just limited to your hated GOP.

I do hate the gop I have stated this, GWB finished destroying America, he finished what Nixon started, that Reagan continued and the idiotic people of this country kept voting for!!!

Ever notice one of the first things a republican governor does is cut the education budget, you ever wonder why?

Benghazi is just another made up republican talking point.
Using the gops logic on Benghazi we should open a new investigation of 9/11, I wonder what a fully funded investigation would find?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

9/11 may have been Clinton's fault !!!

A day before Sept. 11, 2001, former President Bill Clinton told an audience that he could have had Osama bin Laden killed, but chose not to, because an attack could have endangered innocent women and children in Afghanistan.

Bill Clinton: 'I could have killed' Osama bin Laden in 1998

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Good #ing grief.

Fast and Furious, Libya, NSA, Patriot Act, IRS, Clintons as a whole......All with Dems hands in the mix, if not in charge of this at one time or another.

Man, I may just give both testicles to watch the day you get screwed yet again by the Govt as a whole, with both sides doing the penetration.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

The complete failure to protect America on 9/11? From the day GWB took office there were over 160 successful interdiction of suspicious aircraft over America until 9/11 so what happened on that day, why the failure and why do you support spending more money on Benghazi investigations compared to the 9/11 investigation?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So we can blame Bush for what happens in the Obama administration?

Was the financial crisis also Clinton's fault? Was it Clinton's or Obama's fault for Bush giving the IRS more power?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Wait...when did I state I don't support money going into the 9/11 investigation??

Your Progressive Hack provided Playbook has some incorrect data.

Funny, as Clinton had the chance to kill OBL before that happened. Seems to everyone else that because of his failure, 9/11 is more his fault then Bush's.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

lol seriously?

So, your "interdiction of suspicious aircraft over America" started when GW took over and ended when he left. Cool.... What are you trying to say, anyway? He stopped or delayed 160 suspicious aircraft?

Obama has no clue what being a responsible leader means. One thing it means is taking responsibility for what happens on his watch, not continually (like, 6 years later) blaming someone else.

Obama apologists really get me. He was nothing more than a community organizer and ZERO experience as a leader and we are seeing what happens when you elect someone President who is not a leader and has no experience.

Oh, wait..he had some experience as a Senator voting "present". How many years was that?

edit on 17-9-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

President who is not a leader and has no experience.

because no other President has had too face Four Fronts of forces arrayied before him,,

Muslim/Christian
Capatilism/Communism

Democrat/Republican,,,,or does that count as a cold front,,??

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

What? lol

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

sorry i equate govt too military,,, four battle fronts,,

ie:

the region or line along which opposing armies engage in combat.

battle front

4 fronts

cause two is bad,,

one is ideal,,

none is best.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I see..The only difference I see is the christian aspect. And that is mostly wrong lol

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not even sure what a progressive is!!! I'm not into following, I don't need a particular ideology to define what I Am I'm certainly not interested in stars or flags or I would puppet breitbart, the blaze and foxnews. I'm not a shrill as I participate in other topics on ATS, not just the political side.

I'm opinionated so I speak my mind deal with it!!!

I used the number of 160 airplane intercepts I was wrong, the number is between Sept 2000 and June 2001 there were 67 aircraft scrambled from our military to intercept suspicious aircraft. NORAD didn't respond in time on 9/11. There were so many failures of our nations defense that day, yet not one person got fired for it. No one can explain why or nations air defenses were violated, that three planes were able to be hijacked and flown into building.

Now back to the topic!!

Days until an investigation was ordered into the Pearl Harbour attack: 9
Days until an investigation was ordered into the Kennedy assassination: 7
Days until an investigation was ordered into the Challenger disaster: 7
Number of days until an investigation was ordered into the sinking of the Titanic: 6
Number of days until an investigation was ordered into the 9/11 attacks: 411
Amount of money allocated for the 1986 Challenger disaster investigation: $75 million
Amount of money allocated for the 2004 Columbia disaster investigation: $50 million
Amount of money allocated for Clinton-Lewinsky investigation: $40 million
Amount of money allocated for the 9/11 Commission: $14 million

livelink

This is from March 2014 so they have spent more than the 9/11 investigations into Benghazi!! All on a republican inspired witch hunt!..The pentagon has referred it to a witch hunt not me!!!

The House of Representatives’ never-ending dishonest, partisan hearings on the attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi, Libya in 2012 have long since been exposed as a waste of time. Now, thanks to the Pentagon, we know that they have also been a waste of money.

And here is how much they spent as of March 2014!!!

For those of you keeping score at home, those investigations have already cost taxpayers at least $14 million.

link

Not one dime has been spent on the video that pissed off the Islamic world leading up to the attack nor the Koch brothers business interests around Benghazi?? Did the Koch brothers have anything to do with this video??? Did information get passed along about the potential threat of rioting because of this video???

Perhaps you should look up McFarland and the warning he got the day before the attack, was this warning ignored?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

NORAD didn't respond in time ,
,in all fairness
there was a drill going on at the time,,,

So got confusing,,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Funny we fought a cold war for decades and conducted drills yet never got attacked.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yep, and I am sure that the Cold War being over and done for over a decade pretty much took the edge off of preparedness. Was it not Clinton who reduced the military and preparedness since the USSR no longer was a threat? I would add, that it was the right thing to do, given that the threat of direct attack was virtually gone.

I am sure that you expected the use of passenger planes as weapons, though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join