It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here's another video, supposedly shot the same night over S. California. Although the fireball/ET-weapon appears stationary in the sky, but may have been viewed with the UFO coming toward them. A missile is fired from the ground straight up - to the side of the orb - and then the orb "explodes":

www.youtube.com...
UFO BEING DESTROYED OVER ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA (JUNE 18, 2014)

:47 mark - look for "something" entering the orb from the bottom.

1:07 mark - orb seems to shrink then explode.

1:33 mark - vertical "flash" to the right of the orb, then it explodes again.

1:43 mark - second exploding orb to the NW of the original orb.

1:59 mark - a vertical flash-line moving right-to-left across both orbs, then the original orb blinks out and is gone. (A ground-based laser?)

2:11 mark - still a vertical silver flash-line to the upper right of the remaining orb, as the second orb explodes.

Seems to be a separate event than the previous video. Military tests? Or "show of strength" to ... "someone/something"?

www.nuforc.org...
NUFORC UFO REPORTS FILED ON JUNE 18, 2014

Los Angeles - Sound of bees, something with red and green lights overhead flying low.

Laguna Niguel (Orange County, CA) - Saw four orange orbs stationary in sky at different times.

Oklahoma City - Brightly lit triangle "plummets" down from above. (Did it want to be seen? A threatening gesture to ... who/what?)

So I have no idea what was going on in/over the U.S. the evening of June 18, 2014. Did military training exercises draw in some curious ET-craft? Or was all the ET craft seen a failed invasion?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Yes, they're capable of flying interstellar distances to earth, but we beat them with our pathetic weapons and stopped them.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Captain Cook, baby, Captain Cook.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Yes, they're capable of flying interstellar distances to earth, but we beat them with our pathetic weapons and stopped them.

Wait wait i know!! they caught colds and their shields were down!!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

From what I hear, our "pathetic" weapons are quite effective. Several sources have seen "shot down" ET-craft in storage with a U.S. missile sticking thru them.

And no one's too sure what the "orange orbs" are, "shared-tech" or "ours." Unmanned, obviously, they were first sighted around Tampa, Florida, a half dozen years ago. Now they are everywhere, usually seen in multiples. One anonymous military report says that a few years ago, one was seen bouncing around in a hover, while combat pilots got in their jets and started them up on a "training mission."

So if the "orange orbs" are being used for training and target-practice, perhaps they are really Deep Black Drones, with highly advanced capabilities.

Here's an interesting article, saying that the Air Force has stopped ordering conventional combat jets, and is now ordering only Long Range Strike Bombers.

fortune.com...
PENTAGON'S LONG RANGE STRIKE BOMBER SET TO "DISRUPT" THE COMBAT JET INDUSTRY
The huge contract will be awarded this summer. And the speculation is that, of the 3 top aerospace industries, the 2 losers may have to merge to stay in business.

First of all, look at the photo of a proposed LRS Bomber carefully. There are 2 needle-shaped RODS-FROM-GOD below it being dropped. And "someone" has quickly drawn grey wings and tails on them. (I bet if you can get close enough, you can see "Forget God - Zaphod says to disguise the frickin' things!")

Since this is still a Deep Black program, there is no information on whether this LRS Bomber is only atmo or not. So it looks like the U.S. military aircraft is filling in the gap between (no longer made) combat jets and the TR-3B. If the LRS Bomber IS only atmo, it may free up the TR-3B to stay in Space to combat the "ET Threat."

(In my March 4th post above, the busy night of June 18, 2014 for UFOs had one report from Oklahoma of a "brightly lit" Triangle (TR-3B) plummeting to Earth and disappearing - probably into an underground runway and hangar. Was it incoming from Space to take up a Stand-by position, until the "warfare" against the orange orbs in California was clarified?)
edit on 5-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Will you please at least learn a tiny bit about what you're talking about before you come in with wild speculation? Just a little.

I've linked and explained several times what a Rod From God is. Yet again, IT'S NOT A MISSILE. That means it's not fired from any kind of craft.

And missiles don't "stick through" what they hit. They explode. Most of them don't even hit their target, they explode close to it Sebring shrapnel out.

Somehow I doubt a ship capable of traveling interstellar distances quickly would be shot down by a simple missile.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I still say that the Deep Black TR-3B not only exists, but has highly advanced capabilities, expectations AND weaponry. And after talking about Rods-from-God for a dozen years, someone somewhere finally made a Deep Black version to be fired from our most advanced air/space-craft - the TR-3B.

www.washingtonpost.com...< br />
RUSSIAN METEORITE INJURES 1,200

Again, a highly interesting photo at the top, of the sky-trail of this fireball before, during and after destruction. And it's the SAME progression: TR-3B barely visible to the upper right, over a void in the meteorite's trail. Then "puffs" of multiple small explosions as the meteor continues toward the left.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Then it's not a Rod From God. Yet again, that's called a missile. Go read links on what Rods From God are. They're area denial weapons, NOT air to air weapons. There's such a huge difference that you're not even on the same planet.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Soooooo....you're saying that rods from god are missiles?

(Scampers out of room to avoid getting smacked)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I know enough about you that I CAN find you.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The two things being dropped in that article's picture you linked are GBU-39 small diameter bombs.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is a missile a bomb, but a bomb not a missile?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No. And I know where you live too.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Pretty sure a lot of people not members reading this know exactly where I live. Exactly.

As for you, you weren't that guy with the bino's from last night? Cause if you are sorry. You got more of a view than you were hoping for. I really gotta get my blinds fixed.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Nah that's old school. I know people. I have to say though ISR optics have come a long way.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

sweet. Ask them what they think of my upstairs neighbor.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Is MKMoniker just trolling now with all the "TR-3B" bull****? It's getting really annoying and cluttering up an otherwise awesome thread.

Anyways, if we really do have all this AWESOME tech that is decades ahead of everyone else, why aren't we using it more often? There are many instances I can think of where we could have saved numerous American or allied lives with this kind of stuff.

How much does Russia or China or our NATO allies or even our mainline military know compared to the public? Frankly if our enemies know more about this than the general public than these assets should be put to more use. What's the use keeping all this stuff around if your only going to be using it once or twice a year or even not at all ? And think about all the resources and money saved if we were able to utilize things like anti-gravity, fusion power, efficient orbital travel commercially instead of it being locked up in black-projects? It pisses me off!
edit on 6-3-2015 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

moniker. It may be possible if your aircraft is hypersonic to drop a rod type weapon with similiar characteristics. Above mach 6 would be optimal id assume but zaphods right. they would not be rods from god though. Kinetic kill vehicles most likely with AP tips most liekly if it stuck through the targets.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm reading more and more UFO reports now to indicate that we have underground ET-craft storage sites all over the world.

(A UFO hovers low over open land, usually, blinks a signal, then descends straight down. When the witnesses get to that spot, they see nothing but open land. If they are in a plane, they'll see the ground "unzip" and the craft lower onto an underground runway with stored craft on both sides. Then the ground zips back up again.)

One tidbit released by someone who has been inside one of these storage areas, is that most of the craft are pristine - neither crashed nor shot down. Are we "collecting" ET-craft as potential attack or escape craft?

www.youtube.com...
UFO ARMADA CAUGHT BY NASA IN 2014 - LED BY TR-3B

Interesting! Although I don't think this is a battle-armada, but spacecraft being towed for storage.
:18 seconds mark - One blinking (signaling) craft appears to the upper right.
:23 seconds mark - Other craft start de-cloaking or exiting a time-space vortex.
:31 seconds mark - The top craft is now a triangle with 2 separate craft below.
:32 seconds mark - After a gap between the triangle and 2 separate craft, more and more colorful craft just "appear" bunched together in a column shape at a right-rising angle.
:43 seconds mark - The entire armada drifts right, keeping the approx. 45 degree angle tubular shape, and one craft appears at the very end, after a gap from the main group.

At no time do the orbs leave the formation, and they appear totally under the control of the TR-3B at the front, and the lone orb at the rear. To me, this is a towing-craft-for-storage expedition, or towing multiple supply craft in small containers, to not make such a big target in one craft.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I don't know where you get all those speculations from, but all I see is light spots.

The video claims it comes from NASA, caught by ISS. All in glorious blurry HD.
There absolutely no way to tell what we see on the screen.
If it comes from ISS as it claims, where is the camera pointing at ? The ground ? Outer space?
All I see is a blur of colors and no way to put in context whatever I am seeing.

For all I know, I could be looking at city lights filmed from an airplane.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join