It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

stargate command maybe?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

To be fair I still think there is something up with the space command and triangles. I know what the wiser people here have said. But I'm bassplyr and I don't listen to logic or reason. I honestly think some of the space command patches DO show tacitly the general shape of a high tech platform.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

To be fair I still think there is something up with the space command and triangles. I know what the wiser people here have said. But I'm bassplyr and I don't listen to logic or reason. I honestly think some of the space command patches DO show tacitly the general shape of a high tech platform.

Well we all know some ASTRO nauts who could had verified that speculation but just liek elvis he went home to glory

As for tringles on the patches. Have you ever tried to stich a fighter jet in miniture? lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Enough with this logic and making sense Yuppa!!!! But seriously I wonder what the patch looks like for those pilots involved in the triangles. The "Triangle" triangles. Before some one uploads a patch for the A-12 Avenger and goes see triangles.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Im guessing...a blacked out patch. until its declassified it will be black with words only.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

"Stitching a fighter jet in miniature" - is not that hard!

www.ebay.com...
NAVY TOMCAT VF-102 AVIATION F-14 FIGHT JET "DIAMONDBACKS" MILITARY PATCH

www.ebay.com...
U.S. NAVY TOMCAT VF-32 AVIATION F-14 FIGHTER JET "SWORDSMEN" MILITARY PATCH

www.ebay.com...
U.S. NAVY TOMCAT VF-41 AVIATION F-14 FIGHTER JET "BLACK ACES" MILITARY PATCH

edit on 26-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There are plenty of "patches" for triangles (TR-3Bs), especially associated with Area 51/S-4 - where they were developed:

www.ebay.com...
AREA 51 GROOM DRY LAKE - PATH OF TR-3B UPWARD FROM UNDERGROUND STORAGE

www.ebay.com...
USAF BLACK OPS AREA 51 "BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR" MILITARY SPACE INTELLIGENCE PATCH
(Anyone know what this fractured green thing in the middle is?)

www.ebay.com...
BLACK OPS "AREA 51" PATCH - "SPACE ALIEN XENOMORPHOLOGY RESEARCH AUTOPSY LABORATORY"
(NOTE: Background on a red triangle, some odd symbols above the green head. One is an "upside-down symbol" to designate Female, or a new symbol for "vertical male with a stroke" to designate ...?)

en.wikipedia.org...
GENDER SYMBOLS

www.ebay.com...
U.S.A.F. TENCAP SPECIAL APPLICATIONS "AREA 51" PATCH - BLACK OPS "NRO CLASSIFIED PROJECTS"
(NOTE: Look at the craft below the central "wings": Looks like a triangle (TR-3B) over a caret or chevron craft (TR6-TELOS)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
NORTHROP GRUMMAN TR6 "TELOS"

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.ebay.com...
DVD - U.S.AIR FORCE VERSUS THE UFOS: GRAPHICS-RICH LECTURE ON "CLASSIFIED MILITARY AIRCRAFT"

archive.org...
ARCHIVED "TOP SECRET TR-3B ASTRA" DOCUMENTS AND VIDEO

en.wikipedia.org...
AIR FORCE AND NASA'S "PLANT 42" NEAR PALMDALE, CALIFORNIA
"...eight separate production sites specially suited for advanced technology and/or "black program" projects ..."
(NOTE: The TR-3B was developed at S-4/Area 51 - now all under the Nevada Test Site - NTS. But manufacture and testing of incremental advances made to the TR-3B would require more above-ground space - possibly like "Plant 42".)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Gosh, these "guided missiles" look darn similar to a Rod-from-God. And hiding them under "anti-tank missiles" (and most incoming meteors have an iron core - incredibly similar to a tank) allows for continued development to avoid suspicion that certain versions can also be fired from a TR-3B:

www.army-technology.com...
ARMY TECHNOLOGY: WORLD'S DEADLIEST ANTI-TANK MISSILES
With needle-like configurations, anti-tank missiles with names like DAGR and SPIKE. And some come with: SAL (semi-active laser seeker), LOBL (lock-on before launch) and LOAL (lock-on after launch) with medium-range and extended-range, and "electro-optical seeker" for accuracy.

And the KORNET-EM system "is designed to destroy explosive reactor armour ... and low-speed air targets."

So there ARE "guided missiles" now capable of tracking/destroying "air targets", as well as thick-metal targets - like tanks and meteors.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Gosh, these "guided missiles" look darn similar to a Rod-from-God.

So does a javelin, but that doesn't make it an orbital kinetic weapon.

Things that go through the air real fast with a minimum of resistance tend to be long and narrow and pointy. There's a reason an arrow doesn't look like a cantaloupe.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Oh yeah? Then how do you explain cannonballs then!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

people from the UK like big balls? (you know the refrence)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If there are humans on these black triangles, I seriously doubt they have a fancy patch. If anything they probably walk around bases in normal uniforms, going unnoticed by other military personnel.

A military within a military if you will.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Go read a previous post. There have been guided missiles since the end of WWII. And tanks haven't used iron armor since about then too.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's good advice Zaph but what are the odds it will be followed in this instance?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's the truth Archer.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Speaking from experience I would say it's possible that they would make a patch for the TR3B crew (if it's even real). I've designed logos and patches for special units within agencies, and those outside of it probably couldn't tell you what it meant.

On a side note

Yuppa :

Making a patch with a small aircraft in the design is and isn't difficult. If the patch is 100% embroidered it would be pretty much impossible to stitch small details. One of the patches MKMoniker posted a link to that has a black triangle, that size would be nearly impossible to get any real detail. See: Ebay . Keep in mind they are made by machines that embroider at 1,000-1,500 stitches per minute, give or take. If the patch is woven then smaller details would work.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why, they're carried by swallows.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

African or European?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

African always....watch out for the French

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>