It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If there's a hangar there it's incredibly well hidden.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i feel like i should just smile and nod....
and

so that tr-3b ...

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

Wait....so your saying....that I'm NOT a space clone???? That you don't believe the forevermen are representing the 5th column of humanity beyond the outer rim? That a combination of my dreams and dirty socks are not being used to fuel intergalactic spaceships? OK fine don't believe the space cowboy, you can go think what you want sir.

I think a lot of Voldemorts babbling was allegory for real world projects in process. But RK's.....an I am one supposedly....yeah I don't know. Hidden space program way ahead of what the public thinks. Maybe. Flying magic triangles flying low and stupid fast over cities and very few catching on. Well you know where I stand on that one.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

he was obviously targeting people that were smart enough to see threw the BS for general consumption and tell a few people in the know his story and leave those so inclined to do research and maybe show us(in a way) what he was working on/with.

70/30 truth/lies...no one ever said the lie part wouldn't be a whooper

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I concur. My feelings are still hurt though that my dirty socks and dreams don't fuel the warp drive in the RK starships.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.8newsnow.com...
BOB LAZAR DISCUSSES ARTIFICIAL-GRAVITY (VIDEO)

Bob Lazar worked at S-4, the even-more-remote ET/Alien technology part of Area 51. Several decades ago, he was a young tech-genius telling legendary investigative reporter George Knapp (who still works at a Las Vegas TV channel) the eye-popping details about the ET craft he was helping back-engineer at S-4. TPTB went predictably ballistic, and scrubbed everything down to the sand and rock to "prove" Lazar had never worked at Area 51 - let alone Super Secret S-4.

Lazar left Nevada and went underground. Decades later, we've finally confirmed the discovery of Element 115 that Lazar spoke of. And - most incredibly - he's still alive. But his data is "old" by tech standards, so he's cautiously giving interviews again to Georg Knapp without any "current insider" information to get him in trouble again.

But the TR-3B was developed at S-4, so Lazar may have been around the early project, and has some interesting thoughts on anti-gravity.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423602361&sr=1-7&keywords=S-4+and +Area+51
AREA 51: THE DREAMLAND CHRONICLES

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423602589&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=Triangle+craft+ and+the+TR-3B
SECRET SCIENCE AND THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

www.amazon.com...=pd_bxgy_b_text_y
SPACE FARING CIVILIZATIONS: EARTH HUMANITY'S ONGOING INVOLVEMENT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here are some YouTube videos that purport to show the TR-3B firing energy-weapons, activating a cloaking device - or jump to hyper-space - and entering Earth's atmosphere:

www.youtube.com...
TR-3B ATTACK ON TALIBAN CAMP IN AFGHANISTAN

www.youtube.com...
TR-3B ANTI-GRAVITY SPACECRAFT
Cloaking device - or jump to Hyper-space?

www.youtube.com...
ISS FILMS TR-3B ENTERING EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE FROM ABOVE

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Here are some YouTube videos that purport to show the TR-3B firing energy-weapons, activating a cloaking device - or jump to hyper-space - and entering Earth's atmosphere:

www.youtube.com...
TR-3B ATTACK ON TALIBAN CAMP IN AFGHANISTAN

www.youtube.com...
TR-3B ANTI-GRAVITY SPACECRAFT
Cloaking device - or jump to Hyper-space?

www.youtube.com...
ISS FILMS TR-3B ENTERING EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE FROM ABOVE

And moving to the hoax bin in 5.....4......3.....2.....1......

2nd

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I never vouch 100% for any YouTube video. But I try to post new ideas about topics that I follow, and the TR-3B is one of those ideas.

And No, I don't think this is a Hoax. There's too many sightings, videos and articles on the TR-3B from different sources to discount the reality of this beyond-experimental aircraft.

I'm to the point now of trying to verify (or discount) some of the more exotic attributes of the TR-3B. I know there are both atmo and spaceship versions. So that one video from the ISS of a TR-3B on re-entry, was interesting.

Of course, that opens up a new can of worms, with where that space-version of the TR-3B was coming from - when NASA and the gov. swear we have no "manned space programs" outside of the ISS. As well as if the TR-3B is part of "Solar Warden"?

edit on 16-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The way i see it is if US was to turn around and admit these aircraft exist and have for some time, it would start a war, as these triangles have been seen all over the globe, including some very anti US countries.

I agree that an amazing aircraft with super movability exits, but by showing information that has been on the web for some years, and you cannot 100% say that the information is correct, and your just regurgitating the same stuff, which is probably 98% tosh and 2% real, the problem is finding that 2%

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

www.8newsnow.com...
BOB LAZAR DISCUSSES ARTIFICIAL-GRAVITY (VIDEO)

Bob Lazar worked at S-4, the even-more-remote ET/Alien technology part of Area 51. Several decades ago, he was a young tech-genius telling legendary investigative reporter George Knapp (who still works at a Las Vegas TV channel) the eye-popping details about the ET craft he was helping back-engineer at S-4. TPTB went predictably ballistic, and scrubbed everything down to the sand and rock to "prove" Lazar had never worked at Area 51 - let alone Super Secret S-4.

Lazar left Nevada and went underground. Decades later, we've finally confirmed the discovery of Element 115 that Lazar spoke of. And - most incredibly - he's still alive. But his data is "old" by tech standards, so he's cautiously giving interviews again to Georg Knapp without any "current insider" information to get him in trouble again.

But the TR-3B was developed at S-4, so Lazar may have been around the early project, and has some interesting thoughts on anti-gravity.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423602361&sr=1-7&keywords=S-4+and +Area+51
AREA 51: THE DREAMLAND CHRONICLES

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1423602589&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=Triangle+craft+ and+the+TR-3B
SECRET SCIENCE AND THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

www.amazon.com...=pd_bxgy_b_text_y
SPACE FARING CIVILIZATIONS: EARTH HUMANITY'S ONGOING INVOLVEMENT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS

I know you've only been around for five or six months, but there's kind of an unwritten rule about posting lazar stuff in the military and aircraft forums. lol. We try to keep his name in fantasy land to be honest.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

www.examiner.com...
VP CHENEY WAS TAKEN INSIDE S-4 TO SEE FLYING SAUCERS AND EBE BODIES

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

From the About Us of examiner.com:

Real People. Real Knowledge.
Examiner.com is fully powered by Examiners, thousands of writers who are self-motivated independent contributors. Each Examiner is able to express through words and photos a deep expertise in a topic. Their knowledge is enhanced by a viewpoint unique to their experiences and oftentimes, their location.

Ready? Here are the qualifications we expect of Examiners, and of you as an applicant:

You are a credible, passionate and knowledgeable subject matter expert
Even if you’re not a professional writer, you feel ready to write interesting articles about your topic in the third person
You are willing to provide timely, accurate and fair information with proper attribution of your sources as appropriate
As it makes sense, you’re willing to infuse your articles with a local point of view, including coverage of venues, events and local attractions
You are willing to contribute on a regular basis to build and keep your audience
You are interested in creating the highest quality articles possible and are open to feedback if it is provided

So anyone can post anything they want.

Yep, seems credible to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So the Examiner recruits "citizen journalists." And they do require writers with knowledge and credibility, performing accurate and fair reporting. The Examiner is NOT BeforeItsNews, folks!

Besides, Dr. Michael Salla writes a lot about "exo-politics", is quite credible, and breaks new ground rather than regurgitating the same Roswell/Area 51/EBE non-news.

And his latest article on his website answers something a lot of us have been wondering about: Was Obama ever given a UFO/ET Briefing? (Apparently, Yes.)

exopolitics.org...
DR. MICHAEL SALLA'S WEBSITE

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The purpose and function of the TR-3B is beginning to clarify!

A few days ago, a flaming-meteor (really an ET-craft covered in a flammable coating to disguise the shape, I believe) came down over Pennsylvania. Curiously, another flaming-meteor came down in the same area last Sept. 2014:

www.inquisitr.com...
FOUR HUGE FIREBALLS REPORTED OVER EASTERN U.S. IN 24 HOURS

Study the top photo carefully. An incoming meteor is blowing up from within with multiple small blasts. Are those the now-perfected Rods From God? And look carefully at the upper right. Is a partially visible TR-3B triangle the shooter?

www.popsci.com...
(2004) RODS FROM GOD: SPACE-LAUNCHED DARTS THAT STRIKE LIKE METEORS
These were just speculation in 2004. But now, a decade later, they seem to match the "needles" seen penetrating incoming fireballs, and blowing them up from the inside in three or more small explosions.

edit on 20-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Rods From God aren't launched like a missile, they're dropped. They're satellite based and use gravity to accelerate them. They're area effect weapons, not pinpoint. There's no way they could hit a moving target.

Meteors explode when entering the atmosphere. It's well documented.
edit on 2/20/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

...really an ET-craft covered in flammable plasma to disguise the shape

WTF is flammable plasma?

Are those the now-perfected Rods From God? And look carefully at the upper right. Is a partially visible TR-3B triangle the shooter?

The entire purpose of Thor is that the projectiles enter from space with very little loss of velocity to atmospheric interaction and strike at an ungodly velocity they get from falling out of orbit in an efficient, military fashion. You don't "shoot" them from a fighter or bomber.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
These Rods-From-God, and even coated-craft-as-meteors, seem to be a form of a Thermal Lance:

www.hosesandpipes.com...
LANCING EQUIPMENT
Power steel rods packed into a lance pipe that - when ignited by heat and oxygen (both in abundance in our atmosphere during rapid re-entry) - creates a 4000 degree-C fire, that is far beyond the melting point of any substance on Earth, from concrete to steel.

You can even make your own Thermal Lance out of ... bacon?

www.geek.com...
A BACON THERMAL LANCE!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? That's a precise mix of ingredients not just slapping things together.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

These Rods-From-God, and even coated-craft-as-meteors, seem to be a form of a Thermal Lance

Not even a little bit.

One's a kinetic energy weapon, the other's an incendiary cutting tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join