It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Its all sleight of hand...How many Aurora books,movies,tv shows came out in regard to the Sr-71 replacement in the last 30 years when all it was a code name for a paper trail for funding for the B2?
A good magician shows the world all his fancy hand waving while his best trick is happening behind his back.
Flying Triangles exist probability 90%..Calling it Tr-3b,Quibble Bus or Flying Dorito or anything is something to quell the masses as us enthusiasts like to pigeon hole projects and give credence to one manufacturer or country and go "WOOHOO go team"..
As a human race we must look beyond that.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger
Exactly. Why get caught up in nomenclature and semantics....

The masses need something tangible to talk about, a name, a company.

We're better than that here.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I see that way too much as well. It's not like folks who have some knowledge about the programs don't get what someone is talking about if they use a goofy nomenclature. Since those who know refuse to name them then they must put up with whatever we feel like calling them.

Make no mistake if you are using a comic book term they know what you saw and what you are talking about regardless of the games. The real issues are what is the mission, is it mostly over the states hence are the citizens of this country the mission and what are the capabilities.

To me these are the things that matter if it moves slower than natural lift and just appears and dissappears then we are talking mankind changing technology. How many good service people have been wasted because they didn't use these things to help someone out in hurry type of situation. I can think of several situation where this super craft could have been used instead instead of good folks getting all used up.

I can't imagine in the ways this would have helped because we simply don't know what it can do. Never forget this they wouldn't have gotten so far ahead without tax dollars. The way these things sound if it can do what everyone seems to winky winky about around here not to mention some of the other tech they won't talk about that is life changing some folks need to be in prison for simple neglect to alot of good troops, or any other life saving capabilities they are hiding. .....down right criminal as far as I'm concerned.

If it's the ace in the card excuse BS, go freaking offer Russia our terms or win ww3 and be done with it already.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aholic

Except in this case it's more than just semantics. People are talking about systems that don't exist as if they're real. It's one thing to call something by a different name, but another to talk about something not real as if it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The system is real, the name is incorrect. It doesn't bother me hearing people use the wrong name for this aircraft because no one, not even you, knows the correct name for it. Let's call it whatever we want, it doesn't matter. What matters is that there is domestic technology that is beyond black and now media outlets are [in this case military.com] beginning to disseminate.

The fact that we on this forum get bogged down arguing over whether to call it Aurora, Black Manta or the TR-3B [insert dozen other names] is degrading to the intelligence of which post here. Let's get over the eye rolling when we hear a trademark name, such as above, and move on to the more important discussions.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

And all the details of it aren't real. It isn't antigravity, it isn't a lot of things that have been mentioned. Yes there is something out there resembling it superficially, bit if we're going to discuss it then let's discuss it without the fantasy aspect.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

That's the truth. What I commend the public media for doing is attempting to put some rationale into the systems that may be involved in the airframe. MPDs, Hall & Lorenze effects, plasma and the like. Pretty far off the mark thus far but edging in the right direction.

At least some people are taking this seriously.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The biggest problem with tech is that inventors have been playing with aerodynamics since DaVinci times..People like being shown rabbit holes to go down.Although interesting to follow the burrow to its terminus do we know for sure its the same one the Black Project engineers went down?
So people go down as many holes as possible to try Ferret out which holes yield rabbits

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: aholic

The system is real, the name is incorrect. It doesn't bother me hearing people use the wrong name for this aircraft because no one, not even you, knows the correct name for it. Let's call it whatever we want, it doesn't matter. What matters is that there is domestic technology that is beyond black and now media outlets are [in this case military.com] beginning to disseminate.

The fact that we on this forum get bogged down arguing over whether to call it Aurora, Black Manta or the TR-3B [insert dozen other names] is degrading to the intelligence of which post here. Let's get over the eye rolling when we hear a trademark name, such as above, and move on to the more important discussions.

Your right, it doesn't matter what the name of it is, but like zaph said, there's no tangible evidence of it even existing. And as far as im concerned, the so called "aurora" like aircraft is a totally different aircraft than the "tr3b" like aircraft, if they even do exist. One is a super fast hypersonic platform, the other is a gravity defying, seemingly silent triangle.

I've seen some aircraft (prob demonstrators) in my day that just look like they go fast, yet even I don't know their designation because the only thing given to us to put on the paperwork is something like ST684995, or something to that effect. Not even a YF-118G or anything like that. Just seemingly random numbers which im sure mean something to the right people.

I'll be the first to say that as a boom operator, I've never seen an operational aircraft that is hypersonic or even remotely close to the SR-71's speed in any way come up behind me to get gas, nor have I seen some magical silent, gravity defying, riangle shaped aircraft either. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

The fact that a trained expert with some of the best "eyes on" experience of operational craft would view something seemingly defying gravity that is also silent as "Magical" makes me love the entire proposition even more.

Forget moving parts and have a silent, electric family of crafts that can be hidden from the wider infrastructure (including gossipy Boomers and Ground teams
)

Ionic thrust, Vacuum Airships, Conventional Airships, some sort of weird room temperature super conducting phase locking technology or a combo of them all wrapped up with Stealth, Nano/Mono-atomic materials, Directed Energy Weapons and it doesn't seem too crazy if the budget is "whatever it costs".

Fly around beaming stuff into peoples heads, disrupting communications, make projections/light shows , inject software assets onto enemy infrastructure....would be a spooky program full of people who probably think they are fulfilling some sort of Gnostic prophecy by using the Delta as a hidden hand.

edit on 10-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Don't forget about Boca Chica

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

where's that fark debacle thread so he can read and understand?

it's interesting.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Whats going on over at bosa chica or whatever it's called in Key West? I know a lot of weird stuff happens along the boarder of north florida all the way to the swamps on the boarder of louisiana and mississippi back behind the NASA facility there. You've got triangles dropping down from the sky and then cloacking and moving off slowly in gainsville. The same types of glowing crafts seen from Eglin to Pensacola to Slidell. Like someone is testing some sort of WEAV like device over the swamps in that region. Think about it swamps are every bit as dangerous and hard to navigate as lifeless desert. Great place to test things away from people.

Regarding the fark link. Are you referring to the one where a poster discusses mach shielding and inertial decoupling?

Crazy that a guy working in the airforce dealing with top secret airplanes never sees a magical triangle with freaky glowing lights that makes no noise, uses some sort of novel form of propulsion and is super fast. But, some hapless putz sulking home from KFC after work hating his boring fruitless life, in his own urban neighborhood, does and fairly close up. Life is wacky.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Nothing, someone was talking about not seeing F-18s over Florida so bases were pointed out they flew from.

The Fark thread on ATS explaining what happens when you talk, even as an insider. So the people saying if you know something you should just tell already understand why people don't.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ah thanks Zaph for explaining the boca chica thing.

I can fully understand why people don't talk when they know. It's simply not worth it to disclose. Besides if they are working on whatever it was I saw then I say they should not disclose how it all works. It's obviously very advanced and I would prefer it's advantages stay on our side as opposed to some douche bag nation or despot developing it. At night I honestly do feel superbly defended by whatever that thing and things like it are capable of. Knowing they are out there and do exist. It's an awesome machine using awesome technology. Can't blame me for being fascinated by the experience and have grown a child like awe for the subject again. One day I'll figure out how it did some of the funky stuff it did.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I want to be clear I am not saying disclose if they are experimental and their are only working prototypes out there. My big stink is if this stuff has been around since 9-11 then we have a problem. If we have a fully functional squadron not getting in the game then we have a problem...congressional hearing type problems.

That we have had some very bad moments since then and people were left out hanging makes me think they don't do nearly what is imagined or they have just recently really got off the ground. The sightings seem to go pretty far back though makes me question some of these options.

All the flightlines I was on I never seen anything like this stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

They saw some action in Desert Storm I've heard.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

That statement constantly seems to do the rounds but it might help if you could define what you mean by "they".
A flying triangle could be any one of a hundred known/hinted at designs.

Were classified Triangles used in the Gulf?: Almost certainly, but given the numbers of known "Triangles" in testing/operation today; surely the money would be on a predecessor to one of these (semi conventional) programmes?

(Even using todays known technology it wouldnt take a genius to envisage packs of RQ180 predecessors fulfilling every facet of the "used in desert storm" quote?)

Anybody mentioning TR3B should just say a Black Triangle that is silent and can hover then theres no need for 2 pages of Aviation folks pointing out the error in nomenclature.

Various people who have good visibility on the issue have stated they have NEVER seen a hovering, silent black triangle and I'm inclined to believe them as there is no definitive evidence.

If stretching out of need to believe: I think the whole TR3B thing will probably turn out to be a psy-op using man made technology to appear alien/demonic to the superstitious enemy ( depending who it is).

Crafts that look and behave like "UFO's" that have all sorts of toys to make you think they are UFO's/Intra dimensional beings but would easily be downed by any projectile/weapon hitting it with enough energy hence their absence of use in situations where people have RPG's etc.

Fear is a great tool and a flying fear platform would make a lot of sense in situations where the enemy cant be conventionally obliterated for reasons of political disdain.

edit on 11-12-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Therefore if the above is true then its possible to consider that accelerating highly pressured mercury might significantly increase the diamagnetic effect repelling the magnetism in the earth

At any given place on Earth the strength of the magnetic field is less than that of a refrigerator magnet. "Repelling" a refrigerator magnet does not really provide very significant force.

Then it suggests to me if the TR3B was real then the fundamental origin force of gravity is a magnetic force, and that gravity like the magnetic lines of force emanating from different sides of a magnetic, is a summation of forces acting with eachother and the TR3B is repeling against one side of the gravity force..
edit on 11-12-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join