It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thats true, but those pictures are actually known to be reconstructions of a sight a reporter got when he was invited to see them and take pictures as the military was going to disclose them. However the story goes on that shortly afterwards the military changed its mind confiscated the original pictures and denied the event ever happened.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sure seems to be a lot of info out there about the TR-3B, despite it being "officially and continually denied":

www.facebook.com...
FACEBOOK: "RELEASE THE TR-3B"

www.youtube.com...
YOU TUBE VIDEOS OF TR-3B - INCLUDING ITS OWN CHANNEL

ireport.cnn.com...
(2010) TR3B - OR THE U.S.A'S MOST SECRET PLANE

www.military.com...
(Nov. 2013) TR-3B ANTI-GRAVITY SPACECRAFTS

thesop.org...
(Nov. 2012) TR3B TACTICAL RECONNAISSANCE NUCLEAR POWERED AEROSPACE PLATFORM

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Geomand

And all we have is his word.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

So because a lot of people think its real it must be. That's interesting logic.

So which is it by the way? Is the government in total control of information released, as you said in another thread, or are they so incompetent they can't even keep a classified program secret?
edit on 12/6/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Sure seems to be a lot of info out there about the TR-3B, despite it being "officially and continually denied":

www.facebook.com...
FACEBOOK: "RELEASE THE TR-3B"

www.youtube.com...
YOU TUBE VIDEOS OF TR-3B - INCLUDING ITS OWN CHANNEL

ireport.cnn.com...
(2010) TR3B - OR THE U.S.A'S MOST SECRET PLANE

www.military.com...
(Nov. 2013) TR-3B ANTI-GRAVITY SPACECRAFTS

thesop.org...
(Nov. 2012) TR3B TACTICAL RECONNAISSANCE NUCLEAR POWERED AEROSPACE PLATFORM

Let's use that same logic for a different topic and see if it transfers and still makes sense, OK?

"Sure seems to be a lot of info out there about Santa Clause". < insert links,photos, and YouTube videos >
"Sure seems to be a lot of info out there about the Easter Bunny". < insert links,photos, and YouTube videos >
"Sure seems to be a lot of info out there about Fire Breathing Dragons". < insert links,photos, and YouTube videos >

See, just because there are a lot of people that believe something, does not make it materialize into reality. Heck even the Santa Clause example is closer to reality since, if you consider Santa Clause merely a visualization of the spirit of selfless giving, that is real, rare, but real.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Judging buy how many graves are probably in the Desert I'd say they have it covered.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
answers.yahoo.com...

Mercury itself is diamagnetic (repels magnets) because all of the electrons it has are completely paired up yielding a neutral polarity. The same is also true for Lead. Aluminum has an unpaired electron in the p-shell this gives it a slight polarity called paramagnetism. The actual forces at work here are very weak and so you have to have a very strong magnetic field for the effect to become apparent. Contrast this with Cobalt Nickel and Iron who permanently have unpaired electrons and have a very noticeable polarity.

Therefore if the above is true then its possible to consider that accelerating highly pressured mercury might significantly increase the diamagnetic effect repelling the magnetism in the earth, and being practically applicable for design of a unconventional flying frame aircraft - (UFF),,,cool I justed invented a new acronym.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"So because a lot of people think its real it must be... Is the government in total control of information released, as you said in another thread, or are they so incompetent they can't even keep a classified program secret?"

There are TONS of videos of the TR-3B from all over the world. Even before I knew about the TR-3B, I was speculating that all the triangle-craft being spotted all over the world probably meant that "someone" had retro-engineered enough ET-craft to create a "transition craft" between UFO/ET-craft and what Earth engineers could create.

As far as the government, Team Obama has been trying for a long time to find a way to "control" the Internet. As far as the TR-3B, only the older articles on the triangle-craft are available. Lots of videos continue to be posted to YouTube, but any newer articles on the TR-3B are VERY hard to find.

Giving debunkers like you the perfect excuse to trumpet that "See? There are no new TR-3B stories in the media, so it "must" be just a global hoax that has run its course ..."

Not!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Therefore if the above is true then its possible to consider that accelerating highly pressured mercury might significantly increase the diamagnetic effect repelling the magnetism in the earth

At any given place on Earth the strength of the magnetic field is less than that of a refrigerator magnet. "Repelling" a refrigerator magnet does not really provide very significant force.
edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

"Let's use that same logic for a different topic and see if it transfers and still makes sense, OK?"
(Followed by examples "Santa Claus", "Easter Bunny" and "Fire Breathing Dragon".)

Are you serious? Comparing mythical-creature "children's stories" to an advanced, gravity-cancelling aircraft that people have snapped photos and video of all over the world? Even if 10% to 50% of the photos/videos are photoshopped hoaxes, that (like UFOs in general) still leaves a ton of credible photos/videos of the TR-3B, with enough similar detail to give the general citizenry the idea that there probably IS something to the TR-3B stories.

But most people just shrug and get on with their lives, even if a little more skeptical of what Team Obama is feeding us thru the media. (Even today, something like 90% of Americans refuse to accept the government's version of the JFK assassination.)

Can YOU produce non-photoshopped pictures/videos of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or a Fire Breathing Dragon? These are culturally accepted myths every adult knows are false, but which we persist in telling children to enhance their sense of wonder and surprise.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There are videos and pictures of triangle craft. Somehow, according to you, if it's a triangle it's a TR3B. According to that logic everything from the B-2 to the X-47B are TR3Bs.

Do you even read what you type? It makes no sense. They can keep new articles off the net, but they can't get old articles removed. You have them both powerful and stupidly incompetent at the same time.
edit on 12/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Do you even read what you type? It makes no sense. They can keep new articles off the net, but they can't get old articles removed."

I obviously didn't explain this very well. I think the government is trying to keep new TR-3B articles off the Internet. But they leave the older articles, while steering the debunkers toward continually discrediting Edgar Fouche, supposedly the "source" of all the TR-3B stories. (NOT!)

It appears to be a slightly lighter touch for the UFO censors in the government. But actually it is just a continuation of their pattern: pick one person as the real or hoax source of a story, and thoroughly discredit HIM/HER, and the reader will presumably translate that distrust to the story itself.

www.youtube.com...
EDGAR FOUCHE - 1998 TR-3B PRESENTATION

But Edgar Fouche is a credible researcher - unlike Sorche Faal, who is really David Booth in the CIA.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
THE CONTROVERSIAL CASE OF DAVID BOOTH (SORCHA FAAL)

***************************************************************************************************************

And another interesting fact about the media coverage of the TR-3B - besides the hyper-ventilating disinfo types who expend way too much energy to debunk what they claim is is a hoax - is that even before the TR-3B was revealed, "black triangles" were being seen all over the world:

www.ufoevidence.org...
VARIOUS ARTICLES ON "BLACK TRIANGLES"
edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Because that makes so much sense. Instead of just removing all the so called evidence they just leave it, while at the same time remove scientific papers that don't even mention specific programs.

And all the sightings started about the time stealth aircraft were being developed. Go figure. What an amazing coincidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here are more items from "insiders" about Deep Black Ops projects:

www.ebay.com... kparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3D5d14867230984d56a65f391061f1c956%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6% 26sd%3D370555088355&rt=nc
"BLACK OPS AREA 51 GROOM DRY LAKE TEST DREAMLAND SPACE RESEARCH PATCH NEW"
(Sure looks like a "black triangle" coming up from underground to take flight!)

deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com...
(Jan. 2013) DEEP BLACK AIRCRAFT
"I’m puzzled as I thumb through the digital images not quite knowing what I’m looking at. I was expecting images of something spectacular, maybe the mythical Aurora or even my personal unicorn, the TR-3A Black Manta, a mini-B-2 type aircraft I spotted in New Mexico in 1993."

www.ebay.com...
(Do Search for) "Air Force black ops patches"
AREA 51 BLACK OPS MILITARY PATCHES
(Judging by these, the TR-3B is probably one of the tamer programs at NTS!)

www.ebay.com... ede3
"BLACK OPS AREA 51 SPACE ALIEN XENOMORPHOLOGY RESEARCH LABORATORY PATCH NEW"

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: typo

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: content

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: content

edit on 7-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Which has what to do with what? The Air Force has black projects, no kidding.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Fairly absurd people here believe in saucers and aliens lol but not these ships. I saw two over my head you're #ing stupid if you believe in aliens and not these. These things are actually real dead silent and just sit in the air. Two of them just blatantly flew over my estate and stopped over the vacant paddock. I'm sure since they don't give a # about discretion so many other people must have seen them too.

Aliens and flat earths lol, however triangles that can just sit in the air completely inanimate in dead silence are 100% real funnily enough.

edit on 7-12-2014 by jimmyjonjarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyjonjarden

And once again, triangle =/= TR3B.
edit on 12/7/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I dont wish to be out of line, but there may be a general thought that one of our esteemed members and commentators, has a negative view of "Black Triangles" and is against the subject.
I understand this is not the case.
What he takes umbrage at, I believe, is the term " TR3B" itself, and the associated "Story" that has evolved from it.
In fact, this commentator may be privileged to factual information, that we can only dream about.
A quick perusal of other "Black Triangle" threads on this board, will show that this person has actually confirmed that, "Black Triangle Air/Low Orbit Craft" exist, and they are our technology.
I, like many many others on this forum, have seen the, no so elusive, black triangle or what ever it is, slow, silent etc etc.
Whether it is such a thing as a specific TR3B and the claims around it, (which is what this thread is about, is another matter, of which I have no clue or knowledge.
But the craft of a physical similarity appearance wise, does exist, and is flying around.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Exactly. They can keep black projects so secret that 40 years on people still don't even have a clue they exist, but they couldn't keep any detail of this alleged project secret.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks Zaphod58, I didnt want to mentioned you specifically, without you being aware, so I hope you didnt mind.
Other than that, keep it up man, we appreciate you sharing your knowledge.
At least we know we are not completely crazy when we have seen these things etc.
Thankyou.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join