It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I thought so too, if they keep getting referred to as TR-3B it might dissuade people that know about them from discussions, and if referred to as big black triangles everyone will start calling them BBTs and I believe popular terms reduced to abbreviations are incredibly annoying and promote laziness. Especially used without context like the reader is just supposed to know what the OP is saying.

From my POV you`d be in a better position to coin a term than me. I seem to miss it/them when one decides to visit middle TN, but a few weeks ago one was seen not to far from me. Coincidentally it was on a night of the new moon, just like someone had mentioned in a similar thread. Wait for sometime near the first of the week on a moonless night to increase chances of seeing something cool.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I should check to see if my sightings occurred on a new moon or no moon. Although I think the tech works so it doesn't matter what time of day or month it is. Although I saw it early evening the times I did and now I've noticed the sightings in LA, the few that were linked from the web, seem to happen very early in the morning. Not a bad idea to switch up the times to later when there are less potential views just in case so that they can smooth out the wrinkles in the system.

and ASTRA IS a totally different craft.
edit on 4-11-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Would you think the alleged capabilities are exaggerated, under rated, or OMG doesn't even come close now re gasket your brain.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I vote for phantasm. It sounds cooler than TR3B. Plus it may allude to more than just the aircraft.

Yeah, when I think of Phantasm, I think of a black Hemi Cuda

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Astra is a different project.

I suppose I need to renew my knowledge of A.S.T.R.A. I was under the impression that it is also a equilateral triangle shaped aircraft but nothing comes up outside that Israeli gulfstream plane, unless you add TR3B. Anything you guys could elaborate on or link to?
edit on 4-11-2014 by StratosFear because: Well that multi-quote sucked.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Oh that's worth looking up!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Pure sci-fi.

Heh, not a chance in hell. Orange is a terrible color for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have a feeling we're not going to see any of this exotic stuff we've been told about until they've exhausted conventional technology and need something more advanced to stay ahead. I have a feeling the technology we use that we know about will be sufficient (air breathing jets and whatnot) for another several decades. No anti-gravity/inertia-negating stuff for at least that long.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No links for that one sorry. Sorta thing that doesn't have links on the internet.

But I do think it's funny that the "TR3B" can make it to the moon in 45 minutes and mars in 3 days. Uses super compressed mercury spinning at 45,0000 rotations a second on a 600 foot diameter Tauroid. ANd even though it has all that crazy tech. It still uses rocket thrusters to move.

I don't think the triangle I saw can leave the atmosphere. Can get close but can't actually leave it. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I think the whole mercury thing came from the old Indian Vedic texts about Vimanas. Way to be real creative...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I've watched people that have a much better understanding of physics than I do freak out over that supposed engine that is in the "TR-3B". It's kinda funny to point them to it and watch their reaction.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Sounds like first strike capability. Probably a good reason why we only need so many 22's and 35's. After 2016 election cycle I imagine we might see these get some use...not being a hawk...just saying.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I think the whole mercury thing came from the old Indian Vedic texts about Vimanas. Way to be real creative...

There is also the Nazi "bell" or , Die Glocke:

Allegedly an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese (“The Giant”) near the Wenceslaus mine and close to the Czech border, Die Glocke is described as being a device “made out of a hard, heavy metal” approximately nine feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high, having a shape similar to that of a large bell.

According to Cook, this device ostensibly contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be “filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color”.

Die Glocke

Maybe it was rediscovered (re-learnt, I suppose) by the Nazis and made its way to us via project paperclip?

edit on 4-11-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Cause it makes no sense? Oh come on your telling me that they don't combine hydrogen fueled rocket engines with vents and louvers to the outside of giant rotating gravity reduction device!!! ... with a nuclear reactor In the center and hopefully someplace where the crew sit. Maybe in some jeffries tubes between the radiation shield for the reactor and the gravity reduction ring.

The only thing fouche got close in my opinion is maybe metamaterial paint.

edit on 4-11-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Well, there's how it works. Who wants to buy a bunch of mercury and see what happens?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You should try it some time. It's funny as hell. Like 10 minutes later they're still randomly screaming things like "NO!"

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Understood,

Pure? or just about 99%? I believe Bass' sighting and from the details some of the capabilities are reveled so it cannot be complete fiction. Sorry curiosity is really pushing tonight without a defined path, I don't like asking questions that could lead to trouble.

But if the TR-3B is complete fiction so are any of its capabilities. Now if another similar craft had the same or similar capabilities would it still be Sci-Fi? Just thinking inside the text box.

I was going to PM you Zaphod but maybe others are wondering as well, any chance of anything new rolling out at the big Nellis AFB airshow?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No, thank god. I was supposed to be there, but we hit a deer in IL last night, so we're going to miss it. Spent $800 on camera equipment too dammit. Next known roll out is going to be a little while still, unless you count the 767-2C that's going to become the first conversion to a KC-46.

As for the other question, yes and no. They do similar things to what the TR-3B is claimed to do, but not the same. It's easy to mistake some of it for what the TR-3B is claimed to be able to do, but it's not the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I know a few I should try that on. Got an astronomy group I go to monthly I'll ask one of the JPL guys their opinion if they show up. Already got the inside scoop on their opinion of Richard Hoax...um Hoagland.

But all joking aside. However these things work I can say they sure as hell do. They are fast, and quiet. Can't say if they hover since I've never seen one do that. But why not. I do know they can go fast. and they are seriously quiet. well maybe not, but that's up to the listener. If they know they are listening. I still think it's the viewers fault if they can't view it though.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If what I was told was right, it's pretty interesting, and there's at least one engine SOMEWHERE out there. Funny story that.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join