It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A TR3B topic on Military.com?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yes it's true. There is really is no free lunch. Every new system is going to have either a weakness of a telltale giveaway. There really is [yet] no entirely full spectrum stealth. However I would say the triangles exhibit the closest we've come thus far - but again have their serious drawbacks.

I would love to do a write up on my experience with this program but I have to run, headed out of town for the weekend. If I catch a moment I will certainly write detail for you.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: aholic

I would love to do a write up on my experience with this program but I have to run, headed out of town for the weekend. If I catch a moment I will certainly write detail for you.

Popcorn still at the ready.
(Hope out of town turns out to mean friends on the coast and not the Oort Cloud)

edit on 7-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Oh I suppose I've drank enough tonight, why not. Out of town just meant some nice traveling up north a bit where I can't be reached and kicking the legs out with the Lady. Although if I had a chance to travel to the outer rings I would.

My first encounter was when I was a boy camping in NH. Even then I was an aviation buff. At 13 I could tell the difference between a trident and polaris missile. During this particular trip it was warm enough to sleep out on the summit with no shelter, low winds and very high visibility. I watched the meteorites all night. Then a large black triangular silhouette slowly flew almost directly over me and the rest of the folks [who were sleeping, no one else saw]. Silent. Even at that age I wasn't scared - I knew that this was American. It inspired me to become an engineer.

Today I have had personal confirmation of the aircraft I saw. The particular model is no longer in service but did see some action later on in the Gulf War. There are newer platforms of course. I realize I am new to the forums here and have not yet built up trust amongst you all but I have a lot to say. I have a lot of colleagues near to this technology at Raytheon, LM and Boeing that are nervous to share but are eager to shed some light on projects past that really by now need to be light. It seems out of our circle I'm the one to do the talking...

My research has mostly to do with sonics and I'd be happy to answer any questions that wont get me shot.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I find it more than a little brutal, more like short sighted and unnecessary. Surely the best option would be to develop a plausible cover story - and I would hope that they have a list of these available already for various scenarios - perform the required actions and then swear the astronauts to secrecy. No one would be the wiser, there would be another step in using the tech properly and priceless American lives would have been saved. Using the capabilities in this manner would not compromise them. These technologies may justifiably need to remain in the black world for multiple decades to come, but their benefits can perhaps be a little more expansive.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: aholic

Thanks for the reply.
I wasn't being funny with the out of town comment. The last person who saw a triangle up close left the forums suddenly- but that's another story.

I have hundreds of questions but would you mind just describing what you saw in the personal confirmation ( Gulf War edition sighting); it's size, colours, materials, any distinguishing features, location of any features etc.

Interesting that your area of research is "Sonics".

What are your thoughts on the assertion that Triangles might be LTA crafts covered in EM control surfaces ( a ceramic Lattice affair which could put on a light show /do other stuff)?
Specifically, that you could place a ultrasound/other energy emmiter at each corner of the triangle that can "aim" a beam in any direction which creates a corridor where drag is greatly reduced?

(Bear with me here as I looked into most of this and it isnt' too Star Trek (IMO) based on peer reviewed scientific papers)

The next stage is to have engines facing away from the corridor pushing against a pressure differential behind the craft so it can hover (or appear to hover).
Do a jaunty angled tilt ( obviously to tip bough of craft into low pressure corridor of course!) and slip into corridor appearing to be a UFO for anyone observing.

Realise that's a lot of speculation to process but would be interested to hear your thoughts (and those of your associates!) on any thing to do with Triangles.

(In terms of credibility, unless you post your clearance ID/other supporting evidence, you will be sceptically scrutinised- exactly the same as everyone else- we're happy to hear anything that wont get you in trouble )

edit on 8-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I appreciate your candor. I am fading away at the moment into Dreamland. So I'll have to get back to both these posts when I return. But just to wet your willy - you're not far off!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

My willy is always wet.
Look forward to hearing what you've got to say post Dreamland.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
my dream job.

maybe if reincarnation is real.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hey I've been following your posts and been enjoying them. I think you are close to what is going on with these triangles. I saw one a while back and you're mention of "Light Show" in describing the EM control surfaces really hits home. I too believe that they may be using some sort of hard/light ceramic shell with an embedded EM wire mesh of some sort.

I say this because the one I saw appeared to be one giant piece. It had no seams or rivets etc... It also appeared to have a faint hazy/fuzzy bluish/ slightly purple field around it. The field was most prominent when it was travelling towards me in the distance and when it did a slight dip like maneuver. Especially of note was that the field had a dense cloud like section of it. Almost like a ball of plasma that was brighter than the field but dimmer than the three lights at the corners of the triangle. It travelled counter clockwise from the above the port tip over the body of the triangle and about 2/3rds of the way to the starboard tip. Before it could make it all the way there though it (the plasma ball) broke apart and like a wispy filament and shot towards the body of the triangle and got absorbed somehow. This was all while it was doing that maneuvering bit. Once it resumed a level flight again the hazy field vanished (either because It was closer and I could see through it better or because it had finished doing it's thing)

So I think you are on the right path. The lights I saw at the end of each tip were bright but somehow fuzzy (like when you look at a black light) Pale baby blue in color. Like xenon. I can't say for sure but the one I saw, I Think-can't be sure, the lights on each tip were only on the bottom. But they could have been on the tips of the triangles and not just the bottom. Maybe they were aimed down and that's what caused that effect.

I often wonder why the sonic emitters, if that's what they are, have to emit any light. And if they don't maybe those are some sort of EM/Plasma like actuators (specifically thinking of the WEAV device U of Florida is working on or something very similar) Maybe like embedded drums with the business end pointed out and down. creating some sort of artificial buoyancy for the craft on top of any lighter than air qualities it may already have.

I can tell you they are absolutely silent to the ear. I doubt a dog could hear this thing.

The only thing I don't get is I saw the front, bottom and then finally the rear of this triangle and it had no obvious propulsion (no vents, exhaust, contrail) just the three lights, one on each corner. And yet it travelled extremely fast. I'd say above mach (it covered a lot of ground in roughly 2 seconds) and at low altitude. again with no noise. How if it's a LTA craft utilizing differentials in buoyancy to impart motion does it travel so damned fast. I get the whole zero drag, but that still doesn't fully explain the speed it can achieve. It must have more tricks inside of it that just whats been previously discussed.

Anyways, enjoying your posts on this thread. Look forward to reading more.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I've been following your posts as well.....My interest is predominantly in the hardware- and I must admit- the majority of my renewed research was sparked by your friend and mine the RK'er so no wonder we have read each others posts.

All I did ( I like anything to do with Gravity/Quantised states) was look at available peer reviewed research in the areas suggested and there was little, in terms of black triangles acting like UFO's, that couldnt be achieved using refinements of existing university type technology.

I got to the party late and my aviation knowledge is limited so I was hoping someone like Aholic - who is an aviation buff and has seen one up close might shed some light.....

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

...I'm more than a buff. I hope my PM helped you.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hey Aholic! Any insight to what I witnessed? Just curious. Trying to wrap my head around what I saw. I like PMs too!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I finally got away from the grey area and found you guys talking about something substantial

Sounds like I could find another use for my RTL-SDR and QFH antenna thats up on the tower.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You know the one's I've seen never had any haze around them. Pretty conventional looking in our black project kind of way. Then, I didn't witness all it's flight modes. But yes remarkably quite but electronically noisy which is why I think they haven't made their big debut yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Very interesting. This had a haze when it was maneuvering a bit. But not when it was flying flat and straight. Only when doing a dip and when banking. And it was faint. Had the three lights on the bottom near the tips. Wish I knew what those were or what they do. But more strangely it had a trialing plasma like star/cloud like thing for a moment that moved over the top of the aircraft and dissolved into a wispy filament that went straight toward the body of the craft. Not sure what all that was about.

Have you seen these things travel very fast? Cause this was going almost absurdly fast.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Really neat. Nope I've only seen them on the ground and cruising very slowly at low altitude. But I am certainly aware of their speed.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Various people have said this already but part of the confusion is because there are a number of crafts commonly called "Black Triangles" or TR3 whatever.

Aholic seems to be talking about the rumoured Gulf War 1 F117A buddy which (although Triangle Shaped) is supposed to be a conventional aircraft i.e employs conventional stealth technologies - maybe has a few array based gizmos - might be like an RQ170/180 predecessor.

The other type (or probably more correctly TYPES) seems to be a multi variant "exotic" craft which is silent, appears to hover, manoeuvres in strange ways, has weird lights/EM countermeasures

There might be a large LTA variant for stealth transport and lifting, a small unmanned fast version for incursions and something in between for support/command and control.

If at all possible- the crafts would probably have a very good learning computer , connected by an ultra secure point to point comms system which allows the "system" to operate independently, as a whole or as a "swarm" of independents.

Of course no proof of this second type of craft but a kind of floating 21st century "Project Palladium" using Plasmonics and meta materials would seem to be conspicuous by its absence.

edit on 20-10-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Agreed. I think there are many different interpretations. However the one's I'm referring to were capable of hovering - absolutely silent - conventional looking but not conventionally propulsed.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The companion is conventional, but isn't a triangle. That planform was never used again.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Fascinating post man, and the thread so far is quite intriguing. Think though about the human body, we have an EM field of our own. Now think about integrating such a thing with another organic construct, and I believe that you will be close to understanding why the "insiders" are so vague about what true secret craft actually are made of. Living tissue, they are (if even parts of them) "alive" for all intents and purposes. Create a symbiosis at the speed of thought between pilot and craft...two (or more) living creatures vibrating in resonance, and conciousness...there's your rabbit hole.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join