It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vacuum Catastrophe and the CLEAR Design of the Universe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

You mean these weaklings??

sorry u said Spirits not Angelic Masters,,,
my mistake.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The fact that there is existence, the formation of matter, the ability to utilise the mind, to contemplate abstract theories, math, physics, art, architecture etc, is all elegant. It is beyond genius that there are such things and that there are numbers and equations that explain it, math itself is virtually proof of higher intelligence.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

No.

Math may be internally consistent but not be related to anything real.

What I said is that a truly SUPREME being only has to do one thing to exert his influence to create a Cosmos. Declare one principle and walk off.

I do not see this proposal offered. Instead we propose formats with lengthy expositions and busily invent mathematics to explain the formats and then wonder why they don't 'fit'. We worry about the fit. Instead of abandoning the dross generated we add complexity and cry about contrary or unanticipated outcomes.

Literally, we will defend to the death beliefs that hold no content. Instead of finding that novel discoveries contravening our conceptions are wonderful, we become distressed. The mathematicians bunker down and invent more universes, more dimensions and more constraints.

It is time to simplify our impressions as to the inception because current complicated theories are not leading us to 'falsifiable' tests. To me it's the same as starting out in K.C. and finding yourself on a Great Lakes. You may think you know what a BIG body of water is, that it is only the BIG body of water and actually know every characteristic of that gargantuan form but you are still too ignorant to conclude what an Ocean is.

I am pointing to hubris here. Not decrying math or the enormous amount of time and intelligence that is what has allowed much of our progress. Otherwise how would I be sitting here? Yeah, Math!

My own view is that all is conscious. That this is an expression of that essence. A very slowly arrived at condition which has had only one binding principle, evolve.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand the meaning of math.

I don't mean maths as constructed by humanity.

Rather math the principle required for existence, the sacred geometry responsible for the most basic formation of matter. The interactions of particles and chemicals in specific ways that enables their formation and behaviour, the preprogrammed nature of DNA, it is all part of the greater intelligent design regardless of humanities interaction.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

but not be related to anything real.

u mean like the one's and zero's,,or 10 or ,,on off,, like Stp and Start Cde on a DNA string,,

which look like rods or ones,, and spirles,, zero ,,

u know like computer code.

or the #'s in your bank account,,,but not be related to anything real. ,,

i guess u would be right, but an electrical charge of positive and a negative,, is still a one and a zero

not real,,, wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

math itself is virtually proof of higher intelligence.

You are very right about this. Math is a human construct just like we invented the idea of tracking motions as time.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

we invented

lol,, see thats what is so ammusing about todays generation,,,

we invented

no u looked,, u saw,,,

u copied.

lol

we invented ,,,,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

I'm not here to prove something that I have no convenient evidence for. My comment was simply food for thought and nothing more. You're the one claiming I need to prove my understanding, when I have no desire to do so, as the evidence that I have is self-evident from my own experience. However, here's some numbers to chew on: www.youtube.com...

If you can get through his eccentric editing, this proves everything that I believe.

I also never implied or expressed that "It just can't be so". I understand why you make baseless assumptions. You're probably frothing at the mouth to condemn any intelligent design believers. There is no more evidence for life springing out of nothing then there is for intelligent design.

Anyway, have a nice day. I don't have any more time to talk with someone who exonerates themselves from "the burden of proof" as you put it. It's a two-way street, but love the straw man attempt.
edit on 17-9-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

we invented

we invented

no u looked,, u saw,,,

u copied.

lol

we invented ,,,,

Mr troll, where did Math come from?

Was it baried in the ground and dusted of.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

A key word to remember here is cancellation. Physicist look for ways that these things cancel each other out. This will allow for the value we observe.

We need to do away with this cancellation thing. Dark matter is one of those numbers they use for cancellation to make sense of too much angular momentum in galaxies. No one accounts for universal inflation, or at least the force that is created by the inflation.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You all are wrong, the universe was created some few hundred years ago, and it all exists on the back of a giant colossal universal turtle, which is both its beginning and end, both all knowing and no knowing. Its even a turtle and a duck at the same time.

Basically what I am saying is, that any such theory on the creation of everything is viable to those who created it. You want to know the mind of the universe and were everything was created and were it will all go? Well that is simple, because nothing exists outside the observer and the observed...That is all.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

You are the one making the positive claim about the supernatural here. "Life is too young to hit those miracle dice". The burden of proof lies with you to demonstrate why this is so. And no, a youtube video is not evidence. You really don't seem to be grasping the fundamentals of making an argument as so far it has been nothing but fallacious. You can keep throwing around words like "strawman" (erm, how, exactly?) and accusing me of somehow having to be the one to disprove your baseless claims but it doesn't make it so.
edit on 18-9-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Actually the title presents, "CLEAR Design to the Universe".......

In Science, Singularities related to Black Holes are Infinite.

From the context of how that is related to, anything can happen.

So what exactly are you trying to say???

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To be clear I do not give a Dam that you think, that because of my faith, I have something to prove to you.

Any thoughts?
edit on 18-9-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

There is no link between your claim that "singularities are infinite" and "therefore anything is possible, therefore my personal god did it".

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: BobAthome

we invented

we invented

no u looked,, u saw,,,

u copied.

lol

we invented ,,,,

Mr troll, where did Math come from?

Was it baried in the ground and dusted of.

He makes a very good point. Everything is essentially a copy of everything else. Isn't science based off of observations? We observe than "copy what we see". When we consider such expressions; as above so below; the micro and the macro or the cyclic nature of things, it becomes easy to conclude that there really is nothing new under the sun, or galaxy or universe. Even mankinds behaviors and moods can be equated to the cyclic nature of behavior of our moon and the oceans.

Anything we observe in the micro can be represented in the macro. Everything flows in one direction but that direction isn't linear we just perceive it as such.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The argument for design of the universe presented here based upon cancellation of probability amplitudes in order to generate a small vacuum energy density is not decisive because it requires acceptance that such miraculous cancellation could not arisen in a universe run by chance. This is still a matter of judgement over which different people will come to different conclusions.

If you want to encounter REAL evidence of design in the physics of matter so incredible (and irrefutable because it is purely mathematical) that it defies all conventional explanation, study for the next six months the research here. If you want to see hard evidence for the existence of transcendental intelligence now becoming revealed by the fumblings of theoretical physicists without anyone realising it (or - if they do - having the courage to point it out), assimilate the intellectually challenging research at the linked website. If you want to see miracles of mathematical design that logic and coincidence cannot explain away, you will find them there. Provided, of course, you can understand them....

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

There is no link between your claim that "singularities are infinite" and "therefore anything is possible, therefore my personal god did it".

In example, that the Universe generated consciousness presents the potential conclusion. That the Universe is alive, or that it was created. Evidence of this would require complete knowledge of the Universe as would arguments to the
contrary.

Classically evidence of as you say a "Personal God", has countless citations.

To the effect that relating to this experience is a personal one. So there is no way for one to relate to this experience, without sincerely immersing in such practices related to a Personal God.

Just as in the above case....

Proving that people have the ability to have spiritual experiences, also requires an accurate test of the population and in that case.

Testing the population would require a test upon every person on Earth.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That's a very verbose way of saying "My claims have no factual basis".

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I am simply elaborating on the facts as related to your bloviating

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join