It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Egg of Humanity - Who we are in the Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am home sick today and was reminded of this story from another thread: Watch the video first. Read on, only after you have watched the video. After, I'll show the Biblical reasons for this video and a few eye opening reasons why much of this is true.

1 Corinthians 10

10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness

--- We are all from one seed (brothers and sisters). Our ancestors were all under the cloud (Amnesia / Inconscience). The passed through the Sea (Nations). They were all baptized (involution into the water of life) with Moses as their Shepherd in the wilderness. Spiritual food is knowledge. Spiritual drink is what keeps the water flowing for the next incarnation. Rising to new life requires the washing from the water. The Rock is the solid foundation, while all other foundations are sinking sand. The scattering of the souls in the Earth are for one reason. Baptism (involution) is for the purpose of repentance. Deny ignorance by seeing the truth from this set of verses.

In the video, this one person was really one person in reality.

1 Corinthians 10 again...

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were;

---Idol worship is the worship of self. The focus is on making one thing the object of worship rather than seeing everyone within yourself. The Son of God is that one soul. This is the meaning of the ordinance of the cup and bread in the church. We partake of the bread (Seed crushed to make the body).

1 Corinthians 10 again...

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

--We, who are many, are one loaf of bread. What you do for your brother, you do for the Son of God ( you and everyone else). The bread is comprised of many seeds. Each seed makes a unique plant that bears fruit above. The fruit must die for the new seed to open.

What is the difference between the truth in this video and reality? The Son lives, but so do you. When Abraham was asked to give up his Son Issac, he took the Son to the fire pit, then held the knife in his hand. God stopped him at the last minute. He never intended to take the Son from Abraham. The son lived. He was only after the faith of the one that made the nation from one seed. Who made you? The Son of God. The Son keeps his children and you will live because of the faith Jesus showed on the cross for you. He died for his children.

The only difference, you live forever with the Son.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

edit on 15-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Another brilliant video:

edit on 15-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The standing stone in the lagos national museum is an item i have had a vision about. It is believed to be a stone with four circles that represent dna but i do not believe that. I see it as a representation of the cosmos we are connected to and the planets or realm that effect us here. In my vison i see the circles as being painted but i can't make out the colors. It fits with a few verses but the one that comes to mind is Ezekiel 37. A great gulf waxed. I do not have the bandwidth to embed.
eta it is Luke 16;26
edit on 15-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

new topics

join