It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes Government Employee that went wrong ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

You hear people in the video asking the officer in command is their a second shooter, is their a sign of a second shooter, no reply. too many people talking about the unknown man.

The police officer is a # he's simply covering the true story and should be questioned about what really happen .

never happen tho..

Agreed. As I said back when this happened, where is the outside video surveillance?? That would prove without a doubt if it was him & if there was a second person. Why not release just that portion. Those places are surrounded with surveillance cameras. I don't believe for a second that they don't have the outside footage...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

originally posted by: che33
Where is the camera footage from the cinema? who let him in from the back door? why would you sit in car outside? and rigg your flat with bombs and first thing you do is tell the police? whats the point planting the bombs?

I dont know i thinks its all #ing bull#.. there is links with both james holmes and adam lanza dads about the libor banking scandals they were to testify..

And that James was on some #ed up mind control.. HE called his psychiatric minutes before the shooting i wonder what they were chatting about??

Very interesting if true...thanks for that tidbit....sorry, I seem to be making multiple posts, I'm just catching up....lots of great info on this thread.....

THE FATHER ... lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. AND PETER LANZA Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

How true.. Not just one shoot of him walking from his car with all his # towards the back door . Anything which puts him at the scene...

...Anything

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
We`ll never see any cctv footage....
because then we`d see what really happened.
Just as with Lanza....and the Pentagon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join