It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another possible time-traveler in picture from 1924 circling the net.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
To all the people saying no cell tower. If you want to debunk something you should use facts and make a clear logical proposal, lets consider this, if the woman comes from a time where the technological level is so advanced to have time travel, the cell phone is going to still use the current technological level of the time we could barely exit the atmosphere?

Also have you people ever heard of a ancient technology called walkie talkie, similar to phones but no need of towers there...

Its most likely not a time travel as there is nothing to indicate so as i said in my first post, but half baked logic do no help either

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Someone could post a genuine picture like this, and we would all sit around and pick it apart. Because there's no possible way it can be real to start with, right? Of course not. And that is why we will never know if a real time traveler, alien, bigfoot, etc. picture comes along.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to: the owlbear

" We should comb through the Woodstock '69 pictures. "

I time traveled to Woodstock, however, you won't find me in any of the pics because I went in '68 so I could beat the crowds.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't get it.

Who would a time traveler be calling with a "cell phone"?

In any case, *if* it was some kind of communication device -- you'd think a time traveler would know better than to not use it in front of a bunch of people.

She's probably adjusting an ear ring or something. Sorry, we probably wouldn't even know if someone was time traveling, as the time lines would change and so would our past memories at the same time. I would also imagine that unless the time traveler is inside some kind of field that keeps them "out of time" -- they would forget any changes they just made to the time line as soon as they made it.

I watched a bunch of Back to the Future movies this weekend. . .

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

Pic looks like from 50's, 60s or even early 70s. Certainly not 1924. Still no cell phones then, but hard to tell what she's doing there.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Ha!

I was wondering...

If you have access to travel through time and space, why would you choose a Bulgarian beach in the 1920's?
Surely anyone could and would come up with sometime, somewhere more historic or fun. We should comb through the Woodstock '69 pictures.

my thoughts exactly. you have to think of the context of the picture and why someone would "time travel" to that specific era and area.

every photo with someone putting their hand to their ear isn't evidence of time travel.

i'm not going to rule out time travel as a possibility. but, why would someone exert the time and energy to go to a bulgarian beach in the 20's or whenever to hangout with a bunch of old bettys. like there's some historical significance there or something...

shes just picking her ear

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you look to the right and back at the other lady sitting up and behind the one that is suppose to be wearing sunglasses, she also looks like she is wearing sunglasses.

Also if you notice he others peoples eyes especially the lady in the far right and front she looks like she has two black eyes. So the sunglasses could possibly be just glasses. However, they didn't have no IPHONE 10 gazillion mega pixels processing back than, and the camara makes it appear as the lenses are darkened.

In regards to the lady using a cellphone, well perhaps she is just putting her hair behind her ears or scratching her ears?

However, Logically ofcourse the only explanation is time travel.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think it looks like a brush

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think it looks like a brush

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon
a reply to: CynConcepts
I don't know does look like their is a Betty boo tattoo on her leg.

i see that too! Hard to see but the outline could resemble a Betty Boop. that to me would be a Much better story than the silly cell phone idea. ladies back then didn't go out for tatoos like they do today.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Chic captured scratching her ear in a photo; Future generations think she's a time traveler talking on her Apple IPhone. lol

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
She has a seashell and is listening to the sea..just another sucker for that story.

edit on 15-9-2014 by smurfy because: picture.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WoW astral travel back in time and......
Interesting

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My initial thought was that she had water in her ear- didn't even think twice about the glasses at first glance of the picture.

But time-travel vacations... could be big in the future!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If she time travelled in Bulgaria she's gone forward in time !

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WildCatWilly

Art Bell had one caller in the 90s or early 2000s who said they were vacationing in the year 2004.

He stated the obvious predictions:

Bush would win a second term.

More blackouts.

The back story was that scientists created a pill filled with nanobots that would somehow make your body go back in time. He stated what year they were invented. It's come and gone.

My favorite on his time traveler line was John, a janitor from way in the future. One night, John was messing around on the job with another janitor. He worked around a time machine. Some mishap sent him back to the 1500s.

There on the east coast of America, he ran into two groups of natives. One with blue paint on their faces. He kept low and survived on grubs. Along with that, John witnessed "the first Americans".

Quite an elaborate story. Genetic science allowed him to be over 500 years old. Yet he slowly aged and at the time of the call John appeared to be in his late 40s.

It was highly entertaining

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Those are nose clip glasses which had been around for years and it looks like she may have water in her ear and trying to get it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Interesting nonetheless
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is frankly lame.
At least the hipster guy and the Charlie chaplain woman actually looked the part and piqued one's interest.
This is just a woman on a beach fiddling with her earring.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How do we know for certain that history as we know it hasn't already been interrupted by time travelers?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join