It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

At a Steak Fry in Iowa, the Clintons Sell Their Brand of Sizzle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:49 PM

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hillary and her steak remind me of Teresa Heinz-Kerry and her chili. Remember that? The campaign stopped to eat at Wendy's and she pointed at the menu and had to ask what it was before ordering.

How can you not recognize a bowl of chili?

Yes and this show you just how badly Politicians Lie and their wife's too, so Hillary the Queen of all political wife's lies.

John and Elizabeth Edwards ate at a Wendy's on their wedding night 27 years ago when they were recent law school grads too broke for a fancy meal. Although they have become millionaires several times over, they say they observe the tradition each year.

So, she says they Observe the Tradition, even though their Multimillionaires, Right?
Ok, remember that Quote,,,, Not you my friend ketsuko, I know you already know all this and are Much, Much Smarter than any Progressive, Hillary Voter.

"I have to admit that Wendy's with an entire presidential campaign press corps is a little different than the first time we went there," Elizabeth Edwards said.

The Edwardses had hearty meals of burgers and fries and shared a chocolate Frosty. Teresa Heinz Kerry, apparently unfamiliar with the Wendy's menu, pointed at a picture of chili and asked the cashier what it was before ordering a bowl. Her husband had the same, along with a Frosty.

Huh,,,, They go to Wendy's every year according to her,,,,, did something Change?
No,,,, their Millionaires, You really Believe They Go Out and Eat With The Commoner's?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:01 PM

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: Fylgje
I think the people need to outlaw this right here and now. No presidents spouse should ever be able to become president. The Clintons were already president once!! Wasn't that enough?

Imagine that another republican wanting to make something else illegal. The police state and lets make everything illegal party!!

I'm not a republican. sorry. I think the whole system is corrupt; Both sides.
But, are you comfortable with a family keeping possession of the political system? King & queen, essentially? It's not as good thing, especially when the family is corrupt.

new topics
<< 1   >>