It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At a Steak Fry in Iowa, the Clintons Sell Their Brand of Sizzle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Disclaimer, Yes a Disclaimer, I used the Famous ATS Search Function with Negative Results and then I went looking in thread and seen none, So, Here you go, You First Taste of whats to come, Of Hillary and Slick Willie, I mean Bill Clinton,,,, Back in to the Race? Who said they where evr out of Politic?

If you believe That,,,,,, It's Really a shame this is going to be the Best the Dems have to show,,, but after eight years of Obama, Donald Duck would be better or Porky Pig.
We've all known she was going to run, her daughter quit her job at the new agency and Bills been hid'en, she has distance herself from Obama The Loser as much as she can and still be a Democrat.
Ok, Now read this Carefully,,,

But as is often the case wherever Mr. Clinton goes, what amounted to the unofficial start of the next Iowa presidential caucuses was as much about the Clinton who already served as president as the one who appears to have designs on the office.

You Think,,, What Ever Gave You That Idea,,,,

The 37th Harkin Steak Fry began with an impromptu 15-minute question-and-answer session between Mr. Clinton and a few dozen reporters at what is traditionally only a brief photo-op with the V.I.P.s and the beef on the grill.

A few Dozen Reporters! Really,,,,

It concluded with a 30-minute tour d’horizon from the former president on topics including Haiti, his soon-to-arrive grandchild, Senator Mitch McConnell and the impact of the billionaires the Koch brothers on American politics. In between, Mr. Harkin; his wife, Ruth; and Mrs. Clinton herself did their best to focus attention on the other half of the once and perhaps future first couple.

In a speech that was her most overtly political since she left the State Department last year, Mrs. Clinton repeatedly hinted at her intentions. She laced her remarks with all manner of pregnant references to the state that kicks off the presidential nominating process and veiled asides about her plans.

“Hello, Iowa, I’m back!” she exclaimed upon taking the microphone, stretching out the “a” in “back” as she smiled in front of hay bales, an American flag and a John Deere tractor.

Speaking to about 10,000 Democrats — many of whom wore stickers distributed by Ready for Hillary, an outside group that aims to build grass-roots enthusiasm for a potential Clinton candidacy — the former first lady all but winked and raised her eyebrows.

“It’s true,” she said, teasing the crowd. “I am thinking about it.

In motivating the audience to vote in November, Mrs. Clinton said, “Too many people only get excited about presidential campaigns.”

She added, after waiting a beat: “Look, I get excited about presidential campaigns, too.” Just to make sure the crowd had not missed her point, she concluded her first speech in Iowa since 2008 by saying, “Let’s not let another seven years go by.”

link

Remember how she was claiming to be just like YOU, The Poor People!
Hillary has Hit The Campaign Trail,

The problem with the Clinton and Hillary Most of All, She is a Liar and she's Unethical.

edit on 15-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Here's a video of her being asked about Obama's immigration policies. I mean, she completely Blows them Off!
She couldn't even answer the Question Honestly with her Own Opinion, her answer, listen for it, You'll Love it!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

If you believe That,,,,,, It's Really a shame this is going to be the Best the Dems have to show,,, but after eight years of Obama, Donald Duck would be better or Porky Pig.
We've all known she was going to run, her daughter quit her job at the new agency and Bills been hid'en, she has distance herself from Obama The Loser as much as she can and still be a Democrat.

Know anything about Bernie Sanders?
He's thinking of running too, either as Dem. or Independent which they say could hurt Hillary

WASHINGTON, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Bernie Sanders, one of the Senate's leading liberals, said on Sunday he is thinking about running for U.S. president in 2016 as either a Democrat or an independent in a move that could complicate Hillary Clinton's path to the White House.

Sanders, an independent from Vermont, could pose a challenge from the left to Clinton, widely seen as the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination. She has not officially said she is a candidate but has acted very much like one.

"I think anybody who speaks to the needs of the working class and the middle class of this country and shows the courage to take on the billionaire class, I think that candidate will do pretty well," Sanders told the NBC program "Meet the Press," giving a possible preview of his message in the 2016 campaign.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hmmm, will have to check on this guy

May end up voting for 'Nobody' this time, being as they are all so full of it

edit on 15-9-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

but after eight years of Obama, Donald Duck would be better or Porky Pig.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

A few Dozen Reporters! Really…

Nice one. Of course the media supports her. They are all in cahoots.

The digital age of voting will be sure to slant the results as much as the coverage.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't know if I'd vote for Hillary or not - depends on who else is running. But I think it's pretty funny how the right is so scared of her.
She's a powerful woman with a powerful backing. Yeah, I'd be scared too, if I were you. 8 years of Obama followed by 8 years of the Clintons? Yeah... I think the GOP is in big trouble.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I don't know if I'd vote for Hillary or not - depends on who else is running. But I think it's pretty funny how the right is so scared of her.
She's a powerful woman with a powerful backing. Yeah, I'd be scared too, if I were you. 8 years of Obama followed by 8 years of the Clintons? Yeah... I think the GOP is in big trouble.

Even worse, the whole country would be in big trouble.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

If the GOP is beating up on HIllary and running scared. Then the Democrats must have been scared sh*tless about Palin, they are still whipping on that poor girl giving her a beat down rivaled only by the one Bush continues to get. Hell the last 6 years are still all his fault, Obama just has a 8 year job of fixing it before Hillary takes over.

The polls for midterms say its the dems in trouble but knowing how our politicians work, lies and innuendo will change direction of any election. Todays favorite lie should be the do nothing congress, that really has over 200 bills before Harry Reid and won't even bring them to the floor. Those lazy bastards, playing golf and going on vacation.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
/ picture too lage /

Please tell me they grill the steaks, they are not actually fried. Could be that a politician even lies by calling a grill, a fryer.
edit on 9/15/2014 by roadgravel because: rmoved large pic

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And the republicans have him:

He can't run on his best accomplishment because of the far right that dictated everything for republicans...lol

Currently
Clinton will take the women vote
The minority vote
And the popular vote.

Republicans are bound by there base, corporate America, they have nothing to offer the average American, just more tax breaks for people that don't need them. There zealotry to limit voter rights and rights of minorities and them limiting abortion services will will bite them on election day. There cutting education budgets for tax breaks for the rich will not go unnoticed.

I also expect a Tea Party candidate separate from the Republican Party.

The republicans did nothing to re brand there name after the last loss, there autopsy wasn't acted on, so they are peddling more of the same and that didn't work the last time.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Funny you post Romney with dollar in the picture when all Obama does is run around the country giving speeches and fund raising. I'm so looking forward for November when the Republicans take the House and Senate.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Funny you post Romney with dollar in the picture when all Obama does is run around the country giving speeches and fund raising. I'm so looking forward for November when the Republicans take the House and Senate.

you would be looking forward to that, due to republicans immediately calling for impeachment hearings.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

you would be looking forward to that, due to republicans immediately calling for impeachment hearings.

You're right. Are you stalking me?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think the people need to outlaw this right here and now. No presidents spouse should ever be able to become president. The Clintons were already president once!! Wasn't that enough?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I think the people need to outlaw this right here and now. No presidents spouse should ever be able to become president. The Clintons were already president once!! Wasn't that enough?

Agree 100%. Just like the Bush's, the family stuff has to stop.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't believe that most women are really that desperate to vote for Hillary.
She's is not for women and could care less about how women feel or their troubles.
Look at how she Attack the women that came out about the sexual affairs of Slick Willie.

You can even Google how she made her own Staffers Cry that worked for her and how they were Scared of Her.
They were all women. No, I can honestly tell you, of my circle of Asian Girl friends not a one will Vote Hillary.
I know two very nice Jewish ladies that go Bingo with us, one said she would if Hillary told the truth about Benghazi.
But not until then, The other look at us like we were insane and Spate on the floor.

Minorities almost always vote Democrat, Why, is anyone's guess, it's not because the Dem's care about Minorities.

The above Minorities voted Democrat, Did they have their Promise Fulfilled before the end of summer, NO!
Why? Because of Democrat's Politics, if they'd voted for Amnesty and Obey their Dear leader Obama, They would have been Voted Out and they knew it!

Why, African-Americans ever Voted Democrat is Beyond my Train of Thought! This is easily found not only with any Google search but in the records of L B Johnson himself.
Go here and have a look.
Link

The Popular, Vote, OK, if you say so, I don't believe Hillary is now or was all that Popular.
Just look at her Failed Book signing or am I wrong and people were breaking the doors down to get a copy?
Hillary Lies and Unethical, America Deserves Better Than Hillary, After eight years of a Failure like Obama, We Deserve Mickey Mouse at the very lest!
Why is this Not Taught in American Colleges and Universities like it is in China and other counties you may ask?
Your Education system is Controlled by the Progressives and Liberals, You've allowed them to infiltrate your Higher Educational Sanctuaries.
edit on 15-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
/ picture too lage /

Please tell me they grill the steaks, they are not actually fried. Could be that a politician even lies by calling a grill, a fryer.

No, They where grill and Even Pre-Grill for the Clinton's,,,,,That's right, you won't want Hillary to have to she the Common Folks the in Iowa, She can't even Grill a Steak!!
Hillary like's to go around telling people she's from a middle America, which is another LIE! But her middle of America was an affluent suburb of Chicago.

How perfectly Clintonian: “While a crowd of several thousand Democrats waited on a sloping, grassy field below, Mrs Clinton, her husband and Senator Harkin staged a mini-grilling of steaks for the press at a single barbecue grill in a fenced-off enclosure, framed by a handsome tree and a picnic table filled with some patient Iowans. Mrs Clinton gamely posed, pretending to grill a steak that had been pre-cooked for her.”

See article for picture, I didn't need another picture of this Ugly Witch on my computer!
I'll have enough of them before this election is OVER!

Why, they’re just regular folks, just like us! (AP photo.)

Remember all those relentless media references to George W. Bush’s alleged “fake” “plastic” turkey while visiting the troops in Iraq?

Linky

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

Imagine that another republican wanting to make something else illegal. The police state and lets make everything illegal party!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A few Dozen Reporters! Really…

Nice one. Of course the media supports her. They are all in cahoots.

The digital age of voting will be sure to slant the results as much as the coverage.

well of course the media is......FOX NEWS, Washington times, rush Limbaugh, etc...all those media types support her

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hillary and her steak remind me of Teresa Heinz-Kerry and her chili. Remember that? The campaign stopped to eat at Wendy's and she pointed at the menu and had to ask what it was before ordering.

How can you not recognize a bowl of chili?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join