It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charged For Desecration Of Jesus Statue?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
(post by James1982 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Really?

Please quote the verbatim comment where I conveyed a desire to rape this 14 year old. Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't exactly par for the course?

You know if you are going to critique someone's reading comprehension you should be damn sure you comprehended what that person wrote which you didn't.

He said which you actually quoted:

You have posted SEVERAL times how you wish rape upon this 14 year old boy

In no way does that imply or state that you, yourself wanted to rape him.

However I think he is incorrect because even though I remember reading a post where rape was wished upon him in jail I believe that post was edited in the time allotment. I think I will look back to see.

edit on 19-9-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Really?

Please quote the verbatim comment where I conveyed a desire to rape this 14 year old. Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't exactly par for the course?

You know if you are going to critique someone's reading comprehension you should be damn sure you comprehended what that person wrote which you didn't.

He said which you actually quoted:

You have posted SEVERAL times how you wish rape upon this 14 year old boy

In no way does that imply or state that you, yourself wanted to rape him.

However I think he is incorrect because even though I remember reading a post where rape was wished upon him in jail I believe that post was edited in the time allotment. I think I will look back to see.

I am pretty "damn sure" of what I read, and I believe your critique is flawed on its premise. I never conveyed that I desired rape on this 14 year old, by myself, or anyone else.

Now kindly crawl back under that rock.

What I did convey, was if you (general terms ) do not find his actions offensive, then you (general terms) should not be offended by someone (I used myself as an example) taking a photograph of his mother in the same exact face raping stance this 14 year old did to the statue of Christ.

Twist that however you like .... My attorney already has the archived posts from this thread.
edit on 19-9-2014 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What was said is right in the quote, and you got it wrong. Wish rape upon, is not the same as wishing to personally rape. Given the whole rape culture in US penitentiary system, wishing nonviolent people to go bunk up with the lowest of the low is basically wishing rape upon them. Maybe you didn't know it, and are not the type of person that advocates it, many people specifically do allude to this like it is a joke. They talk about how big bubba is gonna have fun with them etc etc. It is a sick mentality, some people are just naive, and think sending people to jail will somehow make them a better person.

(post by GeisterFahrer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh really?
Just a microcosm of the adult prison system. Lock people like this up with people that rape, murder and eat grandma, and you get the same results. It's a joke. Bubba the lifer don't care, you can't do anymore to him than his life in prison sentence. Bubba the baddest of the juvie, is stuck there until 21, he don't care either. No, I am not sexist, same goes on in female places, but there is not a meme for them like big bubba.

And that is just the inmates. There is a serious problem with guards abusing people too. Only most times they don't get caught.
edit on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:15:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Oh really?
Just a microcosm of the adult prison system. Lock people like this up with people that rape, murder and eat grandma, and you get the same results. It's a joke. Bubba the lifer don't care, you can't do anymore to him than his life in prison sentence. Bubba the baddest of the juvie, is stuck there until 21, he don't care either. No, I am not sexist, same goes on in female places, but there is not a meme for them like big bubba.

And that is just the inmates. There is a serious problem with guards abusing people too. Only most times they don't get caught.

That is quite a stretch don't you think? Saying a 14 year old should spend time in juvenile jail equates to wishing rape on him.

Not even remotely true. There isn't a single shred, not even the tiniest of straws to grasp, to support that.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

outrage the sensibilities of persons
a reply to: Elton

What a crock...

Remind me to stay out of that backward county...freedom of expression should over ride a person's sensibilities... no matter how stupid...this is like jailing someone for burning the flag...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you are not like that, and don't equate rape as punishment, then I apologize. But you must understand, that even in juvie, that is how it is. Juvie is not a country club of kids singing kumbaya, anymore than prison is. Nonviolent offenders should not be sent to either. That is like advocating bunnies should be caged with wolves at the zoo. In the end, we got to worry about anyone that survives coming out of these places. The surviving bunnies will be insane, and the wolves were already wolves going in. The whole system needs a #ing overhaul. It aint working.
edit on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 22:39:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If you are not like that, and don't equate rape as punishment, then I apologize. But you must understand, that even in juvie, that is how it is. Juvie is not a country club of kids singing kumbaya, anymore than prison is. Nonviolent offenders should not be sent to either. That is like advocating bunnies should be caged with wolves at the zoo. In the end, we got to worry about anyone that survives coming out of these places. The surviving bunnies will be insane, and the wolves were already wolves going in. The whole system needs a #ing overhaul. It aint working.

Thank you for the apology. I understand what you are trying to say and to an extent I agree.
To clarify:

The context of the accusation was put in a way that when a minor is sentenced to Juvenile Jail, the judge was actually wishing rape on the minor. The way the accusation was put forward was that the judge, or anyone for that matter, that wanted there to be a justified punishment for a crime were really just wishing rape on the criminal.

Now ... For another question ... Not directed at you, generally. Would you encourage your 14 year old to face rape a statue of George Washington and take a photo? What about a sacred totem pole on Lakotan burial grounds?

Since the consensus is that what this 14 year had done wasn't "that bad" and was expressing his right to free speech, then should parents encourage this?
edit on 19-9-2014 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Calling for prison or juvie, is a call for severe punishment. Even if rape was not obviously involved as it is, incarceration for crap like this is crap. Sorry for my over use of crap, but I cannot think of another way to describe it.

Speaking as an american, and a native north american, both Canada and US native blood, face rape them all without being tossed into places with people that rape and murder. I am not going to be happy about it, for sure, but I do not believe people should go to prison, or JR. prison for hurting my feelings. I feel offended and bad a lot, the way americans and canadians alike talk about how we are nothing but moneygrubbing scumbags with our hands out. I do not advocate their arrests though. Americans seem to hate natives, and canadians too. It makes me sad more that anything, I defend people I feel are being oppressed, no matter the race, and often times accused of being white for defending white people. I have every reason in the world to hate white people, but I do not.

Should parents encourage his free speech. Why not? Should they teach their son to cower instead? If what you have to say might upset anyone, keep your mouth shut son. Reminds me of the resons parents told their kids to stay in the closet back in the day.
edit on Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:07:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

The law provides,

A person commits a misdemeanor of the second degree if he:

(1) intentionally desecrates any public monument or structure, or place of worship or burial;

(2) intentionally desecrates any other object of veneration by the public or a substantial segment thereof in any public place; …

Definitions. — “Desecrate.” Defacing, damaging, polluting or otherwise physically mistreating in a way that the actor knows will outrage the sensibilities of persons likely to observe or discover the action.

Sounds like it is a law, and it sounds like he will be charged.

That is exactly why I have nothing but contempt for the law. It's amazing to me that people still care about laws, these days - they're ridiculous.

I suppose it will teach him that if he's going to give it to jesus good and proper, not to post it on the internet.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
[

Now ... For another question ... Not directed at you, generally. Would you encourage your 14 year old to face rape a statue of George Washington and take a photo? What about a sacred totem pole on Lakotan burial grounds?

oh you bet. well it might not be a face rape pose... might be something else but oh yeah. that would be a primo pic to have to look back on.
did anyone not see all the pics i posted??? lots of other statues getting 'desecrated'
no comments though. didnt ffigure because those dont matter cause it wasnt jesus

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
find this girl and put her in jail now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

thats jesus

put lightning in jail

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Since the consensus is that what this 14 year had done wasn't "that bad" and was expressing his right to free speech, then should parents encourage this?

Jumping back into this thread:

First, I have a problem with your term face rape. I can promise you there is no "rape" happening in this picture. I can also assure you that many folk (both alive, no statues to be found) consensually arrange a similarly posed tableaux, although not necessarily to be photographed.

To me it doesn't matter what the statue is, I'm just as fine with Washington as I am with Jesus, or Ronald McDonald. It's still a non issue.

As the son of an ex catholic nun (she's still catholic, no longer a nun) I must ask: Why is your issue with the young man, and not the sculptor or the church for having created or displayed something that goes against one of the 10 commandments?

As someone who has Lakota blood (specifically Blackfoot, or Sihásapa), I have no issue were he to do the same to a totem pole.

I do not think parents should encourage this. Did his parents encourage this? I must have missed that part of the story.

I get you are emotionally invested in this. But there is no human right stating we do have the right to not be offended.

Proverbs 19:11English Standard Version (ESV)
11 Good sense makes one slow to anger,
and it is his glory to overlook an offense.

www.biblegateway.com...

Leviticus 19:18English Standard Version (ESV)
18 You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I am pretty "damn sure" of what I read, and I believe your critique is flawed on its premise. I never conveyed that I desired rape on this 14 year old, by myself, or anyone else.

Lets see I believe TKDRL addressed this regardless your reading comp was pitiful claiming someone said you wanted to rape him. Clearly that wasn't said.

Now kindly crawl back under that rock.

See you have no qualms with making insults yet when you feel insulted even if you were not insulted directly you call for others to do jail time. Seriously that is being a next level hypocrite.

What I did convey, was if you (general terms ) do not find his actions offensive, then you (general terms) should not be offended by someone (I used myself as an example) taking a photograph of his mother in the same exact face raping stance this 14 year old did to the statue of Christ.

Yes I know you have used that flawed nutty example 3 or 4 times throughout the thread. In fact I answered you the first time you used it. Your inability to either read or comprehend the answers give to you on such does not give me a reason to answer them again. BTW I don't know what circles you travel in but "face rape" really. Thats just weird and a bit disturbing how you articulate yourself.

Twist that however you like .... My attorney already has the archived posts from this thread.

Whatever rocks your boat. If thats actually true I can only imagine what your attorney thinks of you sending him this stuff. Thanks for the laugh though.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Bahahahaha that attorney bit must have been posted after I read it. Hillarious

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi
Bahahahaha that attorney bit must have been posted after I read it. Hillarious

isnt it hilarious.
i posted something else(not really of value) but it got deleted.
people get so bunged up....

i wonder who is going to represent him.

lt daniel kaffee maybe?

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join