It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin 2.O Plus the 2 yes votes Scotland? Scots 2nd vote to join Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Putin got away with one in Crimea. BTW you can't spell Crimea with out the crime! SO Scotland votes yes. Then Putin pulls some strings to get the Scots to join the federation before they will want to join euro zone?
1.Yes Scotland independence
2. Yes to join the Russian federation?

Take that sideways Obama!
edit on 14-9-2014 by CHinauser because: correct titile

edit on 15-9-2014 by CHinauser because: error

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser

Join what federation?
Provide link please.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Meant Russian. My fingers got to fast for me

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i read a lot of news from many sources on the net and have never came across this. do you have a link? or more info on it?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Scotland have fought for their independence for centuries, now when they are on a threshold of having it they will join RUSSIA? lol, I think they had enough of others telling them what to do and how to live...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnyhallows5211
i read a lot of news from many sources on the net and have never came across this. do you have a link? or more info on it?

CHinauser is not stating anything happened or was reported. CHinauser is stating a personally assumed hypothetical scenario, and extremely unlikely one at that.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

oh, okay....that would be very crazy and im sure would upset very many countries.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I could see them (Scotland ) joining the BRICS . It wouldn't make sense to join Russia .Maybe Alaska in a few years but not Scotland .

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I could see them (Scotland ) joining the BRICS . It wouldn't make sense to join Russia .Maybe Alaska in a few years but not Scotland .

Agreed. My reasoning is that Scotland isnt a common-law country, so it would make a little bit more sense that they align themselves with nations that have similar politial and legal structures.

It does worry me that they have a unicameral parliament, because with out a house of review you end up with a corrupt governemnt like that of Queensland.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Scotland have fought for their independence for centuries, now when they are on a threshold of having it they will join RUSSIA? lol, I think they had enough of others telling them what to do and how to live...

Yeah, those Scots must be well fed up with all those subsidies for universities and health care. I'm sure they'll be much better off with no currency or assistance from us pesky English!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHinauser
BTW you can't spell Crimea with out the crime!
!

Would you say that if the US had Crimea

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Yeah, those Scots must be well fed up with all those subsidies for universities and health care. I'm sure they'll be much better off with no currency or assistance from us pesky English!

Arrogance is the English key trait, Scotland pumps more into your #ty country than you do.

It's cool though BBC told you that England supports Scotland and doesn't drain it's resources ..

mobile.twitter.com... - at the World Cup just for you my English ex lover
edit on 15-9-2014 by Albanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You need to educate yourself on the current situation. The assumption ( beacause it seems most English just assume it) that Scotland gets more than it gives is a myth!

edit on 15-9-2014 by helldiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2014 by helldiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Join what federation?
Provide link please.

Link? It's enough to read, that the guy said Putin got away with a crime in Crimea. To see his view of reality is out in the Ga Ga zone. Proven by his ideology that Scotland will join the Russian federation.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albanach

Arrogance is the English key trait, Scotland pumps more into your #ty country than you do.

It's cool though BBC told you that England supports Scotland and doesn't drain it's resources ..

mobile.twitter.com... - at the World Cup just for you my English ex lover

Ah, shades of the convos should Scotland actually do it and the Midwestern states of the US draw inspiration. Can you imagine the red/blue rancor going on? Of course, they couldn't let us go peacefully. Watch Obama lose all hesitation about the use of force and declaration of war then.

top topics

join