It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your bottled water making you ILL? There may be a surprising cause.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ok, we are talking here about water, like we need to get all nutrients for daily dosage from water. This is wrong. Water only need to be clean and healthy, with or without minerals it is not important if your diet is right.

But if you eat meat, processed food (anything that was changed or manufactured from natural ingredients) and i don't even talk about junk food.

If you really care about magnesium and minerals, you would sure not talk about bottles and water here, you would talk about the food you eat that makes your organism malfunction. It is absurd to talk about water bottled or no and then go eat Mc Donalds big mac or something like that.

If you have a healthy diet then you don't care about water, you only care that is clean and not poisonous with fluoride or other crap. That why bottled water is better than fluoride water, even if it don't have any minerals. Because if you care or need magnesium guess what, go eat dark leaf greens like spinach, kale, even bananas have magnesium.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If bottled water isn't good, then what should I drink? Tap water is a millions times worse seeing I have lead pipes from the 1940's. All those beverages from the store are possibly made with questionable water sources as well.

On side a side note... I didn't catch the correlation between magnesium deficiency and the bottled water. I didn't assume it was supposed to be there in the first place. I'll continue to drink bottled water because tap water is far more shady. That is unless someone can prove drinking lead is better than seeped in plastic

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join