It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Something Else Wake Up When We Go To Sleep??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BhayeB
Honestly, I think it's just astral bodies of the people who are asleep at night, traveling around. You said it felt similar to being in the presence of other people - well, that's just what it is, only it's their astral bodies, while their physical bodies are asleep. In that sense, something does "wake up" when we go to sleep - our ability to travel out of body. There is more of that going on at night because that's when most people around you are asleep... that's my opinion.

I initially had this exact same thought. This is a very very plausible explanation.

I have personally had 2 involuntary OBEs/Astral projections. They occurred while I was "sleeping" . All of a sudden I became 100% conscious of myself bobbing up and down against my ceiling like a helium balloon would.

Upon realizing this I quickly recovered and decided to jump thru my 20th story bedroom window. Passed right thru the wall and swooped down onto the city street, leveling out and flying right above the heads of the people walking on the sidewalks.

I can clearly remember how real and lucid this was to the point of feeling the cold night air rushing by as I swan dived out my window.

Now to the people walking the street, could they have thought they'd just seen or felt a ghost?

That would really help explain most* ghosts sightings as well..

Keep up the great posts, lots of solid content on this thread so far.

OG

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Another dimension we visit during sleep, you're missing it and it's literally happening around you. The only way there is through sleep. When a person doesn't want to sleep or can't sleep he may be resisting what ever is going on in the "sleep dimension". If you change your sleeping hours than you're changing your time there in your "sleep dimension" and it sort of throws things off. Perhaps when you do make it there you are only arriving to sleep there as well because you missed the whole (normal cycle) time by staying up all night in your "known life dimension".
My advice - go to bed at a decent time so all things are in balance.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

I initially had this exact same thought. This is a very very plausible explanation.

I have personally had 2 involuntary OBEs/Astral projections. They occurred while I was "sleeping" . All of a sudden I became 100% conscious of myself bobbing up and down against my ceiling like a helium balloon would.

Upon realizing this I quickly recovered and decided to jump thru my 20th story bedroom window. Passed right thru the wall and swooped down onto the city street, leveling out and flying right above the heads of the people walking on the sidewalks.

I can clearly remember how real and lucid this was to the point of feeling the cold night air rushing by as I swan dived out my window.

Now to the people walking the street, could they have thought they'd just seen or felt a ghost?

That would really help explain most* ghosts sightings as well..

Keep up the great posts, lots of solid content on this thread so far.

OG

Yep, that's what's happened to me. I've had several experiences like this, in which I went 'out of body' and floated around my neighborhood (even went inside my neighbor's house, felt wrong after sort of spying on her and left) and it always felt like I was this invisible ghost. I have no way of knowing if I was in the same places that exist in this reality, but I'd like to imagine that in some way, yes I was. So, maybe we're always just surrounded by astral bodies of people who are asleep, in between dreams and such.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

either you're just not used to lesser amounts of sleep, or you're screwed

seriously though, i would ignore all those negative 'sleep deprivation' comments. i've been staying awake late at night for years now, and i never had any such experience. well, i had some uneasy feelings at night, in different places, but that's something different.

the truth is, the less you're able to deal with sleep deprivation, the more 'inbetween' your mind is, between both sides of the veil. so that actually may confirm that you saw something.

that, or you're imagining things because you're not used to the night.

one thing though, i wouldn't say such beings have any need to sleep. who said they're awake only when you're not? they may just go somewhere else, or you may not notice them during the day.

also, they may just be pissed that you saw them, and perhaps they don't really care at all about you.

whatever you saw, it was a result of your fear. they didn't have to be there earlier. they could be drawn to you by your negative emotions, thinking 'food time', and then got pissed that you're awake. also, the fact that the sunrise changed everything, supports that. spirits don't really give a damn if it's night or day. it's a human thing to be afraid of the darkness, so as soon as you see the sun, your fear may start to disintegrate, so they go away. your whole way of thinking suggests just that.
edit on 19-9-2014 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Another dimension we visit during sleep, you're missing it and it's literally happening around you. The only way there is through sleep. When a person doesn't want to sleep or can't sleep he may be resisting what ever is going on in the "sleep dimension". If you change your sleeping hours than you're changing your time there in your "sleep dimension" and it sort of throws things off. Perhaps when you do make it there you are only arriving to sleep there as well because you missed the whole (normal cycle) time by staying up all night in your "known life dimension".
My advice - go to bed at a decent time so all things are in balance.

so you say that the time there is synchronized with here?

during oobe - when we choose so.
other than that - not so much.

of course, someone may be waiting there for us, at the certain point of our timeline, but since you can travel through time there, it shouldn't really matter at all.

the whole perception of time is relative, you can live through days there during a short dream, and those days don't have to be related at all to your current timeline.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth
This is very interesting. . Could you elaborate more on that thought?

OG

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I keep working at lucid dreaming. Think this is the real goal and being able to seek learning from your Team while dreaming.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I keep working at lucid dreaming. Think this is the real goal and being able to seek learning from your Team while dreaming.

For me, lucid dreaming happens only involuntarily...I still have to maintain lucidity if I want to say in the dream, but that initial triggering is always not under my control.

Tell me more about this concept of being on a "team" that your referring to...sort of like teams of lightworkers is it?

OG

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

When you wrote that thread about thyroid or chronic fatigue (they're often tied in together) and ETs, I also noticed thyroid issues being related to assignments. But radiation is the biggest problem, and their depleted uranium on top of their atmospheric radiation. However, this gives alot of leeway for those who may not want you to delve deeply into astral travel, lucid dreaming and have memories even. It creates a fog. I get memories that are vivid and stand out, those ones its almost akin to photographic memory and remember them often to the year and sometimes date. However, having communicated with others who also are having these issues, discovered many had their thyroid "turned down" as I call it, and other one, who did lots of missions at night and woke up more tired than when he went to sleep, had his thyroid "turned up". Kind of odd.

So being pulled or astral where you don't choose it just happens, is not the same to me as choosing, and seeking and doing it yourself. Lucid dreaming is the gateway into this. And I used to lucid dream as a child before my thryoid issues occurred. Now its sleep deep. What I call lucid type dreams, you are very alert and can recall them and its as if your own Spirit is nudging you, or Team. Then there are true lucid dreaming where you can alter it.

So what I am trying to do is: during the day, tell myself, "is this a dream" just frequently enough to code my subconscious into bringing that up while I sleep.

And, have had more vivid dreams just from that alone. What I haven't done and need to get arranged, is either a recorder by by bed that I can reach with my eyes closed, have one actually, just can't reach it, need to find a tiny narrow atypical nightstand for that side of the bed. And or an art journal.

The trick is to not open your eyes first and then to go deeper and deeper backwards into the dream session, you get more layers of what you've been dreaming if you don't let the neuro neutralizer in, the light in. You need to keep your eyes closed. And when I did this some time ago, on a friends suggestion, but didn't write it down, just stayed there, and remembered the dreams in deeper layers, found it worked to this degree: more of the dreams came, more details came, and because of doing it, the subconscious seemed to realize you were seeking this so the dreams became more vivid.

Then something comes up in the family, some struggles or health problem or alarm clock going off, and it all gets thrown for a loop. Which is where Im at now, trying to remember to do it again. Though I'd like to reorganize the bedroom and put my recorder AND an art journal within easy reach of my hand when I keep my eyes closed. And start programming myself to wake up, 10 minutes before the alarm.

I am determined to get to the lucid part and the meetings with my Higher Self and Team.

edit on 20-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Help me understand..is this a team in the physical sense, or the etheric or astral sense?

How does one meet his team, or maybe they have no team at all?

Does everyone have an assigned guardian angel being even if they don't believe in angels? Or is it only the select few, and if so, selected by whom?

The streets demand answers!

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Personally, I feel the subconscious is what awakens at night- or more accurately, as Samara says in "The Ring" "I never sleep".

It is through the subconscious that much of our repressed powers and emotions reveal themselves. We need time in which they express themselves, and are released from the constraints of the conscious mind. They express through images, and self/other separation is not evident- the unconscious mind does not distinguish self from other, cause from effect, past from future.

With sleep deprivation, one will still have the subconscious escape, into the world of the conscious.

Most humans fear that- and perhaps with good reason. We put things down that well for a reason- they are drives and impulsions we do not choose to experience. Ones which become stagnant and perverted, distilled to a strong force, through that repression. If they were once judged dangerous or "bad", they will be even more so if they escape later.

But does this mean they become literal entities? Ones that have a will of their own, they can move in the objective world and influence it?

I suspect they can be. The extent of the rejection is the determining factor. You cannot control what you do not own.
The subconscious has deep waters which spread into the collective, and thought forms energized with emotion might be able to travel through those dark channels, from person to person. Archetypes are somewhat caught between the real and objective, and the unreal subjective, and almost have a life of their own....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

This would lead into the tibetian tradition of creating tulpas.

Tulpas are conscious creations that bored monks would create with their mind. .. The whole point being that these entities would then gain minds of their own, become sentient, and manifest themselves in objective reality for others to see...

OG

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What I call Team, ie the Good, Loving Family that are for all beings progression, happiness, and do not charge to assist, because they are operating out of Home or remember Home.

All of the above. Real corporal beings you journeyed with and who love you, past OR future. Future aspects of your own family here, letting you see their fuller selves. Entity or Spirit Astral, I'm not sure how we use that but to say, our real form, which is more tangible and real than this is. This is like black and white tv set compared to progressed consciousness reality. This is energy in the lower slowed down denser frequency. In that sense this is like a astral or real realm with some mud caked on from the tv set we're in.

Angels, Angel ET, ie those who are nearly there, or operate here with direct interfacing from there, very advanced. Family from Home, Christ if you will, Mom/Dad, and those who are not in the duality and are only Good and Infinite Consciousness God.
So all of the above, The Good.

Edit to add this: It occurred another way to say, corporal but loving ET or Family, your past or future steps or those who serve and protect, are still operating in the duality and some may be engaged in physical defense or the wars, and then what I call angel et, also able to appear in form and solid, beyond the duality.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

What can you tell me about the concept of Tulpas?

OG

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
... We don't tend to notice the little things when it's daytime. It's not as "creepy" to hear a bang or see something out the corner of your eye.

very astute

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't mean to scare you, but those are probably demons. I think they go into most people's homes every night.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3
I don't mean to scare you, but those are probably demons. I think they go into most people's homes every night.

Most likely something evil yes...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join