It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Man Or Mars Rock ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: smurfy

Concealing 900 meter skeletons is not high on the list of priorities I guess.

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
a reply to: Spares

But we are not here to be your personal auto-google machine...
Actually nevermind. I'm not normally this negative to thread makers, I'm having a bad day and normally ignore threads like these. Sorry, I'll leave you to it.

Understand, but Google doesn't give me the answers and others views who have seen rocks or formation that can
cause this or help verify what-ever it is, or someone to show me something similar. Is why I came here to ask and see on what it could be, Google wouldn't of told me the size of it, I didn't know I could get the size of things from it, but now in future if I come across something like it I can scale and see and do more. That's just from seeing here 1 thing already verified about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Good Post Spares! Keep looking and we will definitely find something Undebunkable! I do see the image of a person. If the scale presented is right, that being is one tall dude! But there were Giants on this planet long ago, so maybe they were on mars as well!! Later, Syx.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mithrawept
Is it me, or is the child playing the saxophone?

Conclusive proof that martians like jazz.

Yes, which explains the adult's mouth open... Singing!
And not Mother Mary... please see wing sticking up above her shoulder (on the left.)
So an Angel singing and Cherubim jammin on sax?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Looks like a giant hoof-print to me - and the only sentient being with hooves is ... S..A..T..A..N...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Looks like a giant hoof-print to me - and the only sentient being with hooves is ... S..A..T..A..N...

Wait now!

You for got about Centaurs:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Luckily, Google Earth has higher-resolution coverage of Mars from MRO CTX camera (you can enable it in "Global Maps" setting)

You see a man there, really? I see an eroded impact crater with some dunes or ridges or other types of formations.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Well luckily they maybe updated and covered up

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You are not here to find out or seek more information. You've already voiced your opinion and decided what the photo represents. You are here only to seek support and confirmation from like-minded people in order to prove to yourself that you found something "mysterious" and "interesting". The real mystery is in the workings of the human brain/mind. Now that's an interesting area to explore.

If you really wanted to find answers, you would have presented the photos as objectively as possible, without pointing out "the man" and coercing other people minds to see what you believe you saw. You are not even open to accept that it's just a natural rock formation with a nice pattern, evidence of which can be found everywhere.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

thank you for the explanation bud
i new some one on ats would know the answer

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Han Solos cousin..

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mzahi

Well like I said in my eyes it looks like an man so I am allowed to state what I see, rather whatever your view is or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join