It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Man Or Mars Rock ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Now this isn't no rock to me, no rock or rocks can pull this off, I never seen anything else like it. So to me it is man on Mars (bones) look close. The first image is just the normal shot I got from Mars, Then the second I just used Photoshop to change some lighting and levels to see it more better, then the 3rd the same but I just circle around what is man or bones you can clearly see it. Even see for yourself if you got Google Earth - Cords = 2 50 07.09 S 166 28 09.25 W

But however you can post your opinions for me please just in case it (could be rocks). But I have yet to see anything like this or similar.

First Picture

Second Picture

Third Picture

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Looks like a meteor crater

Still a good find, would be awesome if it was (or is) something more...
edit on 14-9-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spares

Did you miss the little child at her (her?) side?

its the mother Mary with baby Jesus.

Not a weathered impact crater.
edit on 14-9-2014 by intrptr because: spelling and change

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Umhmmm your view, but most of the people I show this to so far say straight away they see what appears to be man.

But I welcome your view, hope to see others opinion on this.

If someone have experts in with photos I would to see an better change of levels or what not lol.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Spares because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is it me, or is the child playing the saxophone?

Conclusive proof that martians like jazz.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is no man, no Mary and Jesus and no saxophone player!

It is that creepy dude from "Alien".

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It looks a lot like drifted sand. I see this kind of formation on the beach all the time. The top layer forms a fragile crust, but the winds slowly erode the crust and once through, the soft sand erodes more quickly forming a crater with distinct crust portions left. In this case, the leftover crust has some vague outline like limbs. I am not saying that is what it is, but the direction of the erosion is consistent with the shape of crust and crater that I have seen many times on the beach.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
While I can kinda see what your pointing out I think this is just rock.

I do however believe there's a bit more to Mars then people think and one day we will drop on that golden image that clearly shows something artificial and definitely isn't rock.

Keep up the good search, we'll find something one day

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

…one day we will drop on that golden image that clearly shows something artificial and definitely isn't rock.

Mars is littered with earth junk. Every time some obviously foreign stuff shows up on Mars we claim its from Earth. So how are we going to tell, on that day?

Source for image

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

So to me it is man on Mars (bones) look close.

912 meters tall. They grow them big on Mars.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Do you have any idea the area in your picture covers? I mean are we looking at a picture that is maybe 6 feet by 6 feet or is it more. Like one mile by one mile. Might help us see what you are seeing if we knew the scope of the picture.

Opps, Phage just answered that question. Must be a Giant man on Mars.

edit on 14-9-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: Opps, Phage just answered that question. Must be a Giant man on Mars.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I can see a man, an odd looking 'woman' and a monkey all together in that set, as well as geometric lines pervading the whole image. To be truthful, there are more convincing images of skulls which are rocks at ground level on Mars than in this picture. Thing is with NASA, You ain't gonna get anything like that with substance unless they give the go ahead, and that's not likely.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Concealing 900 meter skeletons is not high on the list of priorities I guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

I do however believe there's a bit more to Mars then people think and one day we will drop on that golden image that clearly shows something artificial and definitely isn't rock.

there is probably a good explanation for this but i thought i might throw this in for fun

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
looks like natural landscape but blury/low resolution

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

originally posted by: longy9999

there is probably a good explanation for this but i thought i might throw this in for fun

Here you go...

PASADENA, Calif. - The robotic arm on NASA's Mars rover Curiosity held the rover's Mars Hand Lens Imager (MAHLI) camera in more than 50 positions in one day to generate a single scene combining all the images, creating a high-resolution, full-color portrait of the rover itself.

A larger version of the previously released self-portrait is now available online, along with an animation video showing how it was taken, and a practice self-portrait taken earlier by Curiosity's test-rover double on Earth.

Mars Rover Self-Portrait Shoot Uses Arm Choreography

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
These silly threads with silly claims really need to be addressed. Can the op explain how they think a being that's 1 kilometer tall can support their daily food needs? Did they even bother to do the most basic rudimentary research before creating the thread? Urgh...

edit on 14-9-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So there goes the bones bit then, well it is still an mystery to me and has the appearance of man to my eyes lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
These silly threads with silly claims really need to be addressed. Can the op explain how they think a being that's 1 kilometer tall can support there daily food needs? Did they even bother to do the most basic rudimentary research before creating the thread? Urgh...

No I did not, that's why I came here to find out and get some answers, thing is with people like you, it dis-courage people
to come and post and find out the information or seek more information because you just slate other people.
Call it silly when all information has been proven it is an silly picture or object or whatever it is.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Spares because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

But we are not here to be your personal auto-google machine...
Actually nevermind. I'm not normally this negative to thread makers, I'm having a bad day and normally ignore threads like these. Sorry, I'll leave you to it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join