It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Anti-Christian Sweep Prompts Calls for US Involvement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia
I dont understand why the US still supports the Saudi Royal Family......its poeple clearly do not like or support it.

I foresee the people overthrowing the House of saud and joining ISIS.

The sooner we get outselves off MidEast oil with alternative tech the better we will be geo-politically, the other alternative is an all out attack on saudi Arabia to secure their oil, but I doubt that will happen.

With Saud terrorist links all over the world, including 911, one wonders what really keeps the US and House of saud stuck together like glue.

These reports are deplorable and require immediate Western response and sanctions.......enjoy your walk to work poeple.

All for your stance on the subject in general, but I think you're overlooking the complexity of the situation. Firstly, it's not our country, it's not our goverment, and it's not our responsibility to tell what laws they can and cannot make (unless it threatens national security or something.) They are backwards people, seem to have a lot of them over in that part of the world, but we have our own problems without keeping the primitives in check. We don't have a realistic alernative to oil so we can't just do what you mentioned and rely on one. All out invasion wouldn't be popular with anyone, plus what happens after we Iraq them? Occupy it like Isreal? That turned out well. Help them set up a new government and military like Iraq? We have Isis thanks to that. My only point is that this thing is a situation of one crappy solution over the next. The way it is now might be the least crappy overall, I'm not sure.
edit on 17-9-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Whatever happened to simply defending life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in our own borders?

When an entire civilization defines happiness by what kind of cars they drive, how hot their wives are, and how big their houses are, they are defending the national interest by ensuring the oil keeps flowing.

When the oil goes, so does all semblance of order and continuity. That is what they are defending against--the total breakdown of our BS materialistic culture. They will prop up a Christian-hater in one country, and a Christian-sympathizer in the next, if TPTB perceive their actions as necessary to maintain the facade of "consumption-happiness".

They don't care about Christianity or Islam. Their only goal: "the spice must flow". The distraction must be perpetuated at all costs.

Man that's totally absurd on so many levels. Sure some people like the things you mentioned but it is not what we think is true happiness. You're this negative about our culture? Go live in the wonderful, mature and consumerless civilizations in the Middle East and tell me what you think of the good ol' US of A as your heads being lopped off for being a fan of a different story book than them.

edit on 17-9-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
My biggest question is WHY do we continue to support these backwards, freedom hating scum?

I've asked myself that for the past thirteen years. Not to derail this thread, but we looked the other way on 9-11-01 when 15/19 hijackers were Saudi, then flew them out of the country when all air-traffic was grounded for everyone else. Bush bowed to Fassad and so did Obama. It all comes down to oil. We (USA) gives carte blanche to Saudi's for economic reasons. Do you think we really care about them abusing 28 Christians over there when we never held them accountable in help killing 3,000 of our own on US soil?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join