It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN - Multiverse or Supersymmetry - 125 GV Paradox is Obvious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have been watching a documentary about CERN on Netflix, and I noticed something about the discussion concerning the Multiverse / Supersymmetry Paradox. It was assumed that the Higgs would measure in at either 115gv, suggesting supersymmetry, or 140gv suggesting the multiverse. I need to laugh a bit at this really. I do not have a physics degree and I see the answer. The Higgs came in at 125gv, which is between the two most noticed theories. Although this seems a paradox, in reality, philosophy solves this puzzle easily. Why? Philosophy studies natural law by observing it in nature and in humans. The answer has already been determined (LONG AGO!). I say that I laughed because of one reason: They deny a creator and this is the one single fact that blinds them to the data, the mathematics and the theory. The answer is obvious to anyone who studies both sides of chaos and order from religion or philosophy. They will not see it and I will not say it here. What I will do is simply point out the obvious.

What is design? What is evolution and how is evolution accomplished? Involution is the answer. Information is informed. They will scratch their heads and miss the most obvious answer there could be and it is so obvious.

In physics, what surrounds the Proton? Where is the electron? Why does the strong nuclear force abide in the laws of supersymmetry, while allowing the electron to seek chaos? Why does the electron not follow the laws of invariant symmetry? How can both be true?

If only they would simply open their eyes to design and the most obvious answer from philosophy. What is the question of philosophy? How can unity come from multiplicity?

I say they need to look at the square root of both 2 and 3, then compare to the Vesica Pisces. It's right there staring them in the face from every monument on earth that contains this ratio.

Even the ancients knew.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It was assumed that the Higgs would measure in at either 115gv, suggesting supersymmetry, or 140gv suggesting the multiverse.
No.

The Standard Model does not predict the mass of the Higgs boson, but does predict the production cross section once the mass is known. The "cross section" is the likelihood of a collision event of a particular type.

It was calculated (not "assumed") that mass could not be 140GeV

This means that those values of a possible Higgs mass are excluded with a 95% certainty. In this example, two regions would be ruled out at 95% certainty: approximately 135-225 GeV and 290-490 GeV.

atlas.ch...

If the mass had actually shown to be 140GeV, that would have been a surprise. But wasn't , was it?
No "either/or". A range of possible values. No paradox.
edit on 9/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Or perhaps they come to some preliminary conclusions and they would like more funds in order to come to a more fuller understanding.

Academics do like to draw things out. Suppose you ask them to research a new algorithm; First they'll research a theoretical mathematical model in the first paper, they they will implement it as a computer program for the next paper, then they will look at parallel programming for the third paper, then go onto GPU programming for the fourth paper.

A startup company would just go for the fastest current technology and use GPU programming.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I understand what you are saying and this did come out in the documentary as both views were presented. That's not what I am getting at. They are not observing energy and this is the point to why they are not reading the middle number for what it represents. Axioms of truth are the realm of philosophy (and yes mathematics). Natural laws do not just affect particles. They construct a world that is based on those laws. They are looking at energy when they should be looking at information theory.

Again, I'm not going to reveal why. That's a matter of one axiom of truth that has been know for thousands of years. They don't see it because they deny it and have not studied it.

What you cannot see is revealed by what you can see. Just look.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. 3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

I can give them clues. What is not visible to the 1D line? What is not visible to the 2D plane? What does the word orthogonal mean? Again, this is basic philosophy and mathematics. Impenetrability is a function of what we do not see, which is at right angles to what we do. They will miss it unless they apply this to information theory.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Hebrews 11

This is the science forum. The one you want is over here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or maybe here:

You have completed misunderstood/distorted what was predicted about the Higgs Boson.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So your answer for everything is god?

Man, your answers for tests would be really easy...

"What is the equation for _______?"

"God"

edit on 14-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Research is not the same as developing a product for market. Spinning off research into multiple papers, each concisely covering a specific contribution(s) is not uncommon and for good reason. A bloated paper spanning hundreds of pages covering multiple contributions is more akin to a thesis, not a journal publication.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I think funding is not a problem. They are well funded. This ambition to see how Creation works is a vain effort if they only look at one dimension. It's been seen already. For instance, if you deny a creator, evolution is a 1 dimensional proposition. If you accept that we were created, then involution becomes the right angle that is unseen to what is seen. Nearly all religions on the planet have a version of what Christians call baptism, or immersion into the waters of life for the express purpose of rising to new life. All of these types of paradoxes in an image can be resolved by what has been learned in philosophy, mathematics. Rising axioms follow a pattern. What you observe is always at right angles to another reality that is not observed. Once you see it, then the previous paradoxes rise to the new axiom. They are peering into the right angle and missing the connection it makes to what is already seen. Is it chaos or symmetry? Both is the answer. It cannot be both if they deny that we were created. The major handicap of any scientist denying design is the one conclusion that is most obvious. Apart from admitting it, they must deny it, which becomes a hall of mirrors pointing them back again to the center. Ignorance is when we ignore. Blindness follows. Shadows always follow light. They are not looking at either. They are looking at what is between.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hebrews 11

Or maybe here:

You have completed misunderstood/distorted what was predicted about the Higgs Boson.

The particle is called the "God Particle." Although it is gone now, there was a quote from one of the CERN scientists that the discovery of the Higgs particle and wave might suggest streaming information from another dimension. He was right.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It was called the "Goddamn Particle" but shortened to "God Particle". It has nothing to do with the Abrahamic concept of god.
edit on 14-9-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hebrews 11

Or maybe here:

Keeping it out of the realm of philosophy and religion, there are others who have hinted at the truth. All roads lead to the ultimate conclusion: Light is not a duality of particle and wave. There is one more side at right angles. It's not a measurement problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The particle is called the "God Particle."

It was called that in a 1993 book.

"Why God particle? The publisher wouldn't let us call it the Goddamn particle, though that might be a more appropriate title, given its villainous nature and the expense it is causing."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Although it is gone now, there was a quote from one of the CERN scientists that the discovery of the Higgs particle and wave might suggest streaming information from another dimension.
No.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think the jury remains out for the deeper mysteries of existence......
Physics goes only so far.....but it is all the while drawing macro and micro universes into perspective......
If we can imagine a god, then we can imagine a universe........

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Actually, the GV range proves nothing other then their desire to try to find an answer to a paradox. It does not prove a multiverse or supersymetry except in their minds. Someone could throw all sorts of facts or figures at me and I would ask them, why am I limited from choosing from these two scenarios. There could be other possibilities that are not yet thought of that would also relevant no matter which way it goes.

But Some people want us to believe we only have to choices. I am sure a lot of people in their field also see no relevance in this also.
edit on 14-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great start to thread ,
God gets mentioned ,
Thread dies ,

Threads are like fires and fires need fuel !
God bs is just pouring water on it .

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Hebrews 11

Or maybe here:

The particle is called the "God Particle." Although it is gone now, there was a quote from one of the CERN scientists that the discovery of the Higgs particle and wave might suggest streaming information from another dimension. He was right.

Don't get confused. It was called the "god particle" because it was so god damned hard to find. A publisher shortened it to just god particle because they thought it would be more controversial and sell more copies.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The film you are speaking about is called "Particle Fever" and it is excellent.

And no - your theological theory is no more sound then "god put fossils in the earth to test our faith".
edit on 14-9-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hate to burst your buble since you believe you unferstand some ultimate truth but it was in the expected range. Think about it they found it becauae they knew where to look. Problem is had it been one or the other are answer would be known because its outaide the range of one of them. Problem is the results are in the range of both.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I think the jury remains out for the deeper mysteries of existence......
Physics goes only so far.....but it is all the while drawing macro and micro universes into perspective......
If we can imagine a god, then we can imagine a universe........

I think they are getting closer to the final solution here, but they are avoiding it. The fractal (discontinuous space-time) model suggests that we are in a constructed matrix of information, much as we would expect our own virtual worlds to look of examined from the inside. Information is in formed. They are looking out first. Light reveals what it hits by much the same process. There is a third aspect to light that is information based. All roads lead to information, or what the ancients called Logos / Word. Even our language mimics the DNA we see as the shadow of this process.
edit on 14-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Problem is the results are in the range of both.

Not the problem at all. It's the solution. Information theory is the only way they will get it. They will eliminate every possibility until they run out. What remains will be design with intent. We are living in an information matrix that is an image, just as the ancient scriptures state. We are living in an image made by the Logos (architect of information).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join