It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria rebels, IS in 'non-aggression' pact near Damascus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kicked

a reply to: DestroyDestroyDestroy

So what are we thinking here? Something along the lines of "Assad just launched a chemical weapons attack across the Iraq border against ISIS."

That's the first thing that came to my mind. I'm sure some of the MSM would be happy to support any propaganda if it gets us into Syria. After all that stalled Qatar pipeline isn't getting any younger or completed at this rate.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

well there is this option,,

Whether the arrows are Chinese or Russian,, may be debatable,,
extremely long front though.
logistics problem.
Dont know if any countries in that area, have any experience in fighting battles on such long fronts.

As far as the area that would be:
Coordinates 32°35′4.64″N 35°11′0.58″E

Location Megiddo, Israel
Region Levant.

hmm there is that Levant again.

interesting.
edit on 9/14/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys
Are you kidding me? This is ridiculous! Screw Turkey! Screw the Middle East! Germany and the UK have lost their balls! Fine lets put our assets to work in our own country and border. Let ISIS wreak havoc wherever it wants. Let them go to India and China and Russia!

Nobody trusts the US ... they're notorious liars.

Hopefully, Europe will grow the balls to defy the US ... when the US tells Europe to hate Russians. We should start embracing them in Euro love.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Well the MSM will support whatever they are told to support.

Based on what you posted and the lack of support for the coalition that Obama cited, i think they'll need some sort of event that is reminiscent of the threats made by IS to the US; an attempt on american soil. Something where the masses will decide, that because they have been wronged, the only recourse is vengeance. It won't matter if they have coalition support if the majority of it's citizenry back their solutions. They can very adequately enter Syria alone.

That being said it's really telling that they don't have support and its clear there is a hidden agenda due to the fact that they don't just say "Oh, no one will support us? Okay screw it. It's a world over and it's your problem now." They have a vested interest in seeing Assad ousted, and to me that became really clear when they refused to work with the Syrian army to destroy "ISIS". It's been predicted for a long time now that the US will use some sort of false flag to enter Syria, and now the plans are in place to enter Syria there is just one thing missing.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

Is the War on Terror a Hoax?

Declaring a war on an adjective, and somebody just has to ask if it's a hoax?

edit on 14/9/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
So now this means that the US will need to create 'some sort of event' that justifies them going into Syria.

I thought the ISIS crisis was that excuse, no?

But yah, as soon as the Syrian army begins shooting at American planes in defense of their airspace the next excuse will be, Assad isn't cooperating, we have to destroy Assad's forces before we can deal with ISIS.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Fine lets put our assets to work in our own country and border. Let ISIS wreak havoc wherever it wants. Let them go to India and China and Russia!

I agree with that sentiment. I'm sick and tired of the US trying to fix problems everywhere else when our own house is on fire. Let the ME nations deal with it.

But the US is a paid mercenary of Saudi Arabia to do these things. If US don't do what House of Saud wants then the petrodollar falls so much faster and the US economy is screwed on all levels for all except those at the real top that have already taken precaution against the disaster. Saudi Arabia and the owner of the banks have the politicians exactly where they want them. Obama is a puppet actor with no real power.
edit on 14-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It is just a pity that when war hero !!! John Mccain was so close to this guy he never shot him or got him droned it is a mystery www.google.co.uk... ved=0CCIQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=653

edit on 14/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

SA is playing both sides against the middle IMO and the petrodollar is already heading for the door in their minds. They are in talks with China already to accept the yuan as valid currency for oil. Many others have already dropped the dollar.

I believe that recent kidnapping/robbery/release of the Saudi diplomat tied into that. Notice how a couple hundred thousand dollars was stolen but so were a bunch of documents. I'd suggest those documents were the main target and dropping the petrodollar is what they were about. Just a thought.

Still they'll probably really play up the old "US defend us" agreement if ISIS gets any closer to them.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ah forgot about that kidnapping but yes that do makes sense.
. It is an insane world we live in. In some way it is strange that I am so angry at the bullying from the western side that I do no longer care if the Russian/Chinese/Syria/Iran are bullies that much. Neither side is good but the western side seem to have gone totally insane these days making me think of insanity on the level of Stalin and Hitler.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Just like I have said all along. ISIS will be used as an excuse to get into Syria, and remove Assad. The US tried last year to the great protest of Russia and China. This is an excuse for the US to get what they wanted last year...

The one thing the US has shown is zero interest in going into Syria. The US could have used a million excuses to go from the start and despite pressure from the other coutries in the region the US was only going to go so far as talking. In US eyes Assads regime will collapse in good time. At some point Iran, Hezbollah and Syrian and Lebanses militias that prop up Assad are going get tired of beiing cannon fodder and getting nothing in return when Assad has a huge Army being kept away from the fighting because they can not be trusted not to change sides. If the West ever trains and arms the FSA then not only is ISIS done but, Assad as well. That is what the US would like, to have to do as little as possible in Syria.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The one thing the US has shown is zero interest in going into Syria.

That is simply untrue. In 2013 it was greatly pushed by this administration and neocons.

That it ran so counter to public opinion is what helped stop those attacks. But hey look now they have another reason to attack and have even managed to (supposedly) get public opinion on their side.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: LittleByLittle

SA is playing both sides against the middle IMO and the petrodollar is already heading for the door in their minds. They are in talks with China already to accept the yuan as valid currency for oil. Many others have already dropped the dollar.

I believe that recent kidnapping/robbery/release of the Saudi diplomat tied into that. Notice how a couple hundred thousand dollars was stolen but so were a bunch of documents. I'd suggest those documents were the main target and dropping the petrodollar is what they were about. Just a thought.

Still they'll probably really play up the old "US defend us" agreement if ISIS gets any closer to them.

The party starts when all those world Dollars aren`t needed anymore and head back to the mainland.

Hyperinflation starts when the US gets flooded with those Dollars. And the moment that happens America can`t pay the troops anymore and it will be game on.
edit on 14-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

S&F. Good thread. Good info.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join