It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello & Namaste ATS members & mods!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was referred to ATS by a member friend and after perusing the site, I've joined. I'm a fair, even minded type who enjoys learning, listening and getting to the truth! I'd like to share information that I can substantiate. I am open to various subjects & look forward to gaining knowledge. I believe knowledge is power so I look forward to your interesting posts and replies. I know we are all connected in this dimension & to the dimensions beyond this corporeal 3D world of ours. I am a writer & poet by nature, interested in conspiracies, UFO's human rights and want to delve into many of the various forums here at ATS. I bow before the divinity in each you!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: poeticpoints

A nice introduction.

Welcome to the tribe.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Welcome to the club enjoy and get a tinfoil hat

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I hope to see you in the threads.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, poeticpoints!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Thanks for the nice welcome beezzer, I hope to see you around

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hello Night Star, I like your interesting name & avatar. Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5
Earth to douglas5, I like you Doogle avatar, what a hoot! Looking forward to getting to know the members. I left my tinfoil hat in another dimension while traveling the cosmos, found that I didn't really need it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Thanks rickymouse, looking forward to seeing you in the threads too! Have a wonderful day!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
Thank you _Bonz_ for all the great info, I will follow your recommendations! I appreciate your time & assistance.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yes Darkblade71 we are connected! Thanks for the beautiful welcome. I'd like to post that pic to my wall or maybe make it my avatar. I still have a lot of learning to do but for you to post that was special. Hope to see you around the threads! Peace!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There is an Avatar thread here:
BTS:Avatar creations 2014

They can help you with an avatar if you need it, and they do an awesome job!
If you are the creative type, which you are,
you can also read the thread and get caught up on what the avatar sized and background sizes gotta be,
and make your own.

I'm sure we will run into each other again,
Peace!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey poeticpoints,

I'm getting good vibes from you.
edit on 1492014 by Snarl because: Fouled Welcome Pic

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to the halls of many rooms. There are a lot of doors to open and peek into. There are bound to be a few rooms here where you will find peace and amazement as well. Something tells me we may see you in the short stories as well perhaps?
See you on the boards my friend

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hi Snarl, I'm glad you feel the good vibrations. Maybe you can help me learn about moods, & signatures. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for the nice welcome & I look forward to seeing you on the boards! Namaste

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Good afternoon onehuman! Thanks for sharing this site with me. I can see that it is going to be very interesting and I might spend too much time here. Can you give me any ideas for an avatar, I have some thing on my computer. Do I simply follow BTS:Avatar Creations? I see that I need to change my signature and will have to think a bit on that! I need to get back to the pages where I can change my profile info. So far I'm just getting my profile ... suggestions?

Again, thanks for the ATS info my friend. Peace!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
What is the bast way to achieve 20 posts? How do you get applause, etc?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: poeticpoints
a reply to: Snarl

Hi Snarl, I'm glad you feel the good vibrations. Maybe you can help me learn about moods, & signatures. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for the nice welcome & I look forward to seeing you on the boards! Namaste

There's a pulldown button (a circle with a 'v' in it) towards the top of your screen. Click that and you'll get a pulldown menu. Look for the account button. It's easy.

There are some really good folks who can help you out with a custom avatar. You can check my intro thread. Snarky left a link in her sig for you.

Namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join