It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California, Oregon Aerosol Spraying continues the Drought 9 11 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

There are many facilities doing the same work. Ionosphere heating facilities do as their name implies which creates a small bubble in the ionosphere which is then filled with the lower atmosphere altering normal weather patters, can it stop a hurricane probably not (maybe something the created from their research can though. Jim Phelps invented HARRP and sued the Gov. over it, then they smeared his name....look into him.

"United States and Other World Powers Should Outlaw Tampering With Weather for Use as War Weapon",

The U.S. and other world powers should sign a treaty to outlaw the tampering with weather as an instrument of war.

It may seem farfetched to think of using weather as a weapon - - but I'm convinced that the U.S. did in fact use rainmaking techniques as a weapon of war in Southeast Asia.

I'm convinced we did because the Pentagon Papers contained a recommendation that an existing weather modification program be enlarged and the Defense Department; despite repeated opportunities, has yet to issue a comprehensive denial of such activities.

Editorial by Senator Claiborne Pell, D-Rhode Island, The Providence Journal Bulletin, 1975.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.
edit on 14-9-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

So HAARP forms a bubble in the ionosphere, and the lower atmosphere (troposphere) passes through the stratosphere and into this bubble...and this affects the weather..?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
a reply to: stosh64
Don't let them shake you geo-engineering is absolutely real and there is plenty of evidence available. I have been saying it for a decade the chemtrails and geo-engineering are the same and the term chemtrail is used to distract from the real action. They are not intentionally poisoning anyone they are trying to 'prevent' 'global warming' or speed it up depending on your stance.

The IDEA of geo-engineering is real. Hell, you have done 10 years of "research" on it and you don't know what it's even for?

Do you comprehend contrails and weather as it applies to the OP's video?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What do you mean? Geo-engineering is happening all over the world.....I also never claimed to have researed this for ten years....I stated I have been saying the chemtrails are mislabeled as geo-engineering.

One company
Texas
South Dakota
Operation Popeye
Weather as a Force Multiplier Owning the Weather in 2025

and nearly every other state has projects....it is real not just an IDEA as you say. Yes I understand what contrails are and not everything is swamp gas, just a rock, or related to the Mason's....if you get what I am saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Basically, think about a hot air balloon filling up from the pressure created by the heat. Jim Phelps's patents and articles can explain it much better than me.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I get it.

But what you have found is cloud seeding. It's not geo-engineering, but it is weather modification. There is a HUGE difference. Cloud seeding is local and not secret by any stretch of the imagination. Geo-engineering is discussed and the biggest issue is that NOBODY knows for sure if there would be horrific ramifications in doing it. (it- being the spraying of particles in the upper atmosphere to deflect the sun's rays)

David Keith, the leading talker on Geo-eingineering is as much against it as anyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican

What do you mean? Geo-engineering is happening all over the world.....I also never claimed to have researed this for ten years....I stated I have been saying the chemtrails are mislabeled as geo-engineering.

One company
Texas
South Dakota
Operation Popeye

and nearly every other state has projects....it is real not just an IDEA as you say. Yes I understand what contrails are and not everything is swamp gas, just a rock, or related to the Mason's....if you get what I am saying.

Weather modification (such as cloud seeding) is not geoengineering.

Geoengineering is all about affecting entire systems, such as climate -- it's NOT about creating small-scale effects, such as simply modifying the local weather by seeding clouds.

edit on 9/14/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Weather modification is part of Geo-engineering, much like micro-evolution is part of macro-evolution.

Geo-engineering- the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming.

Weather modification- the act of intentionally manipulating or altering the weather. The most common form of weather modification is cloud seeding to increase rain or snow, usually for the purpose of increasing the local water supply.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: stosh64

I was where you are once so my testimony is
a good one. ATS broke me of this CONspiracy.
It's the only conspiracy I've ever redacted
because I never close my mind completely to
what others are saying. And I did fight hard
to test. But I did relent.

Well Randyvs you may feel as I do if you saw to military jets come to a small coastal town and one fly N/S one E/W and make a huge grid as far as the eye can see in all directions and then leave. The town is at the corner there OR/CA of the map in the OP.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

See my reply to network dude....

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Cloud seeding (if it works at all) has a negligible affect on the Earth overall. The clouds being seeded have the best chance to drop rain if they were already relatively heavily-laden with moisture in the first place. That's why the purported effectiveness of cloud seeding is dubious at best -- i.e., cloud seeding seems to be most successful for the clouds that seem to be on the verge of dropping precipitation. The reason for cloud seeing is to attempt to more specifically target where that rain actually falls.

Seeding clouds that look less likely to be able to have precipitation falling from it is far less successful. That's why the overall effectiveness of cloud seeding is in question -- it's hard to tell if the cloud seeding actually did much of anything.

Having said all of that, we are getting pretty far afield here, because cloud seeding has nothing to do with those fluffy white trails that some people call "chemtrails" and most call "contrails".

edit on 9/14/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Ok.....?

I don't think we are to far off as they are all the same...sure some contrails are misidentified I would say many are, as there is little need to seed over large populations. What it looks like depends on the method used, flairs leave a minimal trail while aerosols leave a heavier longer lasting trail. It also depends on the dispersal method.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Weather modification is part of Geo-engineering, much like micro-evolution is part of macro-evolution.

And you do know what came first right, Weather modification or Geoengineering?

Because when you know this you can see one is not part of the other.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thing is, we don't disagree at all on the fact that cloud seeding happens. The question is, is a company that tries to induce rain from A CLOUD, actively trying to change global climate? I think not. I think the only thing that company can influence is the rain level at that one specific location, and even then, nobody is 100% sure if it actually works. Those clouds that they seed may have rained any way.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Explain?

Weather Modification is real and occurring......a fact we know

Thousands of Weather Modification programs operating around the world would create......Geo-engineering.

Weather Modification is Geo-engineering on a local scale.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And you do know what came first right, Weather modification or Geoengineering?

Because when you know this you can see one is not part of the other.

That's a great point. Cloud seeding has been going on long before anyone worried about geo-engineering.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Absolutely. They may not be trying to change global climate but the are altering local weather and when it happens tens-of-thousands of times that likely has an impact on a larger scale. What happens to the downstream farmer when the upstream farmer pulls more water than his share? Someone is getting screwed. If Colorado seeds the clouds that may or may not have produced, we probably get less moisture to the east.

link   

Lets try this approach. Geo-engineering has a moratorium on it from the UN. The US is part of the UN. We have companies that advertise their services to seed clouds. Are they arrested? nope.

link   

I don't think we are to far off as they are all the same...sure some contrails are misidentified I would say many are, as there is little need to seed over large populations. What it looks like depends on the method used, flairs leave a minimal trail while aerosols leave a heavier longer lasting trail. It also depends on the dispersal method.

Do you understand how cloudseeding actually takes place?

And could you please provide a pic of a plane that sprays that aerosol, because weather modification planes will not fly as high as where contrails form. And they definitely couldn't do it carrying a load large enough to spray a trail from horizon to horizon.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Or a form of geo-engineering was occurring prior to the term being coined.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join