It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California, Oregon Aerosol Spraying continues the Drought 9 11 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

There were extremely heavy chemtrails (Geoengineered Aerosols) laid over Northern California, and Oregon, on September 11, 2014. This was done to stop any rain from making it onshore. For some reason, the satellite images were not photoshopped, so we get to see what they are doing every day, in northern California.

It took a lot to convince me that the geo-engineering was going on. I came across this today and it seems pretty clear cut what's going on.
Please tell me I'm wrong ATS, and that this video is a hoax or something. I'm going back to dig my bunker now.

Source

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Please tell me I'm wrong ATS, and that this video is a hoax or something. I'm going back to dig my bunker now.

Okay your wrong and if you look at your source you should notice one word in the name...Aircrap.com.

Keyword being crap. And the source for the Youtube video is even funnier, The HAARP report.

Now look at some of the videos he has on that channel and it becomes evident as to what this is...laughable.

In fact here is another video that shows how credible this person and his reporting is....

HAARP is not in service and cannot effect the weather, and it definitely cannot kill a hurricane.

So that alone should show how credible the video you linked really is.
edit on 14-9-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm no meteorologist, but as far as I know the conditions that favour persistent contrails are sometimes present ahead of an oncoming weather front.

This presents the "which came first? The chicken or the egg" kind of argument. Advocates, of the theory that an ongoing global geo-engineering operation is under way, will say the same as the guy in the video, whereas opponents will say it's the other way round.

It's up to you to decide which side of the fence you sit on.

This argument is like a merry go round.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Geo engineering/weather man/scientist is so sure that the airliners aren't producing any exhaust from their engines that condense high in the atmosphere just like all the clouds that also appear in the video.

He alludes to storm "interdiction" (lol) even HAARP.

"No mystery here" as he presents no proof of anything "chemical", just a pen pointing at satellite data on a screen.

"Together we can stop this--." Stopping the weather would be a mean feat, so would stopping air traffic.

Last time that happened was 9/11, the next day the sky was the bluest I had seen in a long time.

OP, the video is real , the BS this one spouts about it is not.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Are you familiar with contrails and how they form? A bit of study on that front may ease your mind a bit.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I'm no meteorologist, but as far as I know the conditions that favour persistent contrails are sometimes present ahead of an oncoming weather front.

And you would be correct...

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I was where you are once so my testimony is
a good one. ATS broke me of this CONspiracy.
It's the only conspiracy I've ever redacted
because I never close my mind completely to
what others are saying. And I did fight hard
to test. But I did relent.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thank you all for enlightening me. Its why I love this site. That is why I posted it, because I knew people here that know a HELL of a lot more about it than I do would break it down. If this is crap mods please remove it.
Just kind of shocked me when I first saw it.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Just kind of shocked me when I first saw it.

Don't worry about it, as that has happened to a many good people.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

And I did fight hard to test. But I did relent.

You deserve this for being honest...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thank you all for enlightening me.

Just trying to Deny Ignorance.

But I am glad you asked questions instead of just saying they are chemtrails...Kudos to you as that doesn't happen very often in this forum.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's actually really good footage.

And for the exact opposite reason that he is saying too, ironically.

Notice where the majority of the trails are forming, they follow that band of cirrus.

It illustrates perfectly how atmospheric conditions affect the persistence of contrails.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

One HARRP station is 'down'....and it can absolutely alter weather.

edit on 14-9-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

This presents the "which came first? The chicken or the egg" kind of argument.

Well, considering fronts can be tracked across the continent for several days, I'd say that the weather/atmospheric conditions were creating the conditions conducive for contrail persistence -- i.e., to answer your "chicken or egg" question, the atmospheric conditions come first before the persistent trail.

I live in the northeast United States, and my weather generally comes from the west/southwest. By looking at the weather maps, we can see the weather fronts approaching from the west several days ahead of time -- it's not like the persistent trails I see in my sky spontaneously create those fronts.

edit on 9/14/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

There was only ever one HAARP.

There are other ionospheric heaters around the world, and I'm pretty sure they would take exception to being called HAARP.

And your video doesn't work

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Don't let them shake you geo-engineering is absolutely real and there is plenty of evidence available. I have been saying it for a decade the chemtrails and geo-engineering are the same and the term chemtrail is used to distract from the real action. They are not intentionally poisoning anyone they are trying to 'prevent' 'global warming' or speed it up depending on your stance.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

One HARRP station is 'down'....and it can absolutely alter weather.

No the only HAARP station is closed...and it cannot control the weather.

HAARP alters the weather
According to HAARP's official website:
"The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere."

This is a major misunderstanding about HAARP. It's research is no where near the troposphere or stratosphere, which it would be required to affect the weather. The sun gives off a million times the energy HAARP all of the time, and yet we don't see sporadic storms. The total amount of radiated output energy HAARP gives off is 3,600 kilowatts. This is the same amount of output energy that a large AM radio station gives off! A lot of the HAARP CT's seem to confuse the required amount of power for the antennas with the energy the antennas can give off. The power required for the antennas are around 3 million watts, but again this power can not be used to create death rays or hurricanes.

conspiracies.skepticproject.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Ok they go by different names same practices though, SIHF, SDARN, EISCAT, PFRR, HIPAS....ect....

Fixed the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I see you fixed the video.

Are you sure you've posted the right video? A committee hearing about shutting down HAARP, no mention at all about altering the weather either.

Have you really done 10 years of research or are you just parroting those that confirm your biases?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Yes it is just one of the videos at 3 mins he stats it was designed to manage and control the ionosphere.

Yes I wrote my senior thesis on it....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join