It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Hang the bloody hell on. God is to forgive you in Jesus' name?

Far out, man. You are just getting crazier and crazier and it's as though you can't even see it.

First God appears to you in your Jeep and now God has to forgive you in Jesus' name?

That's it. This christian has pushed me to worshipping Satan.

Thanks. Praise Satan.

If I have caused you to stumble in your faith I apologize but as far as I have seen on ATS you have never accepted the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have you?

When praying to the Father and asking for forgiveness we ask this in the name of his son, Lord and savior Jesus Christ due to the life he sacrificed on the cross for all who believe in him. This is basic Christianity 101 - the reason why it is easy to see that you are not a Christian.

From your previous post (not just in this thread but in many others) you have been following Satan non-stop and now you give praise to the fallen one.

If making jokes about this is your way of having fun I should warn you that you will be judged by God for what comes out of your mouth. You need to repent otherwise your punishment will be the same as all others who follow satan.

BTW - Thank you for calling me Christian. I am glad you recognize me as one!

edit on 15-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

The following can be confusing:

The bible is good to read if it is an addition to your life. When it is restricting it does not serve its purpose in freeing people. I believe we have been raised with intuition and have build ourselves up to a personality which serves what is taught in the Bible.

The Bible must be an addition when you read it, not a restriction.

It must be the cause of evil when the Bible restricts.

I have read parts of the Bible and rereading I figured I misinterpreted many parts, thinking magic confused myself. There's a huge magical force preventing people from understanding the Bible and misinterpreting it and even going nuts.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Far out, man. You are just getting crazier and crazier and it's as though you can't even see it.

First God appears to you in your Jeep and now God has to forgive you in Jesus' name?

Thanks. Praise Satan.

If I have caused you to stumble in your faith I apologize but as far as I have seen on ATS you have never accepted the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have you?

When praying to the Father and asking for forgiveness we ask this in the name of his son, Lord and savior Jesus Christ due to the life he sacrificed on the cross for all who believe in him. This is basic Christianity 101 - the reason why it is easy to see that you are not a Christian.

From your previous post (not just in this thread but in many others) you have been following Satan non-stop and now you give praise to the fallen one.

If making jokes about this is your way of having fun I should warn you that you will be judged by God for what comes out of your mouth. You need to repent otherwise your punishment will be the same as all others who follow satan.

And here we go again, ''do as I say or burn in hell''

And as for satan where is the proof of this beings existence? As with god there's not a jot of evidence that this evil tormentor is real in any way shape or form. Once again this is just another character from an ancient story book with no real foundation whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I have been often challenged with this very statement you make.......where is the proof?

Each time I tell people how......... if you have the balls. AND then I never hear back from those who make the accusation!

So are you the first?

Why do I tell people? I can see you are hard headed (so am I)

It takes seeing to believe and I can understand that.

It is easy to summon evil. Is that what you want? You heart is set on it.

Tell me slick.....do you want to meet satan or one under his command?

Honestly I don't think you do and my advice....... stay away from it BUT if you do that is your decision.

So ante up ........ I raise......

Are you ready to take the Pepsi challenge?

Who would like to see longy9999 call up evil and meet with it?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Please, do you want to stop nitpicking at eachother or do you want Jesus to kick you in the balls?

And my fault in case you weren't nitpicking and were having a decent conversation and you would like to go on.
My fault then.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Trapeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trapeze
Please, do you want to stop nitpicking at eachother or do you want Jesus to kick you in the balls?

And my fault in case you weren't nitpicking and were having a decent conversation and you would like to go on.
My fault then.

I understand .

I don't know why BUT some must first experience the dark side first before they except and acknowledge God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Free will can be a terrible thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
And to whom attempted to send that curse upon me........ sorry that did not work. It has been sent back to you.

I would advise you in the future to be careful otherwise one day it will backfire on you........

Nothing but parlor tricks........

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I thought you lot were supposed to be nice to each other.
Sending curses which way and that isn't a nice thing to do.

Oh and Satan is a man made invention just like the bogey man.
MY God loves all.
edit on 15-9-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I thought you lot were supposed to be nice to each other.
Sending curses which way and that isn't a nice thing to do.

MY God loves all.

Hi,

I never sent out a curse ..... I just sent it back from where it came. I don't need it hanging out here.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I must admit Satan has done a good job at hiding himself but there are those under his command who slip up and reveal themselves. Not men but spirit.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Oooh, a challenge. I am intrigued. Please do tell me what this Pepsi challenge is you speak of.

Sadly as I don't believe in your god I also don't believe in your devil, one has nothing to fear from things that do not exist

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

To right it is nothing more than controlling sheep.
They even accept being called a flock.
His religion comes from man not god.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

Oooh, a challenge. I am intrigued. Please do tell me what this Pepsi challenge is you speak of.

Sadly as I don't believe in your god I also don't believe in your devil, one has nothing to fear from things that do not exist

Well before we get started do you or do you not want to meet satan or one of his followers? A simple yes or no.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

How can you meet what does not exist?.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Thanks. Praise Satan.

BTW - Thank you for calling me Christian. I am glad you recognize me as one!

I certainly do recognise you as one! I didn't stumble in my faith - I have fallen into the arms of the great and holy one - not to be confused with the great, gaping hole, which we won't go into for the purposes of remaining within terms and conditions. Needless to say it's pretty gaping.

Never-the-less, thanks once again for turning me on the right path.

Blessings.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

How can you meet what does not exist?.

I have thought about that. Since we have a lot of people on ATS who deny the existance of God and/or satan I think a experiment is exactly what is needed.

A whole new thread on this subject BUT .......... the participate MUST follow the given guidelines such as recording experiment and placing a series of videos and photographs on Youtube and/or ATS for beginers...... of course with witnesses.

EDIT LATER: Seek and you shall find the truth. Are you seeking or have to you stopped and are simply satisfied with your truth?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
logy9999 - I am still waiting for your answer. What is it going to be? Yes or no...... of course this goes for anyone else.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Sorry for the delay in my response, I'm currently at work so checking in on my mobile when I can.

I cannot say I "want" to meet Satan as I do not believe that such a being exists but I will gladly accept your challenge.

If I follow your guidelines and record this challenge will you accept the truth that this Satan being does not exist once it fails?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

Sorry for the delay in my response, I'm currently at work so checking in on my mobile when I can.

I cannot say I "want" to meet Satan as I do not believe that such a being exists but I will gladly accept your challenge.

If I follow your guidelines and record this challenge will you accept the truth that this Satan being does not exist once it fails?

Of course not because I already know the truth. You are making the allegations that satan and God do not exist. Again I caution you about taking this test but some paths that lead to God come from evil. It is your call but you must play by the rules and be monitored.

I believe you said YES? You will be required to expose your true identity to me (not to ATS) this can be done per U2U, need your skype address, your home address......... I have many friends in the U.K.

Send me your details and we will begin ........... with a new thread if that is OK with you?

I hope you really don't expect me to take your word on this. Again we speak of proof....... this is what YOU seek.

I am in Germany ...... do you have any leave time coming up? I would love for you to come to Germany. I will house you and feed you for free while this experiment goes on. Pick you up at the airport etc....... You only need to fly over here.

EDIT LATER: If finding the truth is important to you I will help. I will set you up in a hotel here in Germany...... 2 days is all we need. One weekend if you will. I do NOT want any harm to come to you.... NEVER but when you do this experiment noone can protect you. If an evil presence attacks you (to get one to show itself most of the time requires a blood sacrifice .... animal sacrifice) which I am NOT willing for you to do. I think a smaller spirit will be sufficient which requires no blood sacrifice. So if this occurs would that be enough for you to believe that not only satan exist but God as well? Would you then be willing to accept Jesus Christ Lord as your personal savior and accept the water baptism?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If God doesn't have a true nature and . Can be love one minute and hatred o or jealousy the next, then that means there is no true morality/goodness, and you can never know if God or satan is talking to you because there . Would be no true way to distinguish.

God is Love, God is Light and God is Not the author of confusion.

Jesus was one with God and wad humble. Thwy called him The Christ and The Son of God and he still chose to lower himself before his disciples to the point of washing their feet. That is true love and true humility.

God is perfect and therefore he never changes. If Jesus The Christ declares that God is Love, then it was always true despite human misunderstanding. It was humans who didn't understand God but instead worshipped a humanly made God with a human nature such as selfishness and jealousy.

Trust in Love first.
The Spirit is Love and the spirit gives Life.
Have Compassion/Love BEFORE reading the scriptures or taking action.
The scriptures are a testimony of God written from HUMAN understanding, written with the pen by HUMANS. Yes, the bible is inspired by God but not written by God. That is an important difference. All humans make mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.

This is why it is written that Jesus said you read the scriptures thinking you have Eternal Life but refuse to come to me.

Traditions and Rituals will Not save you only The Spirit/Love because Love/Spirit brings Peace and sustains Life.

Faith without Works through the Spirit , is dead

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join