It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KidUndead
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I'm not even christian, I was just stating what Argpme said because you failed to read it.

I did not fail in reading his statement but apparently he has disregarded mine and the word of God as quoted in the book of Exodus.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

TThat is another God not the God of Love. Jesus taught to be merciful/loving as the heavenly father nothing about jealousy. Isn't jealousy a sin and sins a things against the Spirit?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I somewhat remember the quote or word he provided being in the bible. But the bible is definitely flawed compared to what the original scripture must've quoted. So I can't see God as being "jealous". People have just added their own words to the bible.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

TThat is another God not the God of Love. Jesus taught to be merciful/loving as the heavenly father nothing about jealousy. Isn't jealousy a sin and sins a things against the Spirit?

Are you drinking? I am not being mean but have you read the bible?

The God I quoted in Exodus is I AM I AM. Jesus father in heaven.

You are confused and you mix scriptures so they allegedly support your comments. You speak of Jesus and I am speaking of his father.

EDIT LATER: New Living Translation - Matthew 5:17 - "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

edit on 14-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Do you not see the contradiction of God being love and love is not self seeking but claiming God is jealous which is a selfish emotion?

One is selfish one is not.
One is Love
(Not self seeking - selfless)
One is not.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Do you not see the contradiction of God being love and love is not self seeking but claiming God is jealous which is a selfish emotion?

One is selfish one is not.
One is Love
(Not self seeking - selfless)
One is not.

You did not answer my question. As I thought you are trolling.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Can you hear God talking to you?

yes, not talk but metaphorical symbols and signs which at times can be in the form of language but it might be something said on TV or here at ATS posted by someone,

I guess God talks to me through synchronicity.

However, I read the OP and see your question and suggestion and am wondering what message or warning it is you bring?

All I see is you putting limitations on God.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply
to:Jesuslives4u

No, im not drinking.
Yes, have read the bible.
None of this has to do with me, though.
It's about the contradiction I pointed out so all of these questions are irrelevant to that point

By the way, that bible is a mistranslation . In Matthew Jesus just said Law, not law of moses. He was talking about God's Law not mosess law (see Matthew 7:12 to know what God's Law is - at the moment the verse is in my signature - it's to treat others as you would like to be treated)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

First I don't compare an animal with God and his laws.

No you put limitation on God and use one or two sources being the OT and NT.

God's laws were made for humankind and not for animals.

Yes let man have dominion over all animals is always interpreted like mankind is actually more enlightened than lets say a rat or an ant or any animal that resides here and has its place in nature.

Man is the only lost creature on this planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Are you talking about god or Jesus??

“Why don’t people believe in you, God? And immediately without pause the answer came…… because they are not my children.

Why does it matter to you what other people believe? How does that impact your life any?

I'm sorry your god is so uncaring, mean and vindictive. Mine is all loving, my god loves all humans, plants animals and everything else in the universe. My god even loves aliens.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

So your god has his eyes closed on evil? What else are you saying?

I know why it matters for him others have the same belief in God, for it is good, and it is rewarded while otherwise the others are awaiting destruction. He feels sad when others don't see the light, so to speak, for the light is brilliant. "The others" are lost brothers which whom we can't unite with which is OUR loss. We feel sad for them.

He has an honest heart and a living God.

Ever heard the saying "the more, the merrier"? Well, that goes for children of the Father, the more, the merrier.

edit on 14-9-2014 by Trapeze because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2014 by Trapeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trapeze
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

So your god has his eyes closed on evil? What else are you saying?

I know why it matters for him others have the same belief in God, for it is good, and it is rewarded while otherwise the others are awaiting destruction. He feels sad when others don't see the light, so to speak, for the light is brilliant. "The others" are lost brothers which whom we can't unite with which is OUR loss. We feel sad for them.

He has an honest heart and a living God.

Ever heard the saying "the more, the merrier"? Well, that goes for children of the Father, the more, the merrier.

You have peaked my curiosity, ''awaiting destruction'' how?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

And you want to know how? Your fearlessness is unhealthy.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You said that ''the others are awaiting destruction'', the others being atheists such as myself I presume. I'm just curious about what destruction you speak of.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The word destruction speaks for itself, and you might be wrong about yourself. With you thinking to be atheist I mean.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The word destruction speaks for itself, and you might be wrong about yourself. With you thinking to be atheist I mean.

How so? As I do not believe in god I would consider myself an atheist.

Yes, I'm aware of what the word destruction means, I was curious as to what particularly you think is going to destroy us ''others''

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

I know God has shown himself to millions. I am not special in anyway. Have you asked God to show himself to you? How many times have you asked? How long? How many weeks, months or years did you ask and how often? Did you fast when praying? Why not? Fasting and prayer go hand in hand........very powerful.

This is a genuine question he ask of you people and the reason for it is this..

If you pray to God for 1 week and finally he answers it actually took God only 2 seconds to answer your prayers.

Remember 1 day in Heaven is equal to 1000 years on Earth.

Although God can work outside of time when needed as well, if he wanted to observe the Earth he can make it so that 1 day on earth is 1000 years to him.

2 Peter 3:8

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

And to answer your question Jesuslives4u, yes God has spoke to me through the Holy Spirit sometimes. Not in the way I would like but I blame myself because I continue to sin everyday as well as not picking up my cross and carrying it the way I should to spread Jesus's message.

One has to be perfect and live the same life Jesus live (egoless, sinless, and all about love) because the message can become clear, otherwise like a radio, trying to tune into a station you hear bits and pieces until you get a clear reception.
edit on 14-9-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You get it.

God bless you

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

You get it.

God bless you

Seen as though Trapeze hasn't replied yet perhaps you would kindly enlighten me on what this ''destruction'' is he spoke of. I'm not trolling you, I am genuinely interested

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

God bless you.

We all have our daily battles. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose but my love for God will never die.

I think if more people would listen to the message instead of arguing it would benefit them as it has me and you.

I tried to reach out and show others how God has helped me and showed me how to hear him but as my father told me a long time ago, "you can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink".

That is EXACTLY how God communicates with me ......... through the Holy Spirit who BTW was the one who was sitting in my truck as I drove home.

Take care my friend.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join