It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

There is no jealousy in Love. Love is not self-seeking. If you want to follow jealousy then that is your choice but as for me, I will follow the merciful, the most high, perfect love because the Living God, The Light of Life is love and there is no darkness within him. I choose to believe in Life (light/love) but you may choose your own path.
edit on 14-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I don't believe that people have ''souls'' or ''spirits'', we are walking, talking lumps of meat and bone, nothing more. I imagine death to be like what you were 10 years before you were born, non existent.

Of course the problem with all this is that nobody knows for sure, until the day we acquire the technology to bring somebody back from the dead and ask them we will never know.

I'm not saying that its not possible by any means but I find it highly unlikely that there's any truth in it, I think people have read story books written hundreds of years ago and took them to be the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

So, Benjamin Netanyahu is a true representation of what Jesus looked like?

WOW I had to bite my tongue before answering this post. Is that what I said? NO

Most people consider Middle Eastern people to only one color....... brown and I was trying to make a point that is NOT true. There are WHITE DUDES in the Middle East.

Oh, absolutely. That doesn't mean that the figure we call 'Jesus' was white, though. I'd put my money on him having been very tan in colour.

WRONG.... he was a little lighter than Benjamin Netanyahu.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

There is no jealousy in Love. Love is not self-seeking. If you want to follow jealousy then that is your choice but as for me, I will follow the merciful, the most high, perfect love because the Living God, The Light of Life is love and there is no darkness within him. I choose to believe in Life (light/love) but you may choose your own path.

Love is an emotion.

God is a jealous God.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Or, the reason they don't believe in your god is because they've simply never seen proof of it's existence.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Right! They have not seen him. More the reason for one to have faith in him.

I don't think it's smart or good for people to have faith in something they haven't ever seen. It's great that you do and have, but I'm wary of anyone who claims to have seen Jesus - just saying.

I did not see Jesus. Did I say I saw Jesus?

You often put words in peoples mouth why is that?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So, Benjamin Netanyahu is a true representation of what Jesus looked like?

WOW I had to bite my tongue before answering this post. Is that what I said? NO

Most people consider Middle Eastern people to only one color....... brown and I was trying to make a point that is NOT true. There are WHITE DUDES in the Middle East.

Oh, absolutely. That doesn't mean that the figure we call 'Jesus' was white, though. I'd put my money on him having been very tan in colour.

WRONG.... he was a little lighter than Benjamin Netanyahu.

As he appeared to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Or, the reason they don't believe in your god is because they've simply never seen proof of it's existence.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Right! They have not seen him. More the reason for one to have faith in him.

I don't think it's smart or good for people to have faith in something they haven't ever seen. It's great that you do and have, but I'm wary of anyone who claims to have seen Jesus - just saying.

I did not see Jesus. Did I say I saw Jesus?

You often put words in peoples mouth why is that?

I beg you pardon and I take back the claim that you said you saw Jesus. Who was it that your saw in your Jeep?

Edit: It's my own mistake for missing this - you saw God in your Jeep.

Mmmhmm...I see.
edit on 14-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999
The reason why I and many others do not believe in god is simply because there isn't any evidence to suggest they he exists, as I've mentioned in another post recently science is slowly answering all the big questions we have with no supreme deity in sight.

If there was some actual hard evidence of this beings existence I would quite happily throw my hands up and declare how wrong I have been on the subject but as it stands there is currently not a single iota of evidence to say otherwise.
You'd rather believe we crawled out of the slime and mud and started our journey as single-celled animals? How ridiculous. Got any proof?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Do you think it possible that it's just how your mind wanted to see this figure? You know, if everyone else could see Jesus there would be no wars.

Wonder why Jesus chose only you?

Good question.....sure anything is possible but at the time I was chillin and listening to some music while driving. I was not thinking of anything just the lyrics to the song.

I know God has shown himself to millions. I am not special in anyway. Have you asked God to show himself to you? How many times have you asked? How long? How many weeks, months or years did you ask and how often? Did you fast when praying? Why not? Fasting and prayer go hand in hand........very powerful.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
A reply to: Jesuslives4u

Did you read my other post?

CHRIST's definition Of love is not an emotion.

Christ taught to love your neighbor as yourself then said to treat Others as you would like to be treated. That is not an emotion but an action/intention.

Corinthians Say love is not self-seeking and jealousy is a selfish emotion.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm quite busy living my life. If God feels like showing up at some stage, it's entirely welcome to. If not and if it exists, I'll say hi when I'm dead from this life.

I'm not sure what I believe, but I most certainly don't believe I need any sort of warning from people about God, it it's love and light.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just a heads up Jesuslives4u

Jesus won't show up preaching that he's Jesus or even admit to it or even acknowledge the name.

Jesus is all New Testament and in the New Testament when he returns he changes his own name. Judging by the verse.
he changes it to what ever he wants.

I would be weary of anyone claiming to be Jesus.

1“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: ‘The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. “‘I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God. 3Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you. 4Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. 5The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels. 6He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 3

7“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.

8“‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you. 10Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. 11I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. 12The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't believe that people have ''souls'' or ''spirits'', we are walking, talking lumps of meat and bone, nothing more. I imagine death to be like what you were 10 years before you were born, non existent.

Right let me stop you there man. My friend's mother died years ago she had a dog that never left her side, she was in hospital dieing and her son went home got the dog so she could she it before she left us .my friend told me she didn't really know it was there as she was bad at the time. this bit got me thinking for hours. He said the dog was sat thier mate looking at here for some time and then began start looking up to the roof of the room then walked out of the room and sat outside. He told me that at that point his mother died. when he told me I was like their must be a soul, spirit of some sort. He swears the dog watched his mum soul float out of the room and disappeared.

edit on 14-9-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

The reason why I and many others do not believe in god is simply because there isn't any evidence to suggest they he exists, as I've mentioned in another post recently science is slowly answering all the big questions we have with no supreme deity in sight.

If there was some actual hard evidence of this beings existence I would quite happily throw my hands up and declare how wrong I have been on the subject but as it stands there is currently not a single iota of evidence to say otherwise.
You'd rather believe we crawled out of the slime and mud and started our journey as single-celled animals? How ridiculous. Got any proof?

I guess none of us has any evidence of either and that's why we seem to all fight - even to death.

Good work, humanity. Fighting over things we can't bloody prove.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
A reply to: Jesuslives4u

Did you read my other post?

CHRIST's definition Of love is not an emotion.

Christ taught to love your neighbor as yourself then said to treat Others as you would like to be treated. That is not an emotion but an action/intention.

Corinthians Say love is not self-seeking and jealousy is a selfish emotion.

You are side stepping the issue. Love is an emotion and you attempt to take this away form God?

Do you believe what is written - that God is a jealous God and he wants you to worship no other gods?

Do you not know what an emotion is?

EDIT LATER: Does God hate? See Old Testament for your answer.
edit on 14-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Who is claiming to be Jesus?

What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

No one is claiming to be Jesus, At least not right now in this thread *thank god*

What i mean is in the future.
The Anti-christ will claime to be Jesus.

Even tho clearly in the text the names will be chosen, Not from the current names that exist.
According to John anyways with his interpritation of the Old Testament and his vision of revilations.

What ever image the church wants you to believe HE is, It is not.
And this verse clerifies that. Not even the Jewish synagogues are pure in thought.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Okay so an example to you're saying is, my dog refuses to live by my rules so I must handle him accordingly and sentence him to doom/kill him. Just like how I wouldn't harm my dog for peeing in the house, it's petty for "God" to cause harm for the people that aren't up to his standards.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You see love as only an emotion because you believe in the world's romanticized definition of Love rather than the Love taught by Christ. I explained the difference in my previous post.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

No one is claiming to be Jesus, At least not right now in this thread *thank god*

What i mean is in the future.
The Anti-christ will claime to be Jesus.

Even tho clearly in the text the names will be chosen, Not from the current names that exist.
According to John anyways with his interpritation of the Old Testament and his vision of revilations.

What ever image the church wants you to believe HE is, It is not.
And this verse clerifies that. Not even the Jewish synagogues are pure in thought.

Ok..... I see what you mean. So true... we are stay awake and be watchful for even the elders will be led into disbelief.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join