It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Nope I know the true truth ylur truth is lies.
Who's truth is right?.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a replbelievist=18417737]boymonkey74[/post]

The Truth that makes a difference in the world.

"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven"'

We are supposed to be bringing Love and Peace HERE,

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a replbelievist=18417737]boymonkey74[/post]

The Truth that makes a difference in the world.

"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven"'

We are supposed to be bringing Love and Peace HERE,

What are you willing to do to save a soul from eternal damnation?

Did not God himself send a demon to punish Paul?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Nope I know the true truth ylur truth is lies.
Who's truth is right?.

I understand you.....I really do. I use to be just like you until I studied the practice of demonology. I burned thousands of Euros of the best demonology books out on the market.

I can feel that someone here at ATS has started to consider to change their mind about satan and God ......

or maybe it is just gas.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I tell people that the Love of God is real, God IS Love 100% truth but there are many who claim to follow Christ telling of another god. I will stay in Love and hopefully keep people from these huge deception.
edit on 15-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
As many of you know...... in the past..... some of my answers have been pretty mean to some of the ATS members and I want to apologize. I have been told to be more loving and kind to unbelievers and I hope some of you have seen this change in me. Sure we can argue but I do honestly really care for each and every one of you.

For me ....... an unbeliever causes me concern over your future..... over your family. I will not meddle in your life and when you tell me to "bug off" it use to make me mad but now I feel sad as if I have let you down somehow.

I am here to help not to hurt anyone and I hope that has never been the case.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If Jesus is Love then it is important for us, those who believe in Him to be more and more loving if you thought I was judging you then I must apologise too. I already know that None of us are perfect, and I don't expect anyone to be.

When Jesus said be merciful just as the father is merciful and be perfect just as the father is perfect he was telling us to strive to perfection in Love but he knows that we are human.

There is a reason why . JEsus said the world will know that we are his disciples when we love one another, because if we do not at least strive to be more and more loving then they will associate us and Our unkindness with Jesus Christ, and from my understanding it is a horrible sin to lead people away fromg that perfect love.

We are in the world but not of it, merciful like our Father in this unforgiving world, glorifying Him by being more and more merciful as He is like Jesus told us to be.

I pray that people be more loving and merciful to glorify God as a child of God just as Jesus taught in Matthew 5 and Luke 6

I am a human but life is so much better as I keep Christ's Teachings at The Sermon On The Mount in my heart and keep trying to love more And more and I wish that for every one.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Not once was I upset with you...... frustrated yeah but that was it.

I know you are a man/woman of God. Your words testify to that. We can discuss theology all day long but in the end we both love our God and Lord Jesus Christ.

And of course I was not talking about you....... (in the past .. a few months ago....I have made some mean remarks to other members)

May God bestow upon you and your family many blessings.

Pray for me brother as I shall for you.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thanks, I'll keep you in my prayers too.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: longy9999

Sorry for the delay in my response, I'm currently at work so checking in on my mobile when I can.

I cannot say I "want" to meet Satan as I do not believe that such a being exists but I will gladly accept your challenge.

If I follow your guidelines and record this challenge will you accept the truth that this Satan being does not exist once it fails?

Of course not because I already know the truth. You are making the allegations that satan and God do not exist. Again I caution you about taking this test but some paths that lead to God come from evil. It is your call but you must play by the rules and be monitored.

I believe you said YES? You will be required to expose your true identity to me (not to ATS) this can be done per U2U, need your skype address, your home address......... I have many friends in the U.K.

Sendweour details and we will begin ........... with a new thread if that is OK with you?

I hope you really don't expect me to take your word on this. Again we speak of proof....... this is what YOU seek.

I am in Germany ...... do you have any leave time coming up? I would love for you to come to Germany. I will house you and feed you for free while this experiment goes on. Pick you up at the airport etc....... You only need to fly over here.

EDIT LATER: If finding the truth is important to you I will help. I will set you up in a hotel here in Germany...... 2 days is all we needbegi show itself most of the time requires a blood sacrifice .... animal sacrifice) which I am NOT willing for you to do. I think a smaller spirit will be sufficient which requires no blood sacrifice. So if this oggggccurs would that be enough for you to believe that not only satan exist but God as well? Would you then be willing to accept Jesus Christ Lord as your personal savior and accept the water baptism?

Again sorry for my late response.

What is the point of such a test if you would not admit you were wrong if it fails? If such a test did in fact prove to me that demons exist then I would of course conclude that god is a very strong possibility, its only logical to assume that if one side of story exists then so must the other.

This is just a win win situation for yourself, if your right you win and if you lose you will make up some excuse to get out of it.

I'm sorry but only a madman would up and fly to another country to take part in a test with a complete stranger, especially when that person feels the test is a complete waste of time.

This test is not for me, it is for you. There is currently no evidence for gods nor the devils existence, so what do I have to prove? This test is a means for you to prove to me there is truth in what you believe.

If there's some kind of test I can take at home I will gladly follow your instructions and record the event for all to see but there's no chance in hell (pun intended) I'm flying off to Germany just to prove you wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

OK we will do it in England.

Send me your personal info per U2U.

May I ask - How old are you?

And you a male?

Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I thought you lot were supposed to be nice to each other.
Sending curses which way and that isn't a nice thing to do.

Oh and Satan is a man made invention just like the bogey man.
MY God loves all.

(Genesis 3:1-6) Adam and Eve followed Satan and disobeyed Jehovah God. At that point Jehovah could, with perfect justice, have executed Satan and his two new followers.

If satan is in fact man made, how is he mentioned in regards Adam and Eve? They were in fact the only people in the beginning, were they not?
edit on Monday2014910149999 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Very good question. I think we need others opinion with this question but my two cents are ....... actually at the time of Adam and Eve there were other upright two legged walking individuals around and I am not talking about the Neanderthals.

There is not enough information concerning these "other" people (tribes) but they were here because we know that after Cain killed his brother he left his family to live with these people.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Very good question. I think we need others opinion with this question but my two cents are ....... actually at the time of Adam and Eve there were other upright two legged walking individuals around and I am not talking about the Neanderthals.

There is not enough information concerning these "other" people (tribes) but they were here because we know that after Cain killed his brother he left his family to live with these people.

Sorry, that previous comment was from my wife, she didn't realise she had auto signed into my profile instead of hers when she wrote it.

I'm 31 years old, as for the other information what is it you require for this test of yours?

While I will happily supply you with my name and possibly an email address I am not comfortable with sending a complete stranger my home address or any other personal information. As you are probably well aware yourself this is one of the first rules you learn on the internet.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Sorry, that previous comment was from my wife, she didn't realise she had auto signed into my profile instead of hers when she wrote it.

I'm 31 years old, as for the other information what is it you require for this test of yours?

While I will happily supply you with my name and possibly an email address I am not comfortable with sending a complete stranger my home address or any other personal information. As you are probably well aware yourself this is one of the first rules you learn on the internet.

Did I ask you for your home address? If I did sorry.

Send me your email address - that should be enough.

BTW have you spoken with your wife about this?

Also any children in your home? I hope not.... if so we need to find a place where there are no children.

BTW - what does your wife think about the test?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What do you mean by there were others? Were Adam and Eve not the first people? New on on me! :S

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What is this test?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Did I ask you for your home address? If I did sorry.

Send me your email address - that should be enough.

BTW have you spoken with your wife about this?

Also any children in your home? I hope not.... if so we need to find a place where there are no children.

BTW - what does your wife think about the test?

Yes, my wife is a member of the site and has seen the comments on this thread, like myself she finds the whole thing to be a bit silly but I'm sure she will weigh in soon enough and give you her opinion herself.

Yes there are children in the house but in all honestly I'm about as worried of "demons" harming them as I am the tooth fairy or a leprechaun.

This site isn't very easy to navigate on a mobile so will gladly send you my email address once I'm home.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ok the date we will do this will be on 31 October 2014. Between then and now there is much needed to be accomplished.

A new thread will be completed and on this thread I will give you the instructions. I say the thread should start on 28 or 29 Oct 2014 BUT before the thread you will be given a small list of items you need to buy which can be found on almost any corner. You will be instructed what to do with these items and then everything will be released on ATS.

Of course you will not hold me liable for anything, correct? Without your oral and written consent this will not continue.

Give your OK here on ATS and I will record you audible on Skype for further permission. OK

If you have children in the home this will go much quicker for your children will be attacked first. Evil loves innocence.

The results from this test will take seven days and the end of the week the test results will be revealed to ATS members and maybe Youtube...... is this OK with you?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Very well, I hereby am giving you my written consent to take part in this so called test of yours, I do not use Skype or own a webcam for that matter so this written consent will have to do.

My wife will record the test and the results will be sent directly to you so you can post them into your new thread.

Let this be known, should by some unimaginable chance this test proves me wrong I will gladly dedicate a thread to you admitting I was wrong complete with grovelling apology BUT this works both ways. Should this test do as I strongly suspect and do nothing then you must admit that your beliefs could be wrong too. The ball swings both ways my friend, while there is the possibility that I am wrong and god does indeed exist there is also the possibility that you are wrong and he does not.

Assuming that this is deemed fair by you then were on.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join