It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Footage

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: wmd_2008

a reply to: lexyghot

I was at work today and thinking of you lexyghot. We are doing a reno in a lab and noticed something...

No passive fire protection. Same tenant upstairs. By your logic this place is a death trap, right?

PROVE IT, whats the job and spec for fire protection

You have NO construction experience, do you?

There is NO spec for fire insulation and the city of Burnaby B.C did not require it. It is the same tenant so concern for the spread of fire is contained within a single insurance policy.

Should I warn them that collapse is imminent because wmd2008 and lexyghot say so?

Funny there are plenty of references to sprinklers,fire stopping & fire blocking in the BC BUILDING CODES so a care to explain further!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: lexyghot

I was at work today and thinking of you lexyghot. We are doing a reno in a lab and noticed something...

No passive fire protection. Same tenant upstairs. By your logic this place is a death trap, right?

PROVE IT, whats the job and spec for fire protection

You have NO construction experience, do you?

There is NO spec for fire insulation and the city of Burnaby B.C did not require it. It is the same tenant so concern for the spread of fire is contained within a single insurance policy.

Should I warn them that collapse is imminent because wmd2008 and lexyghot say so?

Funny there are plenty of references to sprinklers,fire stopping & fire blocking in the BC BUILDING CODES so a care to explain further!!!

You have the codes there, why don't you explain where I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Can you link the photos. I went through every photo on their website and counted 121. Other photos were taken from video clips but it still does not add up to thousands.

Surfing the net today and bumped in to this:

911datasets.org...

Remembered you wanted to see it. Contains 256,673 files 3.254 Tera Bites of information. It has files from the CIA FBI FAA NIST NARA and more. This would still be just a small portion of the investigation. The paperwork generated by 4 million man hours of the FBI PENTABOM investigation would probably be more than you could read in your lifetime.

How is your 911 thread coming along ? How many Tera Bites of evidence will you be presenting ?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Can you link the photos. I went through every photo on their website and counted 121. Other photos were taken from video clips but it still does not add up to thousands.

Surfing the net today and bumped in to this:

911datasets.org...

Remembered you wanted to see it. Contains 256,673 files 3.254 Tera Bites of information. It has files from the CIA FBI FAA NIST NARA and more. This would still be just a small portion of the investigation. The paperwork generated by 4 million man hours of the FBI PENTABOM investigation would probably be more than you could read in your lifetime.

How is your 911 thread coming along ? How many Tera Bites of evidence will you be presenting ?

I am sure you are waiting for it. You don't seem to be too interested in anything on this site other than defending the OS, which is an interesting hobby for someone who does not think there is anything wrong with the OS. I doubt I will shake you easily, you seem very committed to the OS.

As for the photos you posted a link to, I admit I did not know about those. I guess NIST was only paid enough to host a finite amount of "evidence" that even NIST admits was not conclusive.

As for the million man hours, why did they bother? They should have just called Fox, CNN, BBC.... they knew everything by Sept. 12, 2001. What new information came from a million man hours that wasn't already known the day after the attack?

There is not any evidence that will prove a single conspiracy theory, that is not the point. The point is keeping this alive so future generations will also think enough to question it.

You lose.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You do make a good point, what new evidence did those man hours turn up? What could possibly be in that many Terabytes of data regarding this incident?
edit on 6-12-2014 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join