It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hardly any words....but very interesting. I salute the camera man....this dude is at another level of calm.....kudosssss

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank you all for posting again.

I'm glad others are taking away similar things as me from the video. Of course it will never even come close to actually being there but it's as close as we'll get.

I didn't intend for this to be a debate thread about what "really" happened but whatever.

Those who believe the official story will probably not change their opinions now. Not after this many years.
Those who believe something unnatural and odd happened that day won't either.

Keep the comments coming, weather they are about what really happened or just your thoughts and feelings about the video itself, I enjoy reading them either way.

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

Every conflict starts with a false flag. Every conflict. EVERY CONFLICT.

I am going to assume you meant to finish that with a question mark, or else your really excited to be agreeing with me... To my knowledge, yes. I believe that ex-LAPD dude took the forefront on the Pearl Harbor stand-down order. That was after the attempts were made to have to the NAZI's sink a commercial vessel. You can ask Jesse Ventura about the Golf of Tolken, I am sure he would love to express his well known opinion on the matter. Iraqi incubators , 9/11, WMD's, CIA sponsored terrorism, This new ISIS BS... Do you see the pattern?

I mean, they could have accomplished the exact same thing with a massive truck bomb at the base but whatever, 4 planes is fine.

Without the planes there would be no warrant to search people coming at going, literally to the bone. Besides, they did a truck bomb there back in '93, I think it was. Didn't get much attention, I guess it was hard to really get a view of the destruction and the death toll wasn't all that high.

I'm saying they can't keep secrets. Lets start a list and build some numbers to begin with. Can we agree the Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld knew? That's 3. Some Norad people. Shall we say 5? That's 8. Silverstein, he knew. And the guys who programmed the planes to do this flying thing. And the guys who laid charges in 3 buildings. And then the people who worked at the airlines who needed to know cos they were gonna use the planes as weapons. Oh, and the investigators who hushed it all up. I'm going 300 people at a minimum so far.

I doubt Bush knew the whole story. LMAO He could never be trusted with that knowledge. This plan has been in the works for at least 2 presidents before him for reasons that go back even farther. Cheney and Rumsfeld (friends since the 60's) were probably the only 2 in government that knew how the attacks were coming, Bush was probably just told to brace himself. Putting Bush on Camera in front of children as the events took place was very clever. His reactions were spoiled and avoided all scrutiny because he had to posture to keep calm in front of the kids.

Silverstien probably knew. maybe more than Cheney thought he did. If I was Silverstein and I was told that I would be compensated for the disturbance to business by a bunch of broke-ass government goons, I might consider backing my own play. Like I might say F&7k IT! and blow the whole building up. call me out?.. call yourselves out...
But that's just me and it's a good thing people like me never make it to positions of power. Right?

As far as every other aspect of the operation would be departmentalized and classified for reasons of national security. If your suspicious and have come across something credible, it will be marked classified the moment it goes into evidence and you just lost your job.

And all so they could....start a war?

Not just any war. This war will never end. It can all be rehashed at any second by anybody anywhere in the whole world. As long as there is never an attempt to stop it, they can always persuade us to fight it. There is no stopping it, it can be anyone that doesn't like America or capitalism or democracy, which once this progresses will collect a lot of new haters, then more fighting, then more haters, then more fighting... It's beautiful. Fight them to hate us which is the reason we fight them. Centrifugal force.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
Wow, your really upset. Can you tell me what aspect a mechanical engineer would have building a sky scraper? Tell you what, next big job I get I'll call you when I want someone to tell me how to pump the water. K buds

edit on 15-9-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: ShadowLink

Amazing footage...I couldn't help from noticing how the second tower's lower floors were not in the least compromised. The footage really puts into question how these towers could have collapsed symmetrically into their own foot print. There was more than enough structure intact on those lower floors to create enough resistance to the amount of kinetic energy being caused by the collapse of those upper floors. The public took the OS of the collapse hook line and sinker. Let's hope the truth of these 3 towers collapsing will come to light some day.

Exactly. The building below the impact was not compromised at all. IF the heat from the fires DID weaken the structure at the impacted floors, it does not explain the failure of the floors blow the impact.

The force of the weight from the top section would come apart at the impacted floors because the beams were too weak to hold up the top. How could they be intact enough to transfer the energy in a perfect downward force?

The top section would have been ripped apart floor by floor as it was forced down onto the structurally sound bottom section. Once there were only a few floors left on top, there would not be enough weight to rip apart the beams and it would either park or fall off the side.

And again in another thread you fail to understand dynamic impact loading and the resulting progressive collapse. There is some real bad physics being spouted in this thread.

I understand that the bottom section was a complete structure up to the impacted floors and the top section was partially compromised. Your "dynamic impact load" did not have a connection to the bottom section since it collapsed and allowed the top section to fall so the energy would be forced outward where there wasn't a 100% sound structure under it.

Since there is no example of this ever happening, everything you say is theory.

I spend 8 hrs every day arguing with architects and engineers. They all seem to have a problem understanding the real world away from their theories and computer simulations. They don't even know what IFC stands for, I certainly would not take their word for anything.

Sigh. Progressive collapse. The issue with all of this, ALL OF IT, is that this occurred 13 years ago. All the videos, all the reports, all the pictures. 13 years of this evidence in the public domain. Yet for some reason 99.9999% of civils and structural engineers, the insurance investigators, the materials scientists they all just nodded and smiled and said that sounds right. It's a tiny fraction of these areas that disagree. So either they are on the wrong side, or the 99.9999% have been suckered. I dunno. Seems massively incredibly fantastically unlikely.

You do not know what that reason is ? Plain and simple FEAR, you have it, and every Official Truster has it.

It causes you and actual engineers to change your entire stories on how things are built, it causes brilliant minds to twist inwards and accept amazing fairy tales to fit your description of OUTSIDERS attacking you cause of your WAY OF LIFE LOL.

I watched steel workers literally change the entire aspect of there lives to believe the Popular Mechanics, and every special on TV that was shown for YEARS to convince all the fearful fools out there who still had a shred of reality left in them.

Some of them now have come back to reality !

A question for these brilliant souls, Do you actually believe that any other airliner smashing into a building will result in the entire structure being completely obliterated by ITSELF falling on ITSELF due to amazing fires and just dam plain HEAVINESS ???

The display of absolute willful ignorance on this subject was my final clue that brainwashing is very easy to do, and has been COMPLETED on most of the populace,

WoW, how do you Trusters reconcile yourselves with the broad and plain truth, that even a well PLANNED Controlled Demolition , would consider this taking down of a building this size a resounding success,

You guys really ARE saying that take out the top floors and the building will rush down all over itself,

These Towers really DID mostly come down on themselves, save for the random every few floors EJECTIONS of 10,000 pound steel beams that inexplicably propelled themselves upwards, and outwards.

May 9/11 forever stick in your craws, it clearly does, since all you do is sit here and pretend the Satanists are the ones trying to attack the official line, which is on "GODS SIDE"

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

My old career was truck driving, I was stopped in traffic for a while one day when traffic got moving again. The source of the backup was a fuel tanker truck that caught on fire. All you could see was a burn mark on the asphalt. Fuel is enough to melt a high strength steel truck frame, a stainless steel tank, steel hubcaps and a cast iron engine. To the ground. After that day I stopped believing that conspiracy theory. I heard on cb channel 19 (everywhere except California that's the truckers channel) that it was hauling gasoline which burns cooler than dieseldiesel burns.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
save for the random every few floors EJECTIONS of 10,000 pound steel beams that inexplicably propelled themselves upwards, and outwards.

Care to show some evidence that this happened? I thought not!

More silly conspiracy theory nonsense!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I watched steel workers literally change the entire aspect of there lives to believe the Popular Mechanics, and every special on TV that was shown for YEARS to convince all the fearful fools out there who still had a shred of reality left in them.

Naw Fires can't damage steel and re enforced concrete!

Yea Every news paper in the world is in on it too.
NY Times

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Awesome footage, I had just recently watched it on a doc called 102 minutes that changed the world or something like that, anyways, maybe some of you know this piece to the puzzle, and maybe some of you don't, but you need to see it to complete it.

The affidavit.

Tom-Scott Gordon's WTC deposition: * I have filed this document with certain authorities, at the request of US Army Intelligence: "So that it may serve as an 'Apostle' document for a pending Hague Tribunal against President Bush for 'Crimes of War,'-in the unlikely event of your mysterious sudden death."

blog.lege.net...

Not trying to derail the thread at all, just adding pieces for further debate that I personally don't want to waste any energy on.

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Conluceo

Damn...That's a whole nother zone I've never seen before. Thanks for the link

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

a reply to: 8675309jenny
Wow, your really upset. Can you tell me what aspect a mechanical engineer would have building a sky scraper? Tell you what, next big job I get I'll call you when I want someone to tell me how to pump the water. K buds

God you're a first class douchebag. Structural engineering is what builds buildings, mechanical engineering is what demolitions experts use to design the DYNAMIC process of the collapse.

Your attitude and deliberate refusal to even TRY to understand the fundamentals of mechanics totally undermines yourself and others in the 'truth' movement.

You're making people who otherwise might be interested in investigating the 9/11 events more closely, just turn away and side against you.

You think you're being clever by trolling, but really your just showing what a dick you are.

Well, we are not talking about demolition are we? We are talking about structural engineering. WTC 1&2 were not CD'd, they were blown up. WTC#7 was CD'd and since you claim to have some engineering back ground in THAT arena, I am sure you can agree with that. I don't think anyone argued that WTC #7 was CD'd, not even the 9/11 commission report or the NIST report. The matter was avoided completely.

As far as construction of the tower, the mechanical is plumbing, electrical, HVAC etc. Which has nothing to do with how the building fell.

You call me a "douchebag" and a dick and then accuse me of trolling. You better come back with something good or I won't bring myself to respond. Sorry. Your mean to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here is the full video guys.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Light soul

Thanks for the YouTube link. It's the exact same as the LiveLeak one in my OP.
Sadly the edit time has long passed or I would embed it into the OP but at least it's here. Good find

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Amazing footage...I couldn't help from noticing how the second tower's lower floors were not in the least compromised. The footage really puts into question how these towers could have collapsed symmetrically into their own foot print. There was more than enough structure intact on those lower floors to create enough resistance to the amount of kinetic energy being caused by the collapse of those upper floors. The public took the OS of the collapse hook line and sinker. Let's hope the truth of these 3 towers collapsing will come to light some day.

Exactly. The building below the impact was not compromised at all. IF the heat from the fires DID weaken the structure at the impacted floors, it does not explain the failure of the floors blow the impact.

The force of the weight from the top section would come apart at the impacted floors because the beams were too weak to hold up the top. How could they be intact enough to transfer the energy in a perfect downward force?

The top section would have been ripped apart floor by floor as it was forced down onto the structurally sound bottom section. Once there were only a few floors left on top, there would not be enough weight to rip apart the beams and it would either park or fall off the side.

And again in another thread you fail to understand dynamic impact loading and the resulting progressive collapse. There is some real bad physics being spouted in this thread.

I understand that the bottom section was a complete structure up to the impacted floors and the top section was partially compromised. Your "dynamic impact load" did not have a connection to the bottom section since it collapsed and allowed the top section to fall so the energy would be forced outward where there wasn't a 100% sound structure under it.

Since there is no example of this ever happening, everything you say is theory.

I spend 8 hrs every day arguing with architects and engineers. They all seem to have a problem understanding the real world away from their theories and computer simulations. They don't even know what IFC stands for, I certainly would not take their word for anything.

Sigh. Progressive collapse. The issue with all of this, ALL OF IT, is that this occurred 13 years ago. All the videos, all the reports, all the pictures. 13 years of this evidence in the public domain. Yet for some reason 99.9999% of civils and structural engineers, the insurance investigators, the materials scientists they all just nodded and smiled and said that sounds right. It's a tiny fraction of these areas that disagree. So either they are on the wrong side, or the 99.9999% have been suckered. I dunno. Seems massively incredibly fantastically unlikely.

You do not know what that reason is ? Plain and simple FEAR, you have it, and every Official Truster has it.

It causes you and actual engineers to change your entire stories on how things are built, it causes brilliant minds to twist inwards and accept amazing fairy tales to fit your description of OUTSIDERS attacking you cause of your WAY OF LIFE LOL.

Some of them now have come back to reality !

A question for these brilliant souls, Do you actually believe that any other airliner smashing into a building will result in the entire structure being completely obliterated by ITSELF falling on ITSELF due to amazing fires and just dam plain HEAVINESS ???

The display of absolute willful ignorance on this subject was my final clue that brainwashing is very easy to do, and has been COMPLETED on most of the populace,

WoW, how do you Trusters reconcile yourselves with the broad and plain truth, that even a well PLANNED Controlled Demolition , would consider this taking down of a building this size a resounding success,

You guys really ARE saying that take out the top floors and the building will rush down all over itself,

These Towers really DID mostly come down on themselves, save for the random every few floors EJECTIONS of 10,000 pound steel beams that inexplicably propelled themselves upwards, and outwards.

May 9/11 forever stick in your craws, it clearly does, since all you do is sit here and pretend the Satanists are the ones trying to attack the official line, which is on "GODS SIDE"

Satanists and gods side. Pfft. You're talking rot. Fear. Again, more rot. In 13 years all that has changed for me is I now need to stand in a bigger line at US passport control. I'm not scared of terrorism or planes. I'm a rationalist, I've looked at the risks and decided we will all probably go about our daily business without ever being in that situation ever.

You accuse the masses of blindly accepting this story, it's an impressively small amount of faith to have in your fellow man. In 13 years time when we are still on this site, and the exclamations are still 'the truth is coming, just you wait' we can both feel pretty dim. You for still thinking that way, me for trying to convince you.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I try to avoid siding with professional wrestlers, the ones I've met have been pretty out of whack, must be the headshots and roids.

I don't agree with you. I was just highlighting the ridiculous thing you said so that anyone on this thread for the first time could see it and discount what you are saying.

Go on. Gimme an actual number of people involved. Give me an actual number of cold blooded malicious killers, those who attack their own people to start a war they can't win. Gimme your best estimate.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The LiveLink video on youtube here,

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

I try to avoid siding with professional wrestlers, the ones I've met have been pretty out of whack, must be the headshots and roids.

I don't agree with you. I was just highlighting the ridiculous thing you said so that anyone on this thread for the first time could see it and discount what you are saying.

Go on. Gimme an actual number of people involved. Give me an actual number of cold blooded malicious killers, those who attack their own people to start a war they can't win. Gimme your best estimate.

Give us your best guess on how many Muslim cave warriors it took to completely pulverize these towers into dust, it must have been that dam Satan that gave them the power to completely and totally destroy everything huh, or just blind dumb luck as you all claim.

Give us your best number of those pesky Islamic militants who attack your meaningless buildings and start a war they cannot win, give us your best estimate.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Parasuv0 - I'd guess you're looking at about 25 to 30. Terrorists generally keep things pretty tight. Especially when they believe they are doing gods work. All they had to do was get 19 people onto planes. You're asking for much more than that. You require a team of demo experts (I'm guessing US citizens) to lay the charges, or as malabrosia or whatever says plant the bombs. You need another team to act as kamikaze pilots. If not that then you need a team of programmers to create the software to take control of these planes. If not you need a group of operatives firing plane sized missiles. You need a command structure to assure it all happens. You also need to get the investigators in on it. We both have conspiracy, it's just the truth is far far more likely than what you suggest. You call them cave warriors, these were intelligent educated terrorists, they weren't Fred Flintstone and some spear chucking natives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join