It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Not sure if this is a new video or not but it's one I have never seen.

I'm posting this cause it's quite simply an amazing video, not to debate the issue.

The video starts shortly after the fall of the first tower, as far as I can tell he walks several blocks towards the second tower and he is very close when it falls and catches it all.

I'm amazed at the calmness of the camera man. I sense no fear in him as he walks towards hell and calmly takes it all in with smooth clear camera work.

Stunning Single Camera 9/11 Footage

I think this is "part" of the same video. It's only half as long though.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Amazing footage...I couldn't help from noticing how the second tower's lower floors were not in the least compromised. The footage really puts into question how these towers could have collapsed symmetrically into their own foot print. There was more than enough structure intact on those lower floors to create enough resistance to the amount of kinetic energy being caused by the collapse of those upper floors. The public took the OS of the collapse hook line and sinker. Let's hope the truth of these 3 towers collapsing will come to light some day.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Weird that he found a Secret Service guy (not conspiracy weird, just weird). Is there an office in or near WTC? I know they investigate federal crimes as well as protect important politicans and families, but still strange to run into, with vest and gear on hand.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I believe they were inside of WTC 7 where the Secret Service did have offices.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That is clearly Building 7.

Amazing footage.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I watched the full video at your link. I've never seen this one before, amazing. There's a part where he finds a mourning dove sitting on the sidewalk amid all the chaos that seems a little surreal.

Reading the comments at liveleak I learned something new. I always remembered the how eerie videos of the destruction after the buildings fell were ... the silence pierced only by dozens of haunting whistles. I had always thought they were sounds from emergency vehicles. What I learned today is that those whistle alarms were from the PASS device on a fireman's breathing apparatus. The alarm sounds if it does not sense movement from the firefighter for more than 30 seconds. Heartbreaking.

edit on 14-9-2014 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies!

a reply to: loam
One of the things I was hoping someone would do here is give us an idea of where this guy is when the video starts and what buildings we're looking at.
At one point it looks like he's right next to the second tower.

a reply to: seasoul
Thanks for the links.

a reply to: eeyipes
You mention two things that stood out for me in this video.

The dove of course!
Funny how in the middle of all the chaos going on, one lonely dove finds his way to one of the only guys with a good camera in the area.

Also, you mention the eeriness. That is one of the things that really struck me about this video.
Of all the videos I have seen on 9/11 this one really conveyed to me the eerie silence within the smoking destruction.
You almost get the sense of being there. Sound all muffled after the explosions, stumbling around in the smoke and dust.

Great footage!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
One of the things I was hoping someone would do here is give us an idea of where this guy is when the video starts and what buildings we're looking at.
At one point it looks like he's right next to the second tower.

Where the Secret Service agent was inside the building, that was Building 7. He does eventually make his way to the twin towers where the north tower (second tower to collapse) is still standing.

The whole scene is shortly after the south tower had collapsed.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Amazing footage...I couldn't help from noticing how the second tower's lower floors were not in the least compromised. The footage really puts into question how these towers could have collapsed symmetrically into their own foot print. There was more than enough structure intact on those lower floors to create enough resistance to the amount of kinetic energy being caused by the collapse of those upper floors. The public took the OS of the collapse hook line and sinker. Let's hope the truth of these 3 towers collapsing will come to light some day.

Exactly. The building below the impact was not compromised at all. IF the heat from the fires DID weaken the structure at the impacted floors, it does not explain the failure of the floors blow the impact.

The force of the weight from the top section would come apart at the impacted floors because the beams were too weak to hold up the top. How could they be intact enough to transfer the energy in a perfect downward force?

The top section would have been ripped apart floor by floor as it was forced down onto the structurally sound bottom section. Once there were only a few floors left on top, there would not be enough weight to rip apart the beams and it would either park or fall off the side.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Exactly. The building below the impact was not compromised at all. IF the heat from the fires DID weaken the structure at the impacted floors, it does not explain the failure of the floors blow the impact.

The force of the weight from the top section would come apart at the impacted floors because the beams were too weak to hold up the top. How could they be intact enough to transfer the energy in a perfect downward force?

The top section would have been ripped apart floor by floor as it was forced down onto the structurally sound bottom section. Once there were only a few floors left on top, there would not be enough weight to rip apart the beams and it would either park or fall off the side.

And again in another thread you fail to understand dynamic impact loading and the resulting progressive collapse. There is some real bad physics being spouted in this thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

I think 7 makes that argument fall apart!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There was a guy running earlier in the video - I think just before the cameraman gets to WTC 7 - he sprinted past yelling something. Did he have heaps of blood on the back of his head???

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Question:Were the sniffing dogs at the WTC? i remember when in the 90s the WTC had sniffing dogs. Those dogs that searched for explosives.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Yes he was injured and bleeding. As he ran buy he told the camera man to basically go back cause it was dangerous.
I believe the camera man was injured as well when the second tower collapsed. When he approaches an ambulance to ask for water the driver tells him to come in so he can patch him up, to which he declines.

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter
I cannot say if there was sniffing dogs there prior to the attacks or not. I'm sure they were there after though, most likely only searching for bodies.

I live in Canada and don't know much about New York, that's why I asked if someone could give us an idea of what we were looking at.
Thank you for that _BoneZ_!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If I recall correctly back to the day - I only saw sniffer dogs after the towers had fallen - when they were going through the rubble for any survivors and human remains.

ALSO - Another question, towards the end of the video when he was at the ruins of the first tower (and near the second tower) there's this whining/groaning sound. It sounds like a plane - not like a helicopter but the sound could have been distorted maybe. But I was wondering if the sound could of been the sound of the building weakening/straining maybe? Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

And again in another thread you fail to understand dynamic impact loading and the resulting progressive collapse. There is some real bad physics being spouted in this thread.

It's frustrating, isn't it?

The "controlled demolition" crowd are generally just a bunch of people with no clue about physics and load-bearing structures.

Anyone who watches the multiple videos of the collapse and can't see that the building collapsed onto itself because of the impact of the upper floors onto each subsequent floor just isn't wrapping their head around the sheer mass involved. When the upper structure made that initial fall, it built enough momentum to crush the floor beneath, which then crushed the next floor and so on to ground level. When you watch a close slow-mo shot of the collapse, you can literally see it collapsing floor by floor at a high rate of speed.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Question:Were the sniffing dogs at the WTC? i remember when in the 90s the WTC had sniffing dogs. Those dogs that searched for explosives.

Yes they were there, one even got killed in the collapse.
www.novareinna.com...
edit on 15-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Not sure precisely which sound you're referring to but there is a groaning sound near the end of the video that I recall. To me it sounded like it was from the wreckage of a building near where he was standing.

There's also a part where he is filming a fireman who is walking towards the wreckage of a building (not sure which one) and when the metal groans you can see him look at it and he steps back.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
When you watch a close slow-mo shot of the collapse, you can literally see it collapsing floor by floor at a high rate of speed.

You mean like free fall speed?

I get what you're saying, but personally I would think there would be enough resistance along the way down that it would throw the collapse off balance thus instead of having a complete collapse from top to ground level you would end up with a good portion of the lower floors still standing.

Unless every vertical beam across the entire level that had the fires was heated equally the collapse would of started off center and continued to increase on the way down resulting in more of a toppling over collapse. To me this would look more natural than a perfectly downward collapse.

Multiply that times 3 and well, that's all too strange to get 3 perfect implosions caused by fire on 3 different buildings within the span of a few hours.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join