It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia following US lead with militarized police.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Yes that is relatively recent in terms of policy. The effects if any would have barely have begun manifest in such a short period of time. Regardless the standard of living in Sweden was already high and if that hasn't changed for better or worse in a significant way yet I fail to see why it is relevant to their adoption of agenda 21. Perhaps you could elaborate on your statement so I could better understand the relevance.
edit on 13-9-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: john452

The relevance is that those that fear agenda 21, and try to say that it's evil and is just an NWO plot to enslave us, clearly have no idea what they're talking about, as several European countries, Sweden included have adopted it to no ill effect.

16 years is plenty of time for any negative affects to show, yet none have, I mean it's a guideline anyway and not any kind of binding law.

Again, those that fear it won't tell you that.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

From what I have heard, Sweden is becoming an Ethnic Warzone.... That was from a Swede himself.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

As long as you aren't trying to say Sweden has a high standard of living because of agenda 21 I'm fine with that. I disagree the effect of social or economic policy would be able to manifest significantly in such a short period of time though. Especially in a strong free market society like Sweden that already had such a high standard of living.

I haven't spent much time looking into agenda 21 and from the small amount of research I have done it does sound benign but if you are boiling a frog you wouldn't try to turn the heat up too quickly anyway. It's probably the next globalist agenda that comes after this that may be of concern if there is any truth in the theory there is a globalist agenda that seeks control over previously more sovereign nations.
edit on 13-9-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The Australian government is recruiting experienced U.S. enlisted personnel and officers to fill a range of positions

The Australian government is doing whatever it can to get the US military in Australia. Including recruiting the personnel themselves.

Serving Down Under

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Richn777

What does this have to do with Australian police?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i have yet to see any sign of this here yet.....it would be foolish to believe that it won't happen though sometime soon the way the world is headed these days....my son was in foster care and i was able to work successfully with community services to get him out of care and into my care...it took a while and it was hard but never the less quite achievable ...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Did this happen in Moree? My girlfriend is originally from Moree and from what I've been told about the town I think she's lucky to be away from that place.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tAcAnAvAn

It is.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Dude I was going to chime in with some reason on Agenda 21, but I realised the cognition of those claiming NWO from the document, I decided to head-but a wall in stead. Let them be duped by the Koch funded heritage foundation BS, if they want to drink the kool-aid then let them.

If they want to claim militarised police, they have never been to a war zone. I hate the cops, state and AFP, but thats my #. They are not militarised; corrupt, yes; a blight on the Australian government structure, yes. Militarised, # no.

Even TRG here is pale compared to street cops in some of the parts of the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

yes I was trying to find the video about it on the news and post it up here... can't find it now, but yes, police brutality at its finest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join