It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia following US lead with militarized police.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Social services and police have been criticised after footage emerged apparently showing officers dressed in riot gear raiding a home to remove multiple children from one family. Footage was provided to Australia's National Indigenous TV (NITV) news show and the video showed the New South Wales police entering a home at around 6:30am earlier in the year to remove some young Aboriginal children. The police were joined by the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS). The parents who were awoken by the police told NITV that the officers' guns were pointed at them as they were then handcuffed while their children were removed from their care. The police said children aged between one and 13 were removed from the home. New South Wales Police said that a raid had indeed occurred but that the parents had not been charged. Indeed, while the children were placed in temporary foster care following the incident they are now back with their parents. The New South Wales Greens, the state Green party, have questioned why such tactics were used to remove the children in question. David Shoebridge, a Member of the Legislative Council in New South Wales and a member of the Greens, told NITV that the children were still traumatised, describing the story as "deeply troubling." "[They used] shields, helmets, assault rifles, the mother and father taken from their beds, shaken from their beds, handcuffed naked, children marched out at gunpoint." The FACS countered that the riot police were used to protect caseworkers, arguing in a statement that the "NSW police provide critical protection in often very complex and difficult child protection matters. Police only attend a child protection issue after a stringent risk assessment." The FACS said the children were taken because of significant safety concerns and that they would only remove children from their parent's home when there was a serious problem.

source

Wow they are certainly militarizing police all over the world aren't they. I guess the rich pampered idiots that run this world are feeling a little too exposed with all the information trading hands all over the internet. People are seeing a small amount of truth and it has them terrified. They want us to fear their muscle. How much further will we as human beings allow them to go. One day they will have the technology to strip us all of free will. Lets hope for some change before they get there.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just a coincidence that after the US established a military base in AUS, the AUS police are now militarized as they are in the US?

Nah...Just a coincidence. But I don't believe in coincidence.

Peace

edit on 13-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nothing new for the NSW police, there the most corrupt police force in Australia. Completely out of control!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

lol, the entire country of Australia is basically a military base for the Western Power Conglomerate. Its not a big surprise, considering the United States makes its living off of selling weapons. Increase revenue, justify it with 'safety', and intimidate the population all at once- sounds like a good strategy.

I just hope it's not in anticipation or preparation for something specific...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Just a coincidence that after the US established a military base in AUS, the AUS police are now militarized as they are in the US?

Nah...Just a coincidence. But I don't believe in coincidence.

Peace

Australia, like others has been assimilated.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but Australia is the assimilation. Sure, they have their own culture, but for all intents and purposes, groups of allied nations are just one sphere of power.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Um.

No.

There have been american military bases here for decades. The one you speak of, I'm guessing is in Darwin, where marines have been coming since 2011. They come here for a few months, do some exercises with Australian soldiers, then go home.

Are you trying to say that these marines are coming to small towns like Moree in New South Wales, over 3000kms away from Darwin, to train them?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Um.

No.

There have been american military bases here for decades. The one you speak of, I'm guessing is in Darwin, where marines have been coming since 2011. They come here for a few months, do some exercises with Australian soldiers, then go home.

Are you trying to say that these marines are coming to small towns like Moree in New South Wales, over 3000kms away from Darwin, to train them?

No.

I am talking about the increase of US presence in AUS.

www.theaustralian.com.au... story-fn59nm2j-1226952627611?nk=85efcf4c0aa4d133bbed98d624054b90

AUSTRALIA has struck a defence agreement with the United States that prepares the ground for more American troops, aircraft and ships to operate from Australian bases to ward off threats in South East Asia.

And now the militarization of AUS police where it wasn't before.

Don't agree? Watch your uniforms go from cops to army.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Marines. In Darwin. Is that not what I said?

And wow, one armed raid and suddenly they've become militarised!

There's more to this story, I know it, Australian police don't go in heavy handed like this unless they think they'll meet some sort of resistance.

Their statement says this too, this family is known to child protection services.

So please, don't try and drag Australia down into your fear induced anti cop world.

We are nothing like America.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Marines. In Darwin. Is that not what I said?

And wow, one armed raid and suddenly they've become militarised!

There's more to this story, I know it, Australian police don't go in heavy handed like this unless they think they'll meet some sort of resistance.

Their statement says this too, this family is known to child protection services.

So please, don't try and drag Australia down into your fear induced anti cop world.

We are nothing like America.

That's right. You are unique, safe, strong, independent, can never fall to the World Military State that is taking over the Globe.

But, a family invaded by military style tactics and gear.

Congratulations.

If you think you are immune to the US Globalization plan...I feel sorry for you and your Country. If you believe this that's ok but please Do not put your family and neighbors at risk by trying to convince them of your beliefs.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Well, its our turn now that just about everything is in place in the US. The NWO Agenda 21 people are moving on to other countries now.

Some time ago on Perth tv I saw a very quick flash of the military style police vehicle that we seen in the US, in a local story . Cant remember what the story was about now though.

I also know a bloke who told me he and his girlfriend were driving along in Perth somewhere and a dark flash went over their car so he stopped, they both got out, looked all around the sky and concluded that it must have been a drone because there no planes in the sky at all. Another bloke who lives south of the river, known to both of us, also said a drone passed over him too on that same weekend.

this was some months ago when for some strange reason they publicised that there was going to be military manoveres over Perth and at roughly the same time there was a joint Australian and American exercise off shore.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
When I start seeing cops directing traffic with an AK on their shoulder, like I have seen in several Asian and mid-east countries then I will be able to agree. Until then, they can have some KRS

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
When I start seeing cops directing traffic with an AK on their shoulder, like I have seen in several Asian and mid-east countries then I will be able to agree. Until then, they can have some KRS

When it happens, you will have no say.

If you say something now, you have a chance.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Um.

No.

There have been American military bases here for decades. The one you speak of, I'm guessing is in Darwin, where marines have been coming since 2011. They come here for a few months, do some exercises with Australian soldiers, then go home.

When kevin rudd was first elected PM the first official engagement he had as to talk about what is govt was going to do. In that speech he said two things:

1. medical records will electronicised
2. the US will establish a military base in Australia which "we will know about" and that was all he said about it. He was referring to the base in Darwin.

I read s few years ago that the US was the first to introduce electronic medical records. At a about the same time I read, or perhaps I saw, an interview with a whistle blower. The whistle blower said that when they want to silence a whistleblower and people who work on back budget project generally, in the US, they make the person officially disappear.

They do this by making their birth certificate, school records, driver license, passport and all these forms of identity disappear. The only thing they cannot erase with 100% certainty is their complete medical history because they cannot be 100% certain that the person saw a doctor somewhere they do not know about.

This one fact was the one single reason that drove the electronicising of medical records in the US and now it as spread to Australia and undoubtedly to other countries also.

Note that Kevin Rudd did not explain why it was going to happen, at the time.
edit on 13-9-2014 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Oh no, not NWO agenda 21!

Did you know countries like Sweden have fully integrated and embraced agenda 21?

And they're terrible places to live, right?

They have the highest standard of living, health and education in the world..

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

There is always going to be people who want power and control over others. History is proof of that but it also shows it is very hard to stop these people without becoming as bad as them or worse and making the entire endeavor pointless.
edit on 13-9-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

a reply to: learnatic

Oh no, not NWO agenda 21!

Did you know countries like Sweden have fully integrated and embraced agenda 21?

And they're terrible places to live, right?

They have the highest standard of living, health and education in the world..

Now you are on Agenda 21? Quite the leap.

Ok, you go with that.

All Hail Agenda 21...Of which you clearly know nothing about.

Good luck.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I was replying to learnatic who mentioned it..

And why do you say I know nothing about it, did you know Sweden has implemented it? I would hazard a guess that those that fear agenda 21 are the ones that know nothing about it.

Do you fear it? Why?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

I don't see what the already existing high standard of living in Sweden has to do with their relatively recent adoption of agenda 21. The standard of living in Sweden was already high. It's not something that happened because of agenda 21. Only time will tell what effects if any it will have on their already high standards of living. The effects of policy mistakes or benefits of good policy usual take at least a generation to manifest.
edit on 13-9-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: john452

Recent?

Try 1998, that's 16 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join