It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI: 'Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy' If The GOP Wins The Senate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

It's not 2016 yet bud, and the world is already on fire. Guess who was at the helm.

2nd

edit on 13-9-2014 by IntroduceALittleIrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have a solution)
Foreigner's opinion.
Do away with micro internal political nuances, think for a second that above heavily relies on what your country does to contribute to fair world peace.

Sorry, I am not American, but look into moral with your inner self. In a name of what in your opinion so many people must be slaughtered? Why is it ok with you to discuss health care when your state department outlines another mass killing abroad?

What difference does it make when Woulfwowitz doctrine is in full force? Do you really think international doctrine leaves you anything to select? You are implicit every time foreign country is bombed.

US of A should vote for international peace. Give up it's superiority tool (USD) as reserve currency. Give honest go to world of truly humane care.
_

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
She’s right. Every time the GOP is in power the country goes further into apocalyptic destruction

Watergate, Iran Contra, 911, Iraq, civil liberties get worst, 2007-8 depression and more

The last GOP president who was a human being was Eisenhower

After him not one good thing can be said about the GOP

The closest we ever got to all out Nuclear war and a Democrat was president.
He didn't cause it and had the most to do with stopping it but he was still president.
Since details are irrelevant and it only matters who is sitting in the chair......

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: darkorange

Republicans still have enough functioning brain cells to keep making money. If I have to choose between the ones who create the problems or the ones who profit from them, I choose the latter. Ultimately, I would choose neither were a better option available.

So, to re phrase, you prefer to build your own happiness on the expense of another human being. Now, that's an advance western thinking. How about participate in real world trade? Exchange what you have tangible?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

She is also a perfect example of why I believe voter fraud is rampant in the US today. It would take a brain dead turnip to keep voting her into office, or as your cartoon shows dead people.

a reply to: Bassago
True and you know why they are Dumming Down American's?

edit on 14-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412
a reply to: guohua

She must be off her meds...........................again *shakes head*

Heck, civilization as we know it today will be in jeopardy if Pelosi & Reid stay in office

Time to clean house people--ALL of them
Kick these career politicians out!!!!
Dems & Rep. alike

You Know It!!!
Their as Crazy as A Lonnie Bird,,,
I mean look at the Promises they've Pushed and can't keep!

He won't dare pull that one now, No Dem would be reelected,,,, I don't think he's Really Smarty enough to Know That On His Own, Some One Had To Explain it to Him!
Then you had the Queen of Stupid from California,,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Holy crud....never thought I'd agree with Nancy Pelosi on something...except I think we are gonna be screwed by either party ....because we keep electing CAREER poloticians. people who lie for a living and think its OK.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

She is well known for dropping little tidbits that a) Make no sense whatsoever. b) Are totally, bombastically ignorant (the Nation of Africa), c) Wild statements geared solely to her base

Personally, I am embarrassed that someone of her, obviously, low intelligence holds the power that she does. It's funny how Dems lambaste Ted Cruz for his statements when she is exactly of the same ilk.

(I couldn't work dastardly in and feel good about it, so I used bombastically and ilk! Yeah!!)

My Friend, I'm Completely Surprised People don't Really Understand How Nancy see's us or you or anyone when she looks at you.
She doesn't see you as her Equal, No,,,,,No, we're all just a pay check, to all of them!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Civilization hasn't been the same since the GOP won the election in 2000 via voter fraud.

I agree with you here! Before Bush we sorta had a constitutional republic. Now not so much.

edit on 14-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: muse7
Civilization hasn't been the same since the GOP won the election in 2000 via voter fraud.

I agree with you here! Before Bush we sorta had a constitutional republic. Now not so much.

Honest question, how has Obama "returned" that constitutional republic?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
OH, My friend he hasn't, all we did was elect more of our Lazy Crazies to Office

I mean continue to elect Dems and all you get is,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

He hasn't! If you had to sum up the George W presidency in one word that word would be "Unprecedented" !

The long held dream of the Federalist party Imperial presidency, thanks to GWB. Obama is only wielding power you all supported under GWB! And the next president will wield the power of Obama, because historically presidents don't undue the actions of the proceeding presidents.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Okay.

I was against the unprecedented actions taken by Bush.

That was easy.

But when I was against the unprecedented actions take by Obama, I was called an "Uncle Tom".

But we agree that Obama is no better than Bush, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sorry, I was at Hernando's Hideaway,
Yes, Of-Course you know where I stand on Obama, Every One Knows that!
Bush was Bad, No Argument, But Obama has only made it all five time worse and that is because of the expansion of Bush's policies, Not bring them under-control but expanding.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'd like to know WHAT Bush policies Obama DIDN'T follow.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Lets see the last real president we had was murdered in Dallas TX

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What he Didn't Follow,,,, it's what he didn't Follow and expand on and create himself!
The man is Power Crazy!
Here's an easy example:

I'd like to go on line and look it up but I'm tired and I've done that before, No One Listen's, The Obama Faithfuls Will Crawl From Their Graves and Vote Democrat, For What,

To stay Stupid!
Who supports the Muslim Brotherhood?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Lets see the last real president we had was murdered in Dallas TX

*pfft*

The only thing that saved the Kennedy legacy is Lee Harvey.

The last real president we had was also the first.

George Washington.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

People have been complaining about this for years. Nothing ever changes. It even gets joked about on local news sometimes. Everyone knows it happens, it just never stops.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkorange

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: darkorange

Republicans still have enough functioning brain cells to keep making money. If I have to choose between the ones who create the problems or the ones who profit from them, I choose the latter. Ultimately, I would choose neither were a better option available.

So, to re phrase, you prefer to build your own happiness on the expense of another human being. Now, that's an advance western thinking. How about participate in real world trade? Exchange what you have tangible?[/quote

Your rephrase was inaccurate. If I MUST choose between democrats or republicans, I choose republican. I would prefer neither if there was a viable option. All I see democrats here do is cause problems. And all anyone ever says about republicans here is they are after the money. If I have to be one or the other, show me the money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join