It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NANCY PELOSI: 'Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy' If The GOP Wins The Senate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The only thing a GOPer can do is say something bad about a democrat
They NEVER offer anything positive for the country…they are ALL reactionary

Watch and listen folks as they will prove my case

I'm an Independent and what you said can apply to BOTH sides

I've read threads getting down on both parties and the arguing from the Left and Right are the same
Both think they are right about everything
Both have nothing nice to say about the other

I voted for Obama the first go round because I didn't want another Bush in there with McCain
But I did NOT vote for him the second term because he has been nothing but a huge disappointment and now our foreign affairs are in the tank as well as the economy [among other things]
The American confidence is at an time low --and NO, this can not be blamed on Bush, not being as this Obama's 2nd term

Both parties are a disgrace IMO
Nothing but a bunch of 5 year olds running [ruining] this country

And yes, Congress is at fault too....both D&R

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Though the democrats do try to get health care, infrastructure money, environmental laws and sometimes even anti Bankster laws and ways to lesson the exploitation of poor people and the jobs leaving the country the GOP ALWAYS vetoes.

The two aren’t alike the GOP is worse, that’s just existential reality

That is NOT saying the democrats are saints.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

My age doesn't matter

Our society and country are in the state they are now thanks to trickle down economics and neocons

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Though the democrats do try to get health care, infrastructure money, environmental laws and sometimes even anti Bankster laws and ways to lesson the exploitation of poor people and the jobs leaving the country the GOP ALWAYS vetoes.

Did you read the post you replied to?

I'm a registered independent, and I at least found something nice to say about a democrat. You can't seem to even do that.

What you perceive as bad, some of us perceive as freedom.

What you perceive as good, some of us perceive as anti-freedom.

I would rather be free than have the government control my life. That was the original principle this country was founded upon, and there are far more places in the world run the way the democrats seem to want to run this country. You are plenty welcome to move to any of them. I ask you to find me one place where the government conducts itself according to the idea that I should be allowed to live my life largely unmolested by a bunch of sanctimonious officials who deem me unable or unwilling to live my own life properly and therefore do their level best to pass a bunch of laws making my own existence more or less joyless and not worth living.

But you seem to think that is proper for everyone.

Why do you hate the concept of letting people live their own lives?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Ah...you just answered my question. No experience, just mouthing mantras and nothing else to back up didley squat.

At least think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Healthcare??? HEALTHCARE??
Don't even get me started on that BS

That was handled poorly from the get go and numerous lies to boot, just to get re-elected
Nothing but a fiasco

Not to mention I strongly disagree with the the handling of the border
No madam Pelosi, it IS a crisis not an opportunity

And scandals with half of the alphabet agencies

Independents try to run for pres.but they never stand a chance of winning because everyone is so caught up with this Left vs. Right BS

Need to do away with party lines--we will never get anything done like it is

Dems refuse to work with Rep.
Rep. refuse to work with Dems

Need another Bill Clinton in office that's not afraid to speak with the other side/team

And a leader who takes the Cabinet Meetings seriously enough to attend, not have the details sent to him on his friggin' blackberry!!!!

edit on 13-9-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here's another one. Democrats are for the wee people eh? Really? Is that why 6 or 7 of the top 10 richest congressmen, year after year, are Democrats?

When the govt shut down, because both sides could not come to agreement, and automatic cuts took place... do you really think that was not the plan by both sides? If either side was responsible for the cuts, clearly responsible, then they might have felt the wrath of the voter (or not...pretty pathetic and uninformed voters we have here).

There is no difference between Republicans and Democrats other than those they script. It's all a play designed to distract from the real issues. Funny how people eat it up and fail to actually recognize that nothing happens unless it is by design (unless it is just a screw up and the law of unintended consequences rules). Nothing fails to happen, except by design.

They all enter congress, and then get rich if they stay a few terms. Name one congressman who hasn't. Does not matter whether Democrat or Republican. It's all a play to distract and bamboozle the average voter.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
if I had my druthers... I could live with a Neocon Congress...they were at least on the side of the people in being anti-Islam...although the Fascist State that was in need of being ramped up into Its draconian phase,
was left to the replacement Obama WH and Muslim Brotherhood Cartel of insider policy makers to fashion (into practice) as They saw fit

Bush & the neocons left the framework for the Police State to be implemented by a foreign commander-in-chief that is presiding over a Muslim Brotherhood WH culture, with the aid of the whacko Pelosi types who carried the' Wreath-of-Victory' for the Libtard faction and the Obama WH/Administration

the Billion$ wasted on ammo, guns, urban tanks, etc solidified those Agencies future 'budgets' for the long-term future so that a crippled economy & society would be O-So-Reliant on the Federal Govt purse strings

Treason abounds within the minds of many insiders up there in DC...lets see if anyone recognizes that fact and is not hamstrung with blackmail threats to do anything about it....

whoa...a conspiracy theory that's not a motion picture premis
edit on th30141065824413302014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Civilization as 'we' know it..." We being the democrats.

My grandparents were very loyal republicans their entire lives. But since they died for some reason they started voting democrat... I guess democrats really are brain dead...

The US is 3rd in murders for the entire planet. Take out the cities of Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, And Washington DC, and the US drops to 4th from the bottom of the list. Coincidentally, those four cities are all democrat run and have the toughest gun laws in the nation.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

My grandparents were very loyal republicans their entire lives. But since they died for some reason they started voting democrat... I guess democrats really are brain dead...

Both are brain dead. Since both parties are designed keeping you micro busy diverting from real issues.

))))
edit on 13-9-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

Republicans still have enough functioning brain cells to keep making money. If I have to choose between the ones who create the problems or the ones who profit from them, I choose the latter. Ultimately, I would choose neither were a better option available.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

I agree that both parties are part of the same sham. They're entertainers.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Civilization hasn't been the same since the GOP won the election in 2000 via voter fraud.

You mean when the Democrats screwed up their vote count fraud?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If I remember correctly, the alleged 2000 voter fraud was never proven. It was just accusation. On the other hand, thousands upon thousands of dead people register and vote democrat in every election. I live in Chicago...believe me, I know voter fraud when I see it...

I actually saw a woman working at a polling place in the suburbs throwing ballots in a garbage can. I snuck around behind their table and saw several of them. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me because the ones in the trash were all straight GOP from what I could see. Even worse, there were already three full trash bags next to the can tied up and ready to go. That's a lot of trash for two people in one day...unless they were throwing away a lot of ballots. If you ever wondered how the same idiots get re-elected, know you know - at least for Chicago anyway...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

She’s right. Every time the GOP is in power the country goes further into apocalyptic destruction

Watergate, Iran Contra, 911, Iraq, civil liberties get worst, 2007-8 depression and more

Except for Wilson, FDR, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson with WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
Civilization hasn't been the same since the GOP won the election in 2000 via voter fraud.

You mean when the Democrats screwed up their vote count fraud?

Thinking how far more one's coherent mind can be con tricked not inflicting insulting logical suspitions? Philosophical question perhaps outside the topic.

edit on 13-9-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Now as a GDI G.. damned Independent, that insults our intelligence. War cares not who is president. Roosevelt certainly was Dem, Truman, dem, Kennedy dem, Johnson dem. IF you get my drift. Even though i feel GWBush and Granddad Bush on down to him are all GUILTY of out and out treason in to many ways to go into on this thread, there are plenty of Dem Presidents and War.

edit on 13-9-2014 by Justoneman because: edit

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You KNOW she was joking, right? You righties can't seem to tell the difference between a statement and satire on a comedy show.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The US is 3rd in murders for the entire planet. Take out the cities of Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, And Washington DC, and the US drops to 4th from the bottom of the list. Coincidentally, those four cities are all democrat run and have the toughest gun laws in the nation.

If this is true you need to write letters to the editor and go to the election commission. This stops when people push back.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Thank you, this day has been a serious one and i needed a laugh. Your tit-for-tat comment is at least far more transparent than the Obama administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join