It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS behead British hostage David Haines, threatens another British hostage with beheading.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

I'm serious.

I am searching on the net but can't find any footage of the actual beheading. All I'm getting is short vids, mostly still vids or David Haines giving his speech to camera before the footage ends and someone talking over that vid about how it is fake but no actual real footage of the beheading

I can't find this evidence of a fake video or real video, so until I view the evidence, I can't comment any further.
edit on CDTSun, 14 Sep 2014 07:13:12 -05000000003007x112x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
When i'm working at my computer, i tend to stick Sky News on in the background.

The last 7 days we have heard nothing about David Haines it's all been about Scottish Independence and the odd piece about Obama wanting his Global Coalition to destroy IS and other UK news.
We also had the news being filtered through that only France has agreed to the "Global Coalition" and UK has not yet given an answer.

Yesterday morning they did a piece on Daivid Haines, at what seemed out of nowhere, almost like a reminder that David Haines was still out there, and we have to remember that he is.

After watching that my radar tweaked and i said to my Partner;

"Cameron will not give his descision on helping out America until a beheading video of David Haines is released, and because they did that piece on him this morning, i think the video is going to be released very soon. Cameron needs public opinion at an all time high to be able to justify any action and a beheading video will have a large amount of the UK population up in arms and beating war drums in the street, pretty much begging Cameron to help blow IS off the map".

Low and behold, the video was released this morning.

This whole things stinks to high heaven in my opinion.

edit on 14-9-2014 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

They're doing a good job this time, creating reasons to go to war. I feel sorry for the soldiers who get suckered into this, being maimed or killed.

hello violet

I am with you on that I feel for the soilders too.. That are sent out to do horrific things and many cannot cope when they come back home..

modern warfare is the same as war has always been. Its about the rich sending the poor to die so they can make more money..

take care

purp..

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Concerning the lack of the actual video for this beheading,that doesn't prove it doesn't exist

Many years ago there was lots of videos of westerners being killed in the Middle East due to this conflict

To my mind the ones that stood out was the EU helicopter pilot who parachuted away from his chopper to be found soon after and shot and killled by Ak47 gunfire at close range as the enemy were talking to him still huddled up in the long grass

Another one was actual in the Saudi Kingdom and resulted in a Middle Aged American being man handled off the streets quickly from his car he was just about to get into-straight into an alleyway where he said "please,don't"
And they instantly shot him point blank range back of the head -He was executed because he worked in the Industry that made major parts for the apache-that was it

These two and many more are no longer online,I havnt had a massive look for them but they were google easy to find 8 years and more back

There dead it's a Muslim way to do this and since Chechnya we have seen people getting beheaded

I always assumed that quick beheading would result in massive blood loss and blood pressure that would result in the victim passing out instantly but that doesn't seen to be the case as it looks like sometimes they put up a fight right up to the end when their spinal Cord is the the only support for their head:-/

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: mr-lizard

You are not really thinking this hype is real are you. The last to videos have been proved fakes.. I smell a rat carrying a false flag.. The war beats are drumming and soon there will be boots on the ground again..

Proven fakes?

I didn't know that. From what I've been reading is that the executions were botched due to the executioner being an amateur.

Unless of course you're suggesting ISIS are in the business of carrying realistic prosthetic heads around the desert?

I

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Also what about all the executions - crucifictions, massacres, beheadings, people being buried alive. Children shot at point blank range, heads on poles.....

Are they fakes? Those videos of massacres on liveleak. Are they fake?

Why fake one and not fake the other?

Occam's razor in this situation suggests all three men have been beheaded. My only doubts about the situation is that I believe all of these men have already been killed on the same day and the videos are being leaked at later dates for maximum impact.

edit on 14-9-2014 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I guess showing one of these nutters taking 5 minutes too cut of a mans head would not do wonders for propaganda purposes.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Lets assume the video is a fake and this is all set up to pull troops back into the middle east, why bother with the charade... the masses are so apathetic they wouldn't be a serious threat even if they decided war is bad......

straight up the only thing i believe is those people are actually dead, everything else is just noise and propaganda

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

Exactly. Why do they gladly film themselves executing 700 Syrian soldiers and 600 Iraqi's and then fake a hostage murder? There's images and videos of them cutting people's throats, trying teenagers to crucifixes and forcing truck drivers to kneel at the side of the road to be shot in the head.

There's a video of over a dozen men being shot in the back of the head and dumped in a lake/river.

But you think that they'd need to fake these ones?

Why exactly? It's not like they've not got the world's attention already. Why start faking things, when they've been running rampant raping, murdering and looting for the last few months?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: chrismarco

He was not a journalist, he worked as an Aid worker is Syria. He was sold to ISIS by a more moderate rebel group that kidnapped him.

Curious, what is the rate, or value of a brit or American captive for sale to ISIS?

Yes. We should sell our death row inmates to ISIS to pay for a few of the bombs we are going to kill them with.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Maybe it's about time that we start to be-head some of the fuzzy-Wuzzy fanatical nut jobs we have in custody or living in this country....!

Now I can't say I agree, because it'd seem barbaric...
But the mind does wonder if the US lined up some of the guilty in Guantanamo Bay & beheaded them in videos to send to IS...
Would it act as a deterrent?

Sod it, I do agree, barbaric, no doubt...
So is an airstrike...
A drone...
A bullet...
A blade...
It makes no difference...

I'd just say make sure they're proven convictions...

I bet these IS videos woul stop pretty soon!
edit on 14-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I've got a couple of questions.

Who is 'Jihadi John?'

And

Why would the British Government get someone to be a 'Jihadi John' to cut off Westerners heads??

Doesn't seem likely to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Oh wow, so sorry this has happened. The U.S. President wanted his legacy to be 'the one who ended the ME wars', and the one who brought our soldiers back from there so he is the "reluctant warrior", as am I, as are most of us. Contrary to what is being said from some individuals.

The American government believes they must rise to the occasion. There has been overwhelming support in the U.S. to go clean up the mess.

The vids of the beheadings of the Americans were removed,(maybe not from renegade sites) I think, or at least those families asked people not to view them. I haven't viewed any of them, and I don't plan to. Isis obviously wanted themselves glorified for this, and are using them as recruitment material. They are seeing success from this strategy.

God Bless us all. I never wanted another war.......

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Well, now I have seen it. Thanks for the link.

That to me looks real enough.

Ok, we don't see the whole horror of the cutting with the knife but to me it is enough to see that far.

by the look on Davids face when they 'Jihadi John' grabs his head, that to me looks like a man terrified of what is about to happen. He is about to say something but the guy begins to cut. In a pretty nasty way TBH. An axe would have been much more sane, it wouldn't have been so brutal for David or the other Hostages who suffered the same fate.
edit on CDTSun, 14 Sep 2014 07:33:12 -0500u3007x112x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Indeed. And what about all the Kurds, a hundred thousand, who were on top of that mountain, dying without food, water and medicine, to escape slaughter like an animal, from Isis? Maybe they were just extras, like in a movie, being paid $20 a day just to be on film.

Ugh. Cant read anymore of these comments. They are hurtful, and it's like reading "there was no holocaust" or "we never landed on the moon'.

Too ridiculous for my brain to entertain.

Good luck with this bunch on your thread, Mr. Lizard. I hope both our countries manage to figure out what is the best thing to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Good luck with this bunch on your thread, Mr. Lizard. I hope both our countries manage to figure out what is the best thing to do.

Thanks for your wise words.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

They would be destroyed quick. I seen that video posted a few posts before yours where the Muslim guy beheads Rigby. The police wouldn't of had to shoot him, we would have. The guy pissed me off apologizing to the public while they sat there and catered to his dumb ass. I'm not sure what pissed me off the most, him or the public.

CX

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Poor bugger
btw he wasn't an aid worker he was ex military who spent the last 15 years offering security and protection to aid workers in many tough areas

He wasn't an idiot so the people who captured him had some good training

15 years of making sure teams of people can help civilians in trouble spots and this was his final reward

Hi, just curious as to how you know he was a security operative with mililtary experience?

The press has said nothing on this yet, not that it makes your comment untrue.....just curious.

Cheers,

CX.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So, for whatever reason, Cameron decides the UK won't be involved in bombing ISIS, and whaddya know, the next beheading is a Brit. Are we outraged yet? Are we all now meant to demand Cameron reverse his decision to bomb ISIS in Syria, reluctantly of course, but it's what the people demand?

Let Syria, Iraq, Iran and the Kurds sort it out their way and how about we keep the hell out of it. I know we created this mess, but it all looks so cooked up to get us back in there, as a pretext to bombing Syrian government targets, by accident of course!

There are people pulling a lot of strings to orchestrate this, Israel, the US, UK and some Gulf States. The people should not be falling for this "revenge" BS again and being led by the nose to do the bidding of those keen to perpetuate war for their own geopolitical gain and, of course, profit.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join