It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS behead British hostage David Haines, threatens another British hostage with beheading.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
Did anyone actually see a beheading? Or did it fade out then show a "dead" guy again?

Yep. Same as the last two.

And I am still having a problem with understanding why the victims seem so passive and cooperative.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: robxxxx

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
Did anyone actually see a beheading? Or did it fade out then show a "dead" guy again?

Yep. Same as the last two.

And I am still having a problem with understanding why the victims seem so passive and cooperative.

Probably drugged up. Did you see that RT documentary on the Islamic fighters in Syria. They're all drugged out their brains.

If Cameron, Blair, etc are reading this then every beheading should ring bells in your brains. Christians were a respected part of society in Baathist Iraq. You eliminated this and made them a persecuted minority. Christians, etc are a respected part of society in Syria. Again by backing 'Islamic fighters' you are making them a persecuted minority in Syria. You have been actively backing the end of the worlds most ancient Christian communities, others too. Shame on you

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I thought Lee Rigby wasn't beheaded like first protrayed in the media?? I think they tried but got sidetracked by filming?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Another suspicious movie.. oh lookie, the British and the Australians are all of a sudden well on board for another war.
Just in time to, the economies looking a little shaky.

People ask, why do you want to watch it, why do you seek out the photos and movies?

because the last time we took the governments word, they sent us into Iraq.

I want to see proof, evidence, I dont care how hard to view I want to see the reasons why our blood and treasure needs to be spent.

And if your so willing to believe the government after so many lives have been lost, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Someone is funding and supporting ISIS, I believe it to be Saudi.
Getting involved, is the stepping stone for something significant that's going to change our lives.

and you all appearing to be cheering and waving your American flag puffing out your chest as if its you who's going to be on the ground!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

You can thank the Scottish vote on independence, Cameron and his toadies would love to get the British forces involved.

But i would put good money on that there are special forces already working out there, gathering Intel.

Why would ISIS do this to someone who's country has not sent any forces to fight them????

I smell a RAT!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Just read the news on skynews.

So, the deed has been done.

I think a very big deed will soon be done on this ISIS State!

The vids get deleted pretty quick from YT don't they? Or was it uploaded to another site? I guess ISIS have their own site.

I'm wondering if England now send Troops in whether our Homeland will be bombed by Extremists already here, I'm guessing there could well be some Atrocity somewhere in the World anyways.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't think these cretins realise that every head they cut off brings their complete and utter annihilation one step closer.

The moment they started beheading Westerners, the clock started ticking. It's five minutes to midnight for ISIS.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I've definately seen some dodgy eye movement on a few ISIS members in videos. You can actually see their eyes turn demon white for a second or two.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You are not really thinking this hype is real are you. The last to videos have been proved fakes.. I smell a rat carrying a false flag.. The war beats are drumming and soon there will be boots on the ground again..

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

I would out money on the fact that the special forces have been working along side ISISoffering logistic support, intelligence and resources...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They would only need to defeat the ISIS Group and their State. Not the rest of the ME.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Yep, same again.
1 - Green screen/ Where do these cave dwellers get green screen technology and all that's needed to 'produce' the videos ?
2 - 'victims' appearences/ well looked after, groomed, clean shaven. "We should at least let the infidels look nice for the beheadings, it's only fair".
3 - Videos show no beheadings at all / Not one beheading video actually shows someone being beheaded. Can someone prove me wrong on this ? the videos fade before any beheading takes place.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I really hope this is not true, but if it is then RIP David Haines.

They scum responsible will pay for their actions at some point, its in the post, of that you can be sure!

edit on 14-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Having a decent amount of experience in special effects and video editing, I'm not buying it. If ISIS is in fact exponentionally more brutal and "al-Qaeda on steroids" etcetera, as the States/Statists say,
then the captors sure as hell would have not just shown, but in true sadistic fashion, they would relish and derive sexual satisfaction from their perceived omniscience- ISIS would be disseminating gifs, screenshots, video mirrors on every hosting site possible; they'd put them anywhere and everywhere they could.
Humiliation, disrespect and fear would be both their motives, as well as their M.O.
However,
These vids are bogus.
Those men may in fact be dead.
They may in fact have been beheaded.
But is ISIS/ISIL responsible?
Doesn't this seem ALL TOO FAMILIAR?!?!?!

IT REEKS OF CIA/MI-6/MOSSAD OPERATION/TACTICS.
edit on 14-9-2014 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Are you really buying into this guys? Really???????!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The Isis guy talking sounds purposely ominous, like what's his face in Star Wars with the black hood. Sounds like a voice enhancement

I feel sorry for the families.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You are not really thinking this hype is real are you. The last to videos have been proved fakes.. I smell a rat carrying a false flag.. The war beats are drumming and soon there will be boots on the ground again..

Can't say as I'm buying it.
" we must truly horrify people this time around, they found out we were lying last time".
Start with atrocities on the Iraqis , amp it up with beheadings. Lets pretend they recruit westerners, so people fear domestic terrorism. Next plan is to get other nations on board. Then boots on the ground.

They're doing a good job this time, creating reasons to go to war. I feel sorry for the soldiers who get suckered into this, being maimed or killed.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

Ok. Please point me to this Video as I havn't seen it.

I don't see how people are claiming its fake when it seems to have been taken off the net.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: minkmouse
In the end I think this will backfire on these fools. People get angry at seeing heads lopped of, somehow it becomes more personal and inner rage starts to bubble hard. The support from the public for their total annihilation will grow stronger.

part of me thinks that is the idea, and someone else is behind all this. Is does seem odd that these fellows seemed to pop up just as the US war machine was leaving the area, and taking all the money and excuses to be there with them.

This group is so media saavy, and they understand the western psyche so well

just makes me wonder

I wonder myself. What is really going on? Is this a slide of hand? Either way this is sick.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

"This Video" ?
You mean the beheading videos?
You take me for a fool?

You can find them on your own.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join