It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS behead British hostage David Haines, threatens another British hostage with beheading.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stardust22
"Now, realistically I dont think any one person has the stomach to do 4-5 beheadings in a day..."

I wish that were true, however - do you not think that perhaps it's a little naive? Sadly, I think it might be...(no disrespect intended).

((Sorry, I'm new and don't know how to do the quote thingy))

Don't worry a Mod will be along to help you out.

If you think "God" told you to do it.

You could probably do it all day.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

"Now, realistically I dont think any one person has the stomach to do 4-5 beheadings in a day..."

I wish that were true, however - do you not think that perhaps it's a little naive? Sadly, I think it might be...(no disrespect intended).

Spend some time in a slaughter house and see how many animals one man can do in a day

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The same staged act would have been recorded for all the hostages.
The scripts would be changed for any recent events.
The beheading would have been done later and not filmed, just the photo's of the bodies.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My heart goes out to this poor man and his family .

RIP sir

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The backdrops in these photos (and videos), to me, don't look real, they have an almost studio (for lack of better description) feel about them, they seem too bright/colourful?

I'm not saying the beheadings aren't real, sadly I believe they are...but maybe they are done indoors with a set and props, perhaps to prevent their location being discovered?

Does anyone else see what I am talking about?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

Spend some time in a slaughter house and see how many animals one man can do in a day

Slightly different. How many Jackpike can one man club in a day? How many kittens from an unfixed female cat can one man drown etc. Taking an animals life is far different from a human in the cultural sense we tend to ride on.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Some of the men i know that work in a slaughter house are pretty dark individual's noticed that even as a kid
and over the year's my suspicians were proved right about some of them .

One neck is pretty much like another to men like that i used to unload cattle to a slaughter house when i was young and it still makes me shiver at what i saw and heard

Never trust a man that keep's pigs

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Is it me or does this all seem very staged. They, in my opinion, also seem to be standing in front of a greenscreen. I have no idea why I get this feeling but that wind is constantly blowing as if it's a fan and there is no sand moving or anything. The lines all appear way too perfect too. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: minkmouse
In the end I think this will backfire on these fools. People get angry at seeing heads lopped of, somehow it becomes more personal and inner rage start to bubble hard. The support from the public for their total annihilation will grow stronger.

Perhaps anger is the response they are seeking to draw from these acts?

Ultimately provocation is a means to an end in their twisted apocalyptic plans.

What would the response be if beheaded bodies start turning up in the streets of London, or New York, followed by internet videos and claims of responsibly from ISIS?

Fear, terror, or resolve to take decisive, unrestrained action?

You mean like this? :

LEE RIGBY was beheaded in broad daylight by muslims in London.

And now threats it will happen again: www.sbs.com.au...
edit on 13-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Fylgje
Why all of a sudden are most sites refusing to show these beheadings when they showed them a lot when it was Muslims being beheaded? Why stop now?????????? Is that 'cause they're fake? It's bizarre. Look out, Syria. Better pay attention, Iran.

Why are people driven by morbid curiosity to seek out graphic images and videos of brutal death any time there is news of it?

Why do people feel the need to see it?

Is this entertainment?

Really, is it fun to watch a person have their head sawed off slowly with a large knife?

So you just believe whatever your told huh?? What a good little citizen you are...

The Foley and Sotloff videos showed NO SUCH THING.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dear ISIS,
BRING IT!!
We are waiting....Come to our soil....the people are waiting............

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
I dunno what country this jet is from (probably the us) but it needs to be sent to rid the world of these scumbags ASAP

worth repeating!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

# a ground offensive. I say launch an aerial campaign, no drones with hellfires though. I think this aerial campaign should drop napalm and phosphorous only. It should be a rule when dealing with terrorists.

Cleanse with fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

so....you are comparing animals to humans?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard
This British man regardless of being from th U.K, he is my brother and I want to cut off the heads of Isis. My heart goes out to him and his family.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wwe9112
Is it me or does this all seem very staged. They, in my opinion, also seem to be standing in front of a greenscreen. I have no idea why I get this feeling but that wind is constantly blowing as if it's a fan and there is no sand moving or anything. The lines all appear way too perfect too. Maybe it's just me.

When ISIS was getting accused of burying 700 people alive it hardly got 10 minutes of airtime if that but put a couple of dodgy video's out there and all hell breaks loose , one easy way to start a war

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
For those who don't just take the media's word on everything, here is an interesting story about Diego Garcia: yournewswire.com...

In the related story section there is a link to the Haines video. (It's the same as the previous two, no gore, fade to black)

I don't know WTF to think anymore....

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

What are humans then but a animal one very mixed up animal ,the weirdist creature in nature and the most deadly ,ask any mass murderer and they will tell you the hardest human to kill is you're first ,

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Please you act like special forces are some kind of Xmen super heroes. Think they can take on 30k well trained well armed well financed terrorists? They are good but not that good!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
In the end I think this will backfire on these fools. People get angry at seeing heads lopped of, somehow it becomes more personal and inner rage starts to bubble hard. The support from the public for their total annihilation will grow stronger.

That's the plan , isn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join